Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Blood ‘On Hands of Congress and President,’ Says Union
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UB
Blood ‘On Hands of Congress and President,’ Says Union
Slain Border Patrol Agent’s Blood ‘On Hands of Congress and President,’ Says Union

EL PASO, Texas — The murder of an off-duty Border Patrol agent in front of his entire family has sparked outrage within the Border Patrol community. The murder occurred at the hands of illegal aliens — one of whom had been deported four times prior — according to authorities, near the town of Santa Monica, Texas. The slain agent was fishing with his mother, father, wife, and two kids approximately 40 miles inside the U.S. when the pair of illegal aliens allegedly targeted them for armed robbery. The agent took action to defend his family before being shot dead. The murder occurred on Sunday, August 3, 2014.

Chris Cabrera, the vice president of the Local 3307 National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), spoke with Breitbart Texas and said, “We are deeply saddened by the loss of one of our agents. We are outraged that illegal aliens entered our nation and targeted a family while they enjoyed time together fishing. Agent Javier Vega fought to defend his mother, his father, his wife, and his children. It is saddening that Agent Vega was killed by illegal aliens in front of his entire family. These criminals should not have been on U.S. soil.”

Vice President Cabrera continued, “This is just sickening that a family was targeted while they were fishing. A wife had to witness her husband being killed. Children had to witness their father being killed. A mother and father had to witness their child being killed. What these illegal aliens did is just heart wrenching and sickening. The man was brutally taken from his loved ones.”

The national office of the NBPC took to Twitter and wrote on their official account, “Border Patrol Agent Javier Vega: MURDERED by two illegal aliens. Victim of lax border enforcement. Blood on hands of Congress and President.”

Shawn Moran, the national vice president of the NBPC, released a public statement about the murder and stated, “ … the two sub-humans who murdered agent were illegal aliens, they were part of a crew conducting robberies in that area.”

SHAME ON ALL OF THEM....MOSTLY THE GUY AT THE TOP, THE POS KNOWN AS BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
08-06-2014 06:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
RE: Blood ‘On Hands of Congress and President,’ Says Union
They are sick. Transforming the country is worth a few lives in their eyes. Obama can forget all about it on the golf course.
08-06-2014 06:22 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-06-2014 06:22 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  They are sick. Transforming the country is worth a few lives in their eyes. Obama can forget all about it on the golf course.

It's disgusting OK! And dont forget Fast and Furious that would've gotten any other Admin in deep trouble that led to the death of a Border Agent.

This Nation really shyt the bed electing this POS.....and most of the GOP isnt much better.
08-06-2014 06:29 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-06-2014 06:29 PM)craner55 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 06:22 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  They are sick. Transforming the country is worth a few lives in their eyes. Obama can forget all about it on the golf course.

It's disgusting OK! And dont forget Fast and Furious that would've gotten any other Admin in deep trouble that led to the death of a Border Agent.

This Nation really shyt the bed electing this POS.....and most of the GOP isnt much better.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the media controls both.
08-06-2014 06:30 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-06-2014 06:30 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the media controls both.

Sadly right. Shame on the damn media in this nation too.
08-06-2014 06:33 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-06-2014 06:33 PM)craner55 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 06:30 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Sadly right. Shame on the damn media in this nation too.

Nothing will change until the right takes control of the media. It decides everything.
08-06-2014 06:35 PM
Advertisement

craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

Nothing will change until the right takes control of the media. It decides everything.
[/quote]

Then we're in trouble, dont see that happening.
08-06-2014 06:45 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

Border Agent: ‘Morale Is At an All-Time Low Right Now’

Teenage criminals and gang members from Central America have been using “a loophole” to stay in the country, border agent Chris Cabrera revealed. Under current policy, unaccompanied minors are allowed to stay in the country if they have family in the United States and say they have none in their home country, regardless of their background.

“Even if he is a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal, even by self-admission, we for some reason don’t send them back to their home country — we release them into our country,” Cabrera said.

Minors usually end up staying in the U.S. “nine times out of ten,” he added.

As a result, Cabrera said “morale is at an all-time low right now” because agents are “not allowed to do the job that they were hired to do.”

Cabrera was reacting to a recent video of a Border Patrol agent lamenting that citizenship now seems to be irrelevant consideration at U.S. border crossings.
08-06-2014 08:30 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

[Image: Border-Patrol-Funeral.jpg]
08-06-2014 08:31 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
This grinds me.
08-06-2014 08:43 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
That's what happens when you deport them. If they would have remained in custody, this might not have happened.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
08-06-2014 08:43 PM
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
(08-06-2014 08:43 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  That's what happens when you deport them. If they would have remained in custody, this might not have happened.

STFU troll. I refuse to believe anybody can really be as stupid as you act.
08-06-2014 08:45 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(08-06-2014 08:45 PM)blunderbuss Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 08:43 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  That's what happens when you deport them. If they would have remained in custody, this might not have happened.

STFU troll. I refuse to believe anybody can really be as stupid as you act.

It is not an act. He is that stupid. Money spent on his education was wasted.
08-06-2014 09:08 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
So this agent was killed by a white Hispanic and this time the left says nothing?
08-06-2014 09:17 PM
craner55 Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-06-2014 09:17 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  So this agent was killed by a white Hispanic and this time the left says nothing?

Par for the course with liberals.
08-06-2014 09:18 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators

Approximately how long should illegal aliens be detained? Should we consider just dropping them off in Gitmo?
08-06-2014 09:50 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(08-06-2014 09:50 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  

Approximately how long should illegal aliens be detained? Should we consider just dropping them off in Gitmo?

Absolutely. And then they can sneak into Cuba and we'll see how illegal immigration works there.
08-06-2014 09:53 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
(08-06-2014 09:53 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 09:50 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  

Absolutely. And then they can sneak into Cuba and we'll see how illegal immigration works there.

Problem solved... well until they find a f'n raft 03-banghead
08-06-2014 10:00 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

What a fuqin moron you are, how's that for a personal attack. You're a sick fuq. Tell that to the family who had to watch their loved one be brutally murdered you piece of shyte.
08-06-2014 10:09 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
There has to be something that will make rational people reach a flash point in this country. 40-50 years ago before the liberal sickos infested this place we would have risen up as a nation, something like this would have been grounds to invade that hell hole to the south.
08-06-2014 10:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.