Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

No National Champ
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

It's simply not LSU. Not to beat a dead horse, but they beat a team that didn't win their own conference.

USC aint champ, because they haven't played LSU.

And Jason White, the Heisman winner? What HORRENDOUS in completions that guy threw, again and again. Eli is a better passer.
01-05-2004 10:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgew Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Though the proof would only come head to head, if UM had played OK's schedule, Eli would have won the Heisman.
OK would probably have been beaten by Michigan, USC, and of course LSU.
As far as SI saying LSU made Eli look bad, they are full of it. Eli did'nt have a stellar game against LSU but they beat us by less than they beat OK.
01-05-2004 01:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgew Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Though the proof would only come head to head, if UM had played OK's schedule, Eli would have won the Heisman.
OK would probably have been beaten by Michigan, USC, and of course LSU.
As far as SI saying LSU made Eli look bad, they are full of it. Eli did'nt have a stellar game against LSU but they beat us by less than they beat OK.
01-05-2004 01:36 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Right. Eli had a "bad day" and still only lost to LSU by three points.
01-05-2004 01:52 PM
LSUJoe Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Come on chachi, don't be such a sore loser. LSU is tha almighty champ of the universe as dictated by the pre-season accepted BCS. We BEAT you and we beat UGA 2 times and we beat the former, pretender #1 Oklahoma. That makes us #1. USC doesn't even belong on the field with LSU, the are lucky they didn't have to play us. I know it must bite to still be overshadowed by GREAT LSU even after your big bowl game, but we all know you are used to us being your daddy by now. We have the trophy forever!!

From this day on. I like every sngle LSU fans in the world expect to be treated like the royalty CHAMPS we are. That means all you olemiss dudes are required to bow in our presence and call us either sir, your majesty, your greatness, your excellency, or my champion at all times and then kiss our feet. Failure to comply will result in me LSUJOE paying y'all a personal visit to put you in a suffocateing FULL-NELSON!! until y'all apologze.

Love

LSUJoe of the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS SEC CHAMPION SUGAR BOWL CHAMPION LOUISIANA STATE FIGHTING TIGERS!!!

04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow

04-rock 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock
01-05-2004 04:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Miss. State

LSUJoe Wrote:Come on chachi, don't be such a sore loser. LSU is tha almighty champ of the universe as dictated by the pre-season accepted BCS. We BEAT you and we beat UGA 2 times and we beat the former, pretender #1 Oklahoma. That makes us #1. USC doesn't even belong on the field with LSU, the are lucky they didn't have to play us. I know it must bite to still be overshadowed by GREAT LSU even after your big bowl game, but we all know you are used to us being your daddy by now. We have the trophy forever!!

From this day on. I like every sngle LSU fans in the world expect to be treated like the royalty CHAMPS we are. That means all you olemiss dudes are required to bow in our presence and call us either sir, your majesty, your greatness, your excellency, or my champion at all times and then kiss our feet. Failure to comply will result in me LSUJOE paying y'all a personal visit to put you in a suffocateing FULL-NELSON!! until y'all apologze.

Love

LSUJoe of the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS SEC CHAMPION SUGAR BOWL CHAMPION LOUISIANA STATE FIGHTING TIGERS!!!

04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow

04-rock 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock
so when did college football become a universal sport? It is a split national championship, sorry man LSU just came around for the 10 year cycle of it being split, happened before, will happen again. And the BCS is sh!t, recognize that for what it is, I mean congrats on the win over OU and part of the NC, but that don't change the fact the BCS is one flawed system. As far as USC not belonging, I would pay to see that game, hell they should play it next weekend at some site in the middle of the US, winner take all. Never know until it happens.
01-05-2004 04:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KlutzDio I Offline
1st String

I Root For:

LSU Joe,

First of all I'd like to say that LSU has a great team and they have a great coach. I'm sure you and all LSU fans the world over will miss the 2003 LSU Tigers' defense and Coach Saban in the next season. Too bad LSU has such cutthroat fans that as soon as y'all get some nominal success, the coach splits for greener pastures. It is also unfortunate that your school takes such sorry candidates for the academic programs that none of these so-called student athletes can hack it in academia another year to receive additional eligibility status. Should your school and your fans be better, holistically, then you guys might build a dynasty down there. I mean, heck, you have absolutely no recruiting competition because who the hell can get into Tulane?
The reasoning is simple here and that is you and your ilk are so repulsive, that you shoot yourselves in the foot and you don't realize it. Your program, holistically, competes with one foot tied behind its back because your fans are so repugnant!

Nonetheless, your team and your fans have enjoyed a great 2003 season and you are the 2003 BCS champions. You should be proud of that, but as fate would have it, the BCS will be defunct within the next year to two years and being the 2003 BCS champs will not stand the test of time. Consequently, when sports writers historians look back to the era, LSU's exploits on the field will serve as a mere footnote to history vis-a-vis the national scene and you guys will be recognized for nothing more than SEC champions.

Southern Cal is the bona-fide national champions for the 2003 season and the AP poll as welll as the coach's poll makes that determination. Southern Cal played a tremendously tough schedule the past season and for that, they will be rewarded with the national championship outright. Should LSU have played tougher opponents than La-Mon and Western Kentucky High School (among others), then the chips might have fallen elsewhere and you could proudly call your team "national" champs. But since your AD scheduled such weak and puny teams, and lost to Florida on your home turf, the national part of champs will be forever devoid from the 2003 Tigers' resume. Instead, your beloved Tigers are merely BCS champs and if "BCS" were money, it would not be worth it's weight in gold because we all know the BCS stands for Below Collegiate Standards!! 03-lol

Nonetheless, good luck with your new coach for the 2004 season and we Ole Miss fans will gladly come to Baton Rouge to whoop up on your arses like we've done so many times down there! 03-nutkick
01-05-2004 05:18 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

"we beat the former, pretender #1 Oklahoma"

Exactly. A pretender. Didn't even win their own conference.

"USC doesn't even belong on the field with LSU, the are lucky they didn't have to play us."

Oh, they belong on the same field, to determine who is national champion. I agree they would probably lose, but we'll never know.

"we all know you are used to us being your daddy by now. We have the trophy forever!!"

Now now, I wouldn't say we're "used to" you being our "daddy." You seldom have an easy time with the Rebs and you often lose to us.

"From this day on. I like every sngle LSU fans in the world expect to be treated like the royalty CHAMPS we are."

Beat a team that can win its own conference first.
01-05-2004 05:53 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

These are the same LSU fans who make fun of Ole Miss's "split" national titles, which they always say are "before the AP champ was considered THE nationaly champ."

By their own terms, they are not national champs.

That being said, they are the best team in the nation. They SHOULD be national champs, but they'll never get the chance to prove it for sure.
01-05-2004 05:56 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

LSUJoe Wrote:From this day on. I like every sngle LSU fans in the world expect to be treated like the royalty CHAMPS we are.
Sorry, dude. Y'all burned that bridge decades ago.

When LSU fans start treating other fans with even a minimum of standard, sportsmanlike respect, we will never respect or applaud LSU.
01-05-2004 05:58 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I'm suprised Lavalais could play, what with all the emotional devastation of being called racist slurs.
01-05-2004 05:59 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I can't do it guys. LSU, one HELLUVA game and you deserved the national title.
01-05-2004 07:21 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

RebelKev Wrote:I can't do it guys. LSU, one HELLUVA game and you deserved the national title.
One helluva game against a team that did not win its conference and did not deserver to be there.
01-06-2004 09:12 AM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

You know, it's funny. Just like the deer can count on the hunters, just like rocky mountain spring water can count on aluminum cans, we here on the Ole Miss board can always count on lsu>HO to show up and crow after what he considers to be a great win.

Never saw you after the Ole Miss game, HO. Wonder why. .

Anyway, the Colonel said it best. The AP awarded the NC to USC. Sorry, Charlie.

Great game against the pretenders, though. Great win against Louisiana Monroe, too (49-7); don't forget Arizona (59-13), I-AA Western Illinois (35-7. . .Hell, the Salukis beat them worse than that!) and of course your loss to #17 Florida (19-7) AT HOME.

You deserve the BCS championship.

But you're still two NC's behind Ole Miss, baby. Maybe next year. :wave:
01-06-2004 10:35 AM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

LSUjoe toasted by JBR again...maybe he can get a room with Hutchins at the Burn Center.

Bring me some iced-tea hoe, and make it quick. No, I will not say "Sir" to a girl, no matter how many times you ask.
01-07-2004 12:05 AM
O-U-want-some? Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

joebordenrebel Wrote:You know, it's funny. Just like the deer can count on the hunters, just like rocky mountain spring water can count on aluminum cans, we here on the Ole Miss board can always count on lsu>HO to show up and crow after what he considers to be a great win.

Never saw you after the Ole Miss game, HO. Wonder why. .

Anyway, the Colonel said it best. The AP awarded the NC to USC. Sorry, Charlie.

Great game against the pretenders, though. Great win against Louisiana Monroe, too (49-7); don't forget Arizona (59-13), I-AA Western Illinois (35-7. . .Hell, the Salukis beat them worse than that!) and of course your loss to #17 Florida (19-7) AT HOME.

You deserve the BCS championship.

But you're still two NC's behind Ole Miss, baby. Maybe next year. :wave:
I guess LSU should have scheduled Memphis so they could have beat up on them...oh wait...they beat up on Ole Miss...oh well.

All these post are full of haterism towards LSU...l e t it g o....

Congrats LSU.
01-07-2004 11:51 AM
Advertisement

USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

note to OU. There will be no smack about Ole Miss on the Ole Miss board. That's your warning. If you want to make fun of our loss to Memphis, take it to the Smack board, or do it on the OU board
01-07-2004 12:09 PM
calling_the_hogs Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Can there be smack about OU on this board?

04-cheers

WPS

This post sponsored by the Trail of Tears, because, after all, you'd cry too if forced to move to Oklahoma.
01-07-2004 12:12 PM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

if I am not mistaken, yes, as long as it isn't on their board.
01-07-2004 12:32 PM
calling_the_hogs Offline
1st String

I Root For:

actually, CTH, that may be a little over the line. Sorry man :D
01-07-2004 12:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.