Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hang 'em High!
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Hang 'em High!
Well...at least he didn't make a movie about doing it. 03-zzz

Quote:“We all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy. Alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him.”

Stephen Steinlight of CIS says public execution “too good” for Obama
07-24-2014 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: Hang 'em High!
The choice to use inflammatory rhetoric at almost each available turn hurts the Left and the Right's ability to make their points cogently.

Seriously, who thinks seeing the President of the United States of America "hung, drawn, and quartered" is advancing the proper narrative?
07-24-2014 02:49 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
He went over the top but he's right when he said “there’s no court that’s going to stop Obama from doing anything.”
07-24-2014 02:52 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-24-2014 02:49 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  The choice to use inflammatory rhetoric at almost each available turn hurts the Left and the Right's ability to make their points cogently.

Seriously, who thinks seeing the President of the United States of America "hung, drawn, and quartered" is advancing the proper narrative?

I'd be scared to know actually. 04-jawdrop

But this guy has an extensive history.
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Who is Steven Steinlight?
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
I think he stands alone on his desire... I just want to see the dude out of office, not dead.
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-24-2014 02:52 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I think he stands alone on his desire... I just want to see the dude out of office, not dead.

Now, or in 2016? Careful what you desire...lol
07-24-2014 02:54 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-24-2014 02:52 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  Who is Steven Steinlight?

Quote:Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) Senior Policy Analyst Stephen Steinlight...House Judiciary Chairman Rep. Bob Goodlatte has called two committee hearings at the behest of CIS and its research...CIS has a long track record of standing firmly behind Steinlight
07-24-2014 02:57 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(07-24-2014 02:54 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(07-24-2014 02:52 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I think he stands alone on his desire... I just want to see the dude out of office, not dead.

The only smart thing obama did was make a bumbling retard his vice president.
07-24-2014 03:18 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-24-2014 03:18 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  
(07-24-2014 02:54 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

The only smart thing obama did was make a bumbling retard his vice president.

I call that the Bush I approach.
07-24-2014 03:35 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
I don't know why, commietom, has to post meaningless stuff like this. No one want Obama dead. Probably not a single soul. This was not a serious death threat. As fact, people want the prez and fam highly protected. Obama is an elected head of one of the 3 branches of gov't. Obama has handily destroyed the checks and balances that used to deter abuse of power in gov't. Between the media, the DOJ and a seal clapping senate, the traditional checks to an Imperial President is gone, maybe forever. We don't want him dead, we want him to stop being an unmensch.
07-25-2014 08:27 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-25-2014 08:27 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  I don't know why, commietom, has to post meaningless stuff like this. No one want Obama dead. Probably not a single soul. This was not a serious death threat. As fact, people want the prez and fam highly protected. Obama is an elected head of one of the 3 branches of gov't. Obama has handily destroyed the checks and balances that used to deter abuse of power in gov't. Between the media, the DOJ and a seal clapping senate, the traditional checks to an Imperial President is gone, maybe forever. We don't want him dead, we want him to stop being an unmensch.

Just curious, did anyone want Bush dead? I'll hang up and listen.
07-25-2014 09:53 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-25-2014 09:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 08:27 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  I don't know why, commietom, has to post meaningless stuff like this. No one want Obama dead. Probably not a single soul. This was not a serious death threat. As fact, people want the prez and fam highly protected. Obama is an elected head of one of the 3 branches of gov't. Obama has handily destroyed the checks and balances that used to deter abuse of power in gov't. Between the media, the DOJ and a seal clapping senate, the traditional checks to an Imperial President is gone, maybe forever. We don't want him dead, we want him to stop being an unmensch.

Someone made a movie about it. Has anyone done that with Obama?
07-25-2014 11:03 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-25-2014 11:03 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Ahhh...yes...someone in Europe made a movie. And that matters in America why exactly?

More water gunga!
07-25-2014 11:26 AM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(07-25-2014 11:26 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Ahhh...yes...someone in Europe made a movie. And that matters in America why exactly?

More water gunga?

No thanks, I'm not thirsty. Maybe you can ask the rest of the class. Just don't spill a drop, or you'll have to refill the buckets.
07-25-2014 11:31 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-25-2014 11:26 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
More water gunga!

Oh, okay, I see, it was made in Europe so it doesn't count.

And how many people in Europe have made movies about killing Obama?

By the way, who financed that movie?
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 01:58 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
07-25-2014 01:52 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

How many people on Mars made movies about killing Obama?
07-25-2014 02:11 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest

Yes...and there are idiots that want this fool dead also. The problem is we have had to endure over a decade of poor ass leadership. It has lead to fueling the lunatics with their nonsense.
07-25-2014 02:13 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-25-2014 02:13 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

Yes...and there are idiots that want this fool dead also. The problem is we have had to endure over a decade of poor ass leadership. It has lead to fueling the lunatics with their nonsense.

Not according to SOAF. Perhaps you should take it up with him.
07-25-2014 02:30 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Hey...I found one! And about as many people have seen it as saw Death of a President! 03-lmfao

07-25-2014 02:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.