http://www.mlive.com/broncos/index.ssf/2...cart_river
07-22-2014 06:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
RE: Kenney going after Penn St.
They either knew or they were morons. Getting fired when your org goes in the dumpster is nothing new or "sue worthy". Please.

You want a guarantee, enlist and say you want in on the infantry. Everything else is a crap shoot.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 08:51 PM by DesertBronco.)
07-22-2014 08:51 PM
Broncobelt Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU
I'd file this under, "who cares?". When I read the article on CNN this morning was relieved that WMU was not mentioned.
07-23-2014 07:57 AM
wmutkelaw Offline

I Root For: WMU and VALPO
was he around when Sandusky was abusing children?
07-23-2014 09:37 AM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

It's the entitlement attitude that grinds me.
07-23-2014 10:02 AM
Advertisement

Cant make this sh t up Offline
2nd String

(07-23-2014 09:37 AM)wmutkelaw Wrote:  was he around when Sandusky was abusing children?

The sexual abuse of children is the worst crime ever! Intolerable Period!

Might need to clarify this statement cause I read it several ways...
07-23-2014 10:24 AM
wmutkelaw Offline

(07-23-2014 10:24 AM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  
(07-23-2014 09:37 AM)wmutkelaw Wrote:  was he around when Sandusky was abusing children?

I did not think my question was confusing. It is not a statement, as it was phrased in the form of a question. Actually it was a yes or no question.

I agree that the abuse is/was terrible. But please do not over think my question.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 11:51 AM by wmutkelaw.)
07-23-2014 11:49 AM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

The answer is yes.
07-23-2014 11:52 AM
wmutkelaw Offline

well then...my opinion changes based on him being within the program when Sandusky was being a predator.

If he came to the program after the incidents occurred, my opinion might be different.

The question will come down to whether or not he knew (or should have known) about the coverup or lack of reporting the incidents.

I apologize, I should have looked up Kenny's years as an assistant at PSU, then cross referenced it to the years that Sandusky was acting as a predator.
07-23-2014 11:59 AM
Advertisement

wmutkelaw Offline

Calling you out...did you really misinterpret my question, or were you trying to start something inflammatory towards me?

I am honestly not trying to be a jerk, and I think my reputation on this board would show that I am not one of the mud throwers or people who are trying to get under people's skin.

I was simply trying to become more informed without doing a bunch of cross referencing of years of work with Sandusky and Kenny.
07-23-2014 12:04 PM
2nd String

(07-23-2014 12:04 PM)wmutkelaw Wrote:  

Calling you out...did you really misinterpret my question, or were you trying to start something inflammatory towards me?

I am honestly not trying to be a jerk, and I think my reputation on this board would show that I am not one of the mud throwers or people who are trying to get under people's skin.

I was simply trying to become more informed without doing a bunch of cross referencing of years of work with Sandusky and Kenny.

wmutkelaw:
Trust me! I am not trying to start anything in regards to this awful subject. I work with kids everyday and not going to share my beliefs as to what should happen to adults who sexually abuse innocent kids. I should have just answered "Yes, he was at PSU at that time". I just became defensive in regards to your question because I have heard people bashing Kenney and the question could have been taken sarcastically. MY BAD.

I have met Kenney and think he is a really good guy and imagine that he was devastated in regards to this whole thing like we all were. I apologize and I'm glad in clarification you weren't being sarcastic in your questioning.
07-23-2014 02:15 PM
wmutkelaw Offline

(07-23-2014 02:15 PM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  

wmutkelaw:
Trust me! I am not trying to start anything in regards to this awful subject. I work with kids everyday and not going to share my beliefs as to what should happen to adults who sexually abuse innocent kids. I should have just answered "Yes, he was at PSU at that time". I just became defensive in regards to your question because I have heard people bashing Kenney and the question could have been taken sarcastically. MY BAD.

I have met Kenney and think he is a really good guy and imagine that he was devastated in regards to this whole thing like we all were. I apologize and I'm glad in clarification you weren't being sarcastic in your questioning.

...and I got defensive...and acted like a prick...

for that I apologize...sounds like we are on the same side. Welcome to the wonderful world of this message board!
07-23-2014 02:23 PM
2nd String

(07-23-2014 02:23 PM)wmutkelaw Wrote:  
(07-23-2014 02:15 PM)Cant make this sh t up Wrote:  

wmutkelaw:

...and I got defensive...and acted like a prick...

for that I apologize...sounds like we are on the same side. Welcome to the wonderful world of this message board!

Don't want to be accused of defending a WMU coach on this board 05-nono But this subject is about right and wrong and it involves innocent children. Like I have said before, I am glad he is at WMU hope we can keep him. With all the experience he has to teach offensive lineman I wish I had a son playing OL for him.
07-23-2014 02:34 PM
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

He should drop the bs lawsuit and I'd be more happy with his "character". He's opening up a can of worms with this. It's awful and suing them due to "loss of salary" rings hollow in view of all the real issues that came from Penn State.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 03:33 PM by DesertBronco.)
07-23-2014 03:21 PM
wmutkelaw Offline

I thought I previously read that most assistant coaches only had 1 year deals in place.

Perhaps it was different at PSU...leading to different expectations.
07-23-2014 03:49 PM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

(07-23-2014 03:21 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  He should drop the bs lawsuit and I'd be more happy with his "character". He's opening up a can of worms with this. It's awful and suing them due to "loss of salary" rings hollow in view of all the real issues that came from Penn State.

Gawd, I think we actually agree on this. 03-puke
07-23-2014 06:02 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(07-23-2014 06:02 PM)Hoekjeness Wrote:  
(07-23-2014 03:21 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  He should drop the bs lawsuit and I'd be more happy with his "character". He's opening up a can of worms with this. It's awful and suing them due to "loss of salary" rings hollow in view of all the real issues that came from Penn State.

Gawd, I think we actually agree on this. 03-puke

Even a blind band boy finds the reed once in a while.
07-23-2014 06:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.