Open TigerLinks

Skal Labissiere at the #LasVegasClassic
Bookmark and Share
Tigers2B1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Skal Labissiere at the #LasVegasClassic
Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 1h
Best long term upside of all bigs in the 2015 class may be Skal Labissiere. Most versatile skill set w/ developing body. #LasVegasClassic

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 2h
John Calipari and Josh Pastner are watching Skal Labissiere. UNC, Mississippi & others here too.

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 1h
John Thompson also in the building for Skal Labissiere. Has 13 at half. Really runs the floor well. Impressive skill level. Can score.

@GaryParrishCBS: Here in Las Vegas to see Class of 2015 star Skal Labissiere. Calipari and Pastner sitting together. JT3 here, too
07-23-2014 10:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

holyterror Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Skal Labissiere at the #LasVegasClassic
Josh and cal sharing a sno cone, no doubt
07-23-2014 10:42 PM
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
It happens. I remember Cal and Bill Self sitting and chumming it up together while both were watching and heavily recruiting HS prospect Xavier Henry. A week later, he put on a Tigers cap. We all know what happened after that.
07-23-2014 10:50 PM
Tigers2B1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(07-23-2014 10:37 PM)Tigers2B1 Wrote:  Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 1h
Best long term upside of all bigs in the 2015 class may be Skal Labissiere. Most versatile skill set w/ developing body. #LasVegasClassic

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 2h
John Calipari and Josh Pastner are watching Skal Labissiere. UNC, Mississippi & others here too.

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 1h
John Thompson also in the building for Skal Labissiere. Has 13 at half. Really runs the floor well. Impressive skill level. Can score.

@GaryParrishCBS: Here in Las Vegas to see Class of 2015 star Skal Labissiere. Calipari and Pastner sitting together. JT3 here, too

FiveStarRecruits ‏@5StarRecruits
We're hearing 2015 PF Skal Labissiere (@OneBigHaitian) is dominating Vegas tonight for @M33MHoops in front of Calipari, Pastner, & JT3.

Jeff Borzello @jeffborzello Follow
Skal Labissiere out here knocking down 3s while getting fouled. Showing nice touch.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 06:27 AM by Tigers2B1.)
07-24-2014 06:26 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

Skal still planning to announce in December? Sounds like the Memphis staff is going all in for Skal.
07-24-2014 11:04 AM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
The Lawd works in mysterious ways
07-24-2014 11:12 AM
Advertisement

snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(07-24-2014 11:04 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Skal still planning to announce in December? Sounds like the Memphis staff is going all in for Skal.

Kentucky still has two assistant spots open, doesn't it?
07-24-2014 11:14 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-24-2014 11:14 AM)snowtiger Wrote:  
(07-24-2014 11:04 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Skal still planning to announce in December? Sounds like the Memphis staff is going all in for Skal.

Don't know but I've read that the Black Bears have one --- who would they hire?
07-24-2014 11:17 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

And *if* we're talking about hiring Skal's guardian let's consider that these are public positions. I would think, but don't know for certain, that the selectee might have to have some experience by some stretch of the imagination to warrant the approval of the selection by the University president. But, hell, maybe not.
07-24-2014 11:21 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

(07-24-2014 11:17 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  
(07-24-2014 11:14 AM)snowtiger Wrote:  

Don't know but I've read that the Black Bears have one --- who would they hire?

Tony Barbee. Black Bears could hire Tony Barbee... or that UCLA coach that got fired. I forget his name.
07-24-2014 11:28 AM
Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

07-24-2014 11:30 AM
Advertisement

snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

(07-24-2014 11:30 AM)Ramen_Tiger Wrote:  Pastner and Calipari

"None is this will matter however. As soon as these guys get on campus, they will be at the hangouts in the city. They will be at the clubs, on the streets, and getting into trouble on beal st. They will be fighting each other within the team, and everyone of them will get thrown under the bus by pastier and memphis when they don't work out.

the 'memphis way'."

You shouldn't go there, Ramen. It smells weird and you don't want to imprint on the thinking processes of such an insular area. Not their fault, really. We need to have 'compassion' for them.

It's partially because they've inhaled the toxic chemicals of burning couches, but mostly it's their music. Brains just don't develop to full potential within the vibrations of the indigenous music in that area of the world. Like I said, not their faults really.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 11:52 AM by snowtiger.)
07-24-2014 11:51 AM
Pastnerized Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TIGERS
(07-24-2014 11:51 AM)snowtiger Wrote:  

"None is this will matter however. As soon as these guys get on campus, they will be at the hangouts in the city. They will be at the clubs, on the streets, and getting into trouble on beal st. They will be fighting each other within the team, and everyone of them will get thrown under the bus by pastier and memphis when they don't work out.

the 'memphis way'."

You shouldn't go there, Ramen. It smells weird and you don't want to imprint on the thinking processes of such an insular area. Not their fault, really. We need to have 'compassion' for them.

It's partially because they've inhaled the toxic chemicals of burning couches, but mostly it's their music. Brains just don't develop to full potential within the vibrations of the indigenous music in that area of the world. Like I said, not their faults really.

How can you possibly say this when they gave us Turtle Man?
07-24-2014 12:06 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Its obvious we got some of MT.org posters over there posing as UK fans.
07-24-2014 12:12 PM
Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

(07-24-2014 12:12 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  

Its obvious we got some of MT.org posters over there posing as UK fans.

There was a poster on the board yesterday saying memphis talent was overrated. Looks like that has made its way on that board
07-24-2014 12:33 PM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-24-2014 12:06 PM)Pastnerized Wrote:  

the 'memphis way'."

Wonder if Skal, having lived here three years, knows this. From the Calipari Board >>

The city of memphis is a complete dump full of drugs, diseases, unemployment, high OOW rates, high teen pregnancy rates, one of the murder capitals of the US, and not to mention, corrupt politics and even worse educational system. The entire infastructure is falling apart as well. The city has literally gone from a million people to probably around half that, and counting. Memphis is the Detroit of the South.
07-24-2014 12:38 PM
Advertisement

snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

(07-24-2014 12:06 PM)Pastnerized Wrote:  

the 'memphis way'."

Link?
07-24-2014 12:55 PM
EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation
stokes and his family were in the same boat but stokes parents had a great relationship with calipari. . I'm pretty sure because of Stacey Poole waiting too long to decide to transfer.[/i]

Someone needs to tell that guy to lay down the crack pipe.
07-24-2014 01:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigers2B1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello
Stephen Zimmerman vs. Skal Labissiere time. Roy Williams, Steve Alford, Arizona, Georgetown, Ole Miss among the ones here early for it.
07-24-2014 03:29 PM
Tigers2B1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
WestCoastHoops ‏@WCHRdotcom 11m
War going on right now between Skai Labissiere of M33M and Oakland Soldiers' Stephen Zimmmerman.
07-24-2014 03:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.