WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dino Babers is a bad man...
jubbasubba Offline
All American

I Root For:
Dino Babers is a bad man...
http://www.hustlebelt.com/mac-football/2...ling-green

I love his offense and I don't think he will be at BGSU very long.
07-24-2014 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
RE: Dino Babers is a bad man...
(07-24-2014 02:01 PM)jubbasubba Wrote:  http://www.hustlebelt.com/mac-football/2...ling-green

So the kid was dismissed from Baylor after a run in with the law, and is transferring to BG. Ya see, this is how you build a program the right way. Fleck just doesn't get it.
07-24-2014 02:11 PM
Kimbosucks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/Boat Drinks
his offense will be scary. So much creativity and the speed at which they play.
07-24-2014 03:25 PM
Advertisement

jubbasubba Offline
All American

I Root For:
Jay Harris has never smoked weed...this post had nothing to do with Fleck until now
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 03:30 PM by jubbasubba.)
07-24-2014 03:29 PM
bostonbronco Offline
All American

I Root For:
BG also has a 4 star recruit coming in the freshman class.

"The Falcons also added Roger Lewis, a one-time 4-star recruit with a controversial past, to their 2014 signing class. Lewis will be a true freshman this fall."

The story on the "controversial past."

"Lewis, originally a 2012 recruit who was committed to Ohio State, was accused of two charges of rape and acquitted on the first, while the jury was deadlocked on the second, resulting in a mistrial. In order to avoid that charge going to a second trial later this month, Lewis plead guilty to falsification, a first-degree misdemeanor, . . . "
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 05:13 PM by bostonbronco.)
07-24-2014 05:08 PM
Advertisement

BCBronco Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU
(07-24-2014 02:11 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  
(07-24-2014 02:01 PM)jubbasubba Wrote:  http://www.hustlebelt.com/mac-football/2...ling-green

So the kid was dismissed from Baylor after a run in with the law, and is transferring to BG. Ya see, this is how you build a program the right way. Fleck just doesn't get it.

Nope, never has, never will.
07-24-2014 05:28 PM
Cant make this sh t up Offline
2nd String

(07-24-2014 05:08 PM)bostonbronco Wrote:  BG also has a 4 star recruit coming in the freshman class.

"The Falcons also added Roger Lewis, a one-time 4-star recruit with a controversial past, to their 2014 signing class. Lewis will be a true freshman this fall."

The story on the "controversial past."

"Lewis, originally a 2012 recruit who was committed to Ohio State, was accused of two charges of rape and acquitted on the first, while the jury was deadlocked on the second, resulting in a mistrial. In order to avoid that charge going to a second trial later this month, Lewis plead guilty to falsification, a first-degree misdemeanor, . . . "

They should go after the Cass Tech QB too, he should be out of prison before signing day for the 2015 class.
07-26-2014 09:14 PM
Advertisement

coax Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: wmu
I'm just glad that PJ would never take someone 'on board' that doesn't measure up to the extremely high standards that he has set for our program here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7geXuKF7JQM
07-26-2014 11:58 PM
Stampede your face!! Offline
All American

(07-26-2014 11:58 PM)coax Wrote:  I'm just glad that PJ would never take someone 'on board' that doesn't measure up to the extremely high standards that he has set for our program here.

So, you are equating a kid who tried to make it as a rap artist to guys who have criminal records? I understand the content isn't pleasant, but this same kid was going to be a part of Mark D'Antonios program. So, obviously Fleck wasn't the only coach out there to be willing to take on the kid.

Fleck has parted ways with the only kids I know of that of that didn't follow the law.

It's easy to lob grenades because you don't know the guy. He's given his time to charity, and encouraged his players to do so as well. If half you idiots would actually talk to people in the program, coaches, the players, and staff, I think you would find that they are good people.
07-27-2014 03:45 AM
BroncoLifer Offline
Banned

(07-27-2014 03:45 AM)Stampede your face!! Wrote:  
(07-26-2014 11:58 PM)coax Wrote:  I'm just glad that PJ would never take someone 'on board' that doesn't measure up to the extremely high standards that he has set for our program here.

So, you are equating a kid who tried to make it as a rap artist to guys who have criminal records? I understand the content isn't pleasant, but this same kid was going to be a part of Mark D'Antonios program. So, obviously Fleck wasn't the only coach out there to be willing to take on the kid.

Fleck has parted ways with the only kids I know of that of that didn't follow the law.

It's easy to lob grenades because you don't know the guy. He's given his time to charity, and encouraged his players to do so as well. If half you idiots would actually talk to people in the program, coaches, the players, and staff, I think you would find that they are good people.

It's my understanding that charity work and encouraging your players to do so is not an uncommon thing in NCAA athletics. Am I mistaken?

Also, this "idiot" really wouldn't be able to talk to players and coaches, not all of us "idiots" have access to do so.

I really don't appreciate the name calling, it's so juvenile. Why the vitriol just because this Coax poster doesn't appreciate the coach like you seem to? It's not personal, just fanhood.
07-27-2014 12:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.