Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Are You Ashamed? Should Be
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UB
Admit your shame at voting for and supporting this POS President! The list of his failings are too many, his lies, his corruption has reached levels not seen in Washington. Yes, Nixon is off the hook.

But the Genocide going on now with Christians in Iraq, Syria under ISIS is blood on HIS hands. HE allowed this Terror Army to grow, HE ignored the warnings and now we have children being beheaded, mothers raped and killed, fathers hung.

Are you ashamed liberals? You damn well should be.

Oh, he's bombing them now? too little, too late....and all for show.

He's a FRAUD with blood on his hands.

Iraq: ISIS Terrorists Still Killing Christians, Beheading Children

Islamic terrorist group ISIS continues its effort to eradicate the Christian faith in Iraq, as reports come out of the nation's besieged Nineveh province of wholesale executions of believers, including crucifixions and the beheadings of children.

In July the terrorists overran the Nineveh capital of Mosul, which had had a strong Christian presence for over 1,700 years, prompting families who had lived there for generations to flee under threat of death. ISIS thugs systematically looted Christian homes and businesses in the city, desecrated cemeteries, destroyed the tombs of biblical prophets, ruined churches, and pulled down crosses, all in an effort to establish control and intimidate Christians and religious minorities throughout Iraq.

CNN reported that the community of Qaraqosh in Nineveh, identified as Iraq's largest Christian city, was overrun by ISIS terrorists August 7, prompting thousands of Christians to flee. Joseph Thomas, the archbishop of Iraq's Chaldean Christian group in Iraq, confirmed that “the towns of Qaraqosh, Tal Kayf, Bartella, and Karamlesh have been emptied of their original population and are now under the control of the militants.”

[Image: 8a3a5c5414eef6e4bd159b6b0659434b_XL.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 07:38 PM by craner55.)
08-08-2014 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
RE: Are You Ashamed? Should Be
Those who voted for him won't admit it.
08-08-2014 07:46 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

If he were someone I voted for I'd be disgusted
08-08-2014 07:48 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

NO RESPONSES FOR HIS SUPPORTERS

I understand....it is embarrassing to support such a loser, fraud.
08-08-2014 08:15 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Nothing personal Craner55, had to delete the picture of the decapitated girl.

As for the thread itself, it's rather disgusting that a group of people is committing genocide in 2014.
08-08-2014 08:53 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I voted for him in 08 because there was no other choice. But let's admit it, a man with no legs would've won that race against the GOP at the time.
08-08-2014 08:54 PM
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-08-2014 08:54 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  I voted for him in 08 because there was no other choice. But let's admit it, a man with no legs would've won that race against the GOP at the time.

Ridiculous. Obama won due to the color of his skin and we all know that. Kermit the frog would have been a better choice in 08, but you won't admit that.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 09:01 PM by oklalittledixie.)
08-08-2014 08:59 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-08-2014 08:59 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 08:54 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  I voted for him in 08 because there was no other choice. But let's admit it, a man with no legs would've won that race against the GOP at the time.

Ridiculous. Obama won due to the color of his skin and we all know that. Kermit the frog would have been a better choice in 08, but you won't admit that.

With black people being a minority, there has to be another reason doesn't it?

I'm not saying that he was the best choice but there was basically nobody else to vote for. The GOP lost that election between 2004 and 2008. They beat themselves.
08-08-2014 09:06 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
And that's the problem Okla... Obama is a piece of sh1t, we all know this; however, McCain and Romney were complete horseshit candidates. We lost because we had totally inept & unwinnable candidates. These establishment superpacs need to f*cking go and allow far more organic candidates to rise to the top. I'll vote for a Ted Cruz in a heart beat, I'll vote for Rand Paul in a heart beat, heck, I'd even suck it up and for a Santorum. The Republicans handed Obama the election in 2012 and that election was strongly in the Republicans favor late in 2011.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 09:10 PM by ClairtonPanther.)
08-08-2014 09:10 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
This President has delivered on almost everything I voted for him to do. I don't regret it one bit.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
08-08-2014 09:12 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-08-2014 09:06 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  

I'm not saying that he was the best choice but there was basically nobody else to vote for. The GOP lost that election between 2004 and 2008. They beat themselves.

and I am saying that is a load. Blacks and the white left only, and I mean only cared about electing the first black President, and it wouldn't have mattered if the the GOP dug up Ronald Reagan or nominated Jesus Christ himself.
08-08-2014 09:13 PM
Advertisement

nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-08-2014 09:13 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 09:06 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  

and I am saying that is a load. Blacks and the white left only, and I mean only cared about electing the first black President, and it wouldn't have mattered if the the GOP dug up Ronald Reagan or nominated Jesus Christ himself.

Ok. I disagree.
08-08-2014 09:18 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-08-2014 09:10 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  And that's the problem Okla... Obama is a piece of sh1t, we all know this; however, McCain and Romney were complete horseshit candidates. We lost because we had totally inept & unwinnable candidates. These establishment superpacs need to f*cking go and allow far more organic candidates to rise to the top. I'll vote for a Ted Cruz in a heart beat, I'll vote for Rand Paul in a heart beat, heck, I'd even suck it up and for a Santorum. The Republicans handed Obama the election in 2012 and that election was strongly in the Republicans favor late in 2011.

I think Romney was a bad candidate but could've been a good President (I like to make a distinction between Prez/Candidate), if he could've held his own against his own party in the House.
08-08-2014 09:20 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-08-2014 09:10 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  And that's the problem Okla... Obama is a piece of sh1t, we all know this; however, McCain and Romney were complete horseshit candidates. We lost because we had totally inept & unwinnable candidates. These establishment superpacs need to f*cking go and allow far more organic candidates to rise to the top. I'll vote for a Ted Cruz in a heart beat, I'll vote for Rand Paul in a heart beat, heck, I'd even suck it up and for a Santorum. The Republicans handed Obama the election in 2012 and that election was strongly in the Republicans favor late in 2011.

I think Romney was a bad candidate but could've been a good President (I like to make a distinction between Prez/Candidate), if he could've held his own against his own party in the House.

I'd vote for him over Ted Cruz and even Rand. What we need now is an organizational leader, not a person who has more words than actions. As I've said before, I voted for that candidate in '08. Couldn't see myself doing it again, no matter the ideology.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 09:22 PM by nomad2u2001.)
08-08-2014 09:21 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
(08-08-2014 09:12 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  This President has delivered on almost everything I voted for him to do. I don't regret it one bit.

What has he done that you are so proud of?

08-08-2014 09:26 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(08-08-2014 09:26 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 09:12 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  This President has delivered on almost everything I voted for him to do. I don't regret it one bit.

Hmm, let me see. Well Fit is in the closet, so I'm guessing King Zero's "evolution" on gay marriage. Also, repealing DADT and using his "pin" to write up an EO that has to do with being gay. LazyTom has a better grasp of that last point than I do.
08-08-2014 09:43 PM
Advertisement

CameramanJ Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
I voted for him. There. I was a fairly informed voter and between the two available candidates, Obama made the most sense to me. I was a fan of Ron Paul but I didn't feel like throwing my vote away for a statistic.
08-08-2014 09:51 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Re: RE: Are You Ashamed? Should Be
(08-08-2014 09:26 PM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  

Proud? I would say that. I'm glad however for the improved economy, the end of major operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and of course health care reform.

08-08-2014 09:56 PM
pharaoh0 Offline
Triggered by Microaggressions

I Root For: Duke, L'ville
[Image: dont_blame_me_i_voted_for_romney_sticker...vr_512.jpg]
08-08-2014 10:17 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-08-2014 08:53 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  Nothing personal Craner55, had to delete the picture of the decapitated girl.

As for the thread itself, it's rather disgusting that a group of people is committing genocide in 2014.

I understand about the pic but at the same time it's reality and too often thats the only thing that will wake people up to whats happening. But I'll abide by the laws here next time.

It is disgusting whats happening there and also that the POTUS knew of this growing danger months ago and did nothing.
08-08-2014 10:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.