Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Homosexual Agenda and Planned Parenthood push radical bills targeting children
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Homosexual Agenda and Planned Parenthood push radical bills targeting children
Quote:This week ends the “formal sessions” of the Legislature for the year, wrapping up on midnight Thursday, July 31. Ther last formal House sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. (After that, we’re all basically safe until next year!)

But as usual, special interests are pushing hard to get their favorite bills – especially ones that have been languishing -- pushed through before that deadline.

There are two bills that pro-family forces have held off so far, but which the radical lobbies are now making a big last-minute effort to pass. It is very crucial to stop these! We need everyone’s help -– even if you don’t live in Massachusetts.

Bill #1: H 3907 – Would ban therapy for youth on homosexual issues

This is a terrible bill that the national homosexual movement has been attempting to pass around the country. It would ban counseling for youth under 18 concerning sexual-orientation or sexual-identity issues. This could cause horrific problems for innocent, vulnerable youth -- many of whom were molested or experienced some sort of sexual trauma and who need professional help to heal and properly cope. Children and teenagers who desperately want and need counseling would be denied it if this were to become law.

You may recall back in June when MassResistance activists successfully derailed it when it was about to go to the House floor. Instead, it was dumped into the House Ways and Means Committee, which usually means it’s done for the year.

But homosexual activists are lobbying the committee to get it out this week. As a result, the committee has told us that they’re considering bringing it back to life any day now.

H 3793 – Planned Parenthood’s bill that would force homosexuality and abortion “education” into schools.

Getting this passed is Planned Parenthood’s major goal for the year. They call it “An act relative to healthy youth.” It is just the opposite. Here is Planned Parenthood’s web page to help their people lobby for this.

This bill would force all schools to teach sexuality, birth control, abortion issues, homosexual and transgender issues, and similar subjects, in grades K-12, according to the “Massachusetts comprehensive health framework” – a document written by radical activists for the Department of Education. Right now, using that document is only voluntary for schools. This law would make it mandatory.

Even worse, this bill also re-writes – and waters down -- the current Parental Notification Law, which we worked so hard to pass back in 1995!

This bill is also in the Ways and Means Committee, and could be brought back any day.

Please call or email the Ways and Means Committee immediately! Everyone's help is needed!

Please tell that Committee in no uncertain terms why those two bills – H3907 and H3793 -- must not go forward!!

You can call the Ways and Means Committee at: 617-722-2990.

You can also email the Chairman, Rep. Brian Dempsey, at Brian.Dempsey@mahouse.gov We have been told that he reads all of his emails. Let's stop these!!!

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/...72914.html
07-31-2014 07:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ARandomHerdFan Offline
User Banned

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Homosexual Agenda and Planned Parenthood push radical bills targeting children
Reading over the actual bills, I am not really sure how they could be considered "radical".
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 08:26 AM by ARandomHerdFan.)
07-31-2014 08:24 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

RE: Homosexual Agenda and Planned Parenthood push radical bills targeting children
[quote='EverRespect' pid='10949844' dateline='1406810447']
Quote:H 3793 – Planned Parenthood’s bill that would force homosexuality “education” into schools.

Great idea, lets spend millions and millions of dollars we don't have on a new curriculum that caters to 1.7 percent of the population when the money could be used for teacher raises.

03-banghead
07-31-2014 08:37 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(07-31-2014 08:37 AM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  [quote='EverRespect' pid='10949844' dateline='1406810447']
Quote:H 3793 – Planned Parenthood’s bill that would force homosexuality “education” into schools.

Great idea, lets spend millions and millions of dollars we don't have on a new curriculum that caters to 1.7 percent of the population when the money could be used for teacher raises. isn't even there to begin with

03-banghead

FIFY
07-31-2014 08:49 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
PP shouldn't get a dime of taxpayer money.
07-31-2014 10:06 AM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(07-31-2014 08:24 AM)ARandomHerdFan Wrote:  Reading over the actual bills, I am not really sure how they could be considered "radical".

Forcing the gay agenda in the schools by law and eliminating parental rights isn't radical to you?
07-31-2014 10:09 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(07-31-2014 10:09 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(07-31-2014 08:24 AM)ARandomHerdFan Wrote:  Reading over the actual bills, I am not really sure how they could be considered "radical".

Forcing the gay agenda in the schools by law and eliminating parental rights isn't radical to you?

Very Radical
07-31-2014 10:22 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Schools should be teaching the truth, anal sex and homosexual male promiscuity is at a dam epidemic stage
relative to STD and HIV
07-31-2014 10:24 AM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
Yet another "gay thread" started by an obsessed conservative...
07-31-2014 10:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.