Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dutch 'paedophile club' to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Dutch 'paedophile club' to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
http://m.independent.ie/world-news/europ...54062.html

This is a soccer nation.

Open the door to homosexual marriage and look what comes out of the closet next to demand their rights....

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
07-26-2014 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: Dutch 'paedophile club' to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
Come on man. Gays marrying can't possibly have any downside. There's no such thing as slippery slopes.
07-26-2014 11:54 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Dutch 'paedophile club' to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights
Nah, no one saw this coming. No one.
07-26-2014 11:56 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
So, their Supreme Court banned those sickos.

What seems to be the problem?
07-27-2014 06:34 AM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
It wouldn't be the first time that people who do illegal things fight for its legality. It will be shot down.
07-27-2014 10:03 AM
Advertisement

jh Offline
All American

I Root For:
Donators
(07-26-2014 11:42 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  http://m.independent.ie/world-news/europ...54062.html
This is a soccer nation.
Open the door to homosexual marriage and look what comes out of the closet next to demand their rights....

I'm confused. You seem to be upset that a "soccer nation" is taking a harder stance against pedophile clubs than the "football nation" of America. Are you worried that the US will follow Belgium's lead and move to ban NAMBLA?
07-27-2014 10:47 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Rulings that used to go against another group of sexual deviants now confer special rights and privileges on them. A medical establishment that once correctly said their abnormality was such, now blaspheme. Said medical establishment is already moving in that direction concerning child molesters. Hollywood directors and producers molest kids with impunity.

Rock and roll did lead to the pitiful sh!t people call music today.
07-28-2014 09:29 AM
Advertisement

jh Offline
All American

I Root For:
Donators
Oh, and NAMBLA was started long before there was any consideration given to legalizing gay marriage.
07-28-2014 09:50 AM
bevotex Offline
Chili has no beans

I Root For: Texas Longhorns
(07-27-2014 10:47 AM)jh Wrote:  
(07-26-2014 11:42 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  http://m.independent.ie/world-news/europ...54062.html
This is a soccer nation.

I'm confused. You seem to be upset that a "soccer nation" is taking a harder stance against pedophile clubs than the "football nation" of America. Are you worried that the US will follow Belgium's lead and move to ban NAMBLA?

Don't mention the "N" word on here Redwingtom doesn't like it. I think it hits a little too close to home for him. 05-nono
07-28-2014 10:49 AM
jh Offline
All American

I Root For:
Donators
This is a soccer nation.

Let's look at a timeline, shall we?

1982 - MARTIJN formed to advocate for changes to Dutch laws regarding pedophilia

2001 - Gay marriage legalized

2013 (Maybe 2014) - MARTIJN outlawed

2014 - MARTIJN files appeal

It's shocking that they didn't demand their rights until after those rights were taken away. Just shocking.
07-28-2014 11:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.