Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SWEET Revenge
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UB
SWEET Revenge
I have 10 Granddaughters and 4 daughters so I know a little about kids....and lousy parenting....bravo to this guy!

I'm sure this kid will grow up to be a liberal.

Man Gets Sweet Revenge on Screaming Kids at a Burger King

So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently. When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game. The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a ******* PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers. I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much. Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache. I then decide to ruin their day. I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.
08-07-2014 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: SWEET Revenge
Liberals don't eat pie. It's bad for them.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
08-07-2014 09:05 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
(08-07-2014 09:05 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Liberals don't eat pie. It's bad for them.

You saying liberals don't eat twat... That outta be an outrage 03-wink
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 09:08 PM by ClairtonPanther.)
08-07-2014 09:07 PM
mathenis89 Offline
Sucks at NCAA Football 14

I Root For: WKU, Miami, OSU
(08-07-2014 09:07 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  

You saying liberals don't eat *****... That outta be an outrage 03-wink

Let him speak for himself.

I personally enjoy pie and *****.
08-07-2014 09:08 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
(08-07-2014 09:08 PM)mathenis89 Wrote:  

Lighten up Francis... I'm joking around.
08-07-2014 09:11 PM
Advertisement

mathenis89 Offline

(08-07-2014 09:11 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 09:08 PM)mathenis89 Wrote:  

Lighten up Francis... I'm joking around.

So was I, Jasper.
08-07-2014 09:12 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Conservatives are the ones who don't believe in unnatural sex.

08-07-2014 09:32 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Conservatives only have sex to procreate. Lol

08-07-2014 09:33 PM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up
(08-07-2014 07:38 PM)craner55 Wrote:  I have 10 Granddaughters and 4 daughters so I know a little about kids....and lousy parenting....bravo to this guy!

I'm sure this kid will grow up to be a liberal.

Man Gets Sweet Revenge on Screaming Kids at a Burger King

So a while ago I had decided to treat myself and go to Burger King. I hadn't had the greatest of days and I had a headache coming on. It was a very long line and I was at the end of it waiting patiently. When behind me comes this woman yapping on her cellphone with a little monster of a child. This kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother throwing around a gameboy whenever something didn't go right in the game. The mother didn't seem to pay any attention to him and his continued yelling of 'I want a ******* PIE'. After about 5 minutes of the line with these people behind me, I had gone from a headache to a full on migraine, but nothing was going to stop me from getting those burgers. I calmly turn and ask her nicely if she can please calm or quiet her child down. Immediately she gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business. I nod and turn around, shes still yelling at the back of my head when the child cries out again how he wants a pie, the mother consoles him, calling him sweety and ensuring they'll get pies for lunch because she loves him so much. Things immediately go back to the they were and I wait another 5 minutes before getting to the front of the line. It turns out it was so slow because they had 1 trainee on cash during the lunch hour rush. All I can think of is how the people behind me ruined my splurge and gave me this headache. I then decide to ruin their day. I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.

Would have been better if he would have thrown them in the garbage.....
08-08-2014 09:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CameramanJ Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
The slowly eating it part was choice, let's face it. The real question: how much did pies cost at the time? And how many pies are they prepared to serve at any given time? So many variables.
08-08-2014 09:55 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes

El Paso is democrat and they have some of the fattest people around. If it's not pie then it must be the tacos.
08-08-2014 10:20 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UB
Smn its because most liberals just sit around eating the food their food stamps bought in welfare paid apts.
08-08-2014 10:32 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
I've stayed away from commenting on this, because one of my friends has an autistic child ,and he's been known to have 'screaming fits' at the drop of a hat no matter what she does.

And because this story doesn't say if the child was just being bad-mannered or autistic, I can't cheer or jeer the man on this one without knowing if that's part of the issue.
08-08-2014 11:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mathenis89 Offline

(08-08-2014 10:32 PM)craner55 Wrote:  Smn its because most liberals just sit around eating the food their food stamps bought in welfare paid apts.

If you think food stamps supplies a family with enough money on its own to get them "fat", you clearly overestimate food stamp funds.
08-09-2014 09:00 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
That reminds me of the time the gay gestapo was picketing the Chik fil A in El Paso and one guy stands next to the line eating his Chik Fil A looking at the picketers and savoring his lunch. That was epic.
08-09-2014 06:00 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(08-09-2014 06:00 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  That reminds me of the time the gay gestapo was picketing the Chik fil A in El Paso and one guy stands next to the line eating his Chik Fil A looking at the picketers and savoring his lunch. That was epic.

The gay gestapo don't protest at the Chik Fil-A's in this area. Probably can't get close enough, since the lines are around the block ever since Cathy's comments.
08-09-2014 06:08 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(08-09-2014 09:00 AM)mathenis89 Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 10:32 PM)craner55 Wrote:  Smn its because most liberals just sit around eating the food their food stamps bought in welfare paid apts.

If you think food stamps supplies a family with enough money on its own to get them "fat", you clearly overestimate food stamp funds.

You just made a great case of why fat people don't deserve food stamps because they're obviously getting food some where else.
08-09-2014 06:15 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(08-09-2014 09:00 AM)mathenis89 Wrote:  

Actually, healthy food is expensive, and crap is cheap, so yeah, plenty of food stamp users are fat.
08-09-2014 08:15 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I disagree. Healthy food is not expensive. Making it is a chore for them and they're not up to working at it in the kitchen. It's easier to give the kid a donut or pizza or whatever that's already made.
08-09-2014 09:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.