Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Done Deal! Lebron James to Cavs per Sports Illustrated.,.,.
Bookmark and Share
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Done Deal! Lebron James to Cavs per Sports Illustrated.,.,.
Got the interview coming....
07-11-2014 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mempho_to_diego Offline
2 legit 2 quit

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Done Deal! Lebron James to Cavs per Sports Illustrated.,.,.
yep.
07-11-2014 11:31 AM
mempho_to_diego Offline
2 legit 2 quit

Miami can have Napier ... bwahahahahaahahaha
07-11-2014 11:31 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(07-11-2014 11:31 AM)mempho_to_diego Wrote:  Miami can have Napier ... bwahahahahaahahaha

Miami should get a mulligan.
07-11-2014 11:35 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

LeBron James is heading back to Cleveland.

The four-time league MVP told SI.com on Friday that he is returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

"My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball," James told SI.com in a first-person essay. "I didn't realize that four years ago. I do now."

For James, it marks a complete turnaround from his original free-agent decision in 2010, when he bolted Cleveland for the Miami Heat, creating a "Big Three" with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh that went on to win two NBA titles in their four years together.

"The hardest thing to leave is what I built with those guys," James said. "I've talked to some of them and will talk to others. Nothing will ever change what we accomplish
07-11-2014 11:37 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

Did the Cavalliers sign Wiggins?
07-11-2014 11:51 AM
Advertisement

salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain
Miami will be a dumpter fire, although I guess they could try to get Melo to fill Lebrons spot and get Wade and Bosh back in.
07-11-2014 12:13 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-11-2014 12:13 PM)salukiblue Wrote:  Miami will be a dumpter fire, although I guess they could try to get Melo to fill Lebrons spot and get Wade and Bosh back in.

Bosh is gone to Houston. It's going to be just Wade and Napier in Miami in a empty arena
07-11-2014 12:17 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

(07-11-2014 12:17 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  
(07-11-2014 12:13 PM)salukiblue Wrote:  Miami will be a dumpter fire, although I guess they could try to get Melo to fill Lebrons spot and get Wade and Bosh back in.

Bosh is gone to Houston. It's going to be just Wade and Napier in Miami in a empty arena

Won't they have Birdman too?
07-11-2014 12:20 PM
salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain

Wade was an idiot for opting out of his guaranteed $17mm this year. Can't imagine he will get anywhere close to that w/o having LBJ and Bosh as leverage.
07-11-2014 12:22 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-11-2014 12:20 PM)snowtiger Wrote:  

Won't they have Birdman too?

.....and McRoberts and Danny Granger and Hasslam and throw in that bum PG in Norris Cole. That's a lineup that will scare the weak Eastern Conference 03-lmfao
07-11-2014 12:29 PM
Advertisement

Morkai Offline
Hall of Famer

I liked the idea of a LeBron return to Cleveland, but that is somewhat negated if they add Love. It smacks of Miami-esque team stacking. LeBron-Wiggins-Kyrie-Bennett would be a great legacy, led by James built around a young team. LeBron-Love-Kyrie just seems like another super-team. Doesn't LeBron want to win as the premier superstar on his team? The addition of Love just makes him another piece of another "Big Three".
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 02:39 PM by Morkai.)
07-11-2014 02:38 PM
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
I feel so bad for Pat Riley

Not
07-11-2014 02:51 PM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

(07-11-2014 02:38 PM)Morkai Wrote:  I liked the idea of a LeBron return to Cleveland, but that is somewhat negated if they add Love. It smacks of Miami-esque team stacking. LeBron-Wiggins-Kyrie-Bennett would be a great legacy, led by James built around a young team. LeBron-Love-Kyrie just seems like another super-team. Doesn't LeBron want to win as the premier superstar on his team? The addition of Love just makes him another piece of another "Big Three".

I think it was clear in these four years that Lebron was on another level compared to Wade and Bosh...

Pippen/Jordan differences between them
07-11-2014 03:30 PM
Latilleon Offline
Git Buck.

(07-11-2014 12:22 PM)salukiblue Wrote:  

Wade was an idiot for opting out of his guaranteed $17mm this year. Can't imagine he will get anywhere close to that w/o having LBJ and Bosh as leverage.

Too much cap space to think no one will pay Wade big money even if Miami won't.

My guess is Miami pays him more out of loyalty.
07-11-2014 04:11 PM
Latilleon Offline
Git Buck.

(07-11-2014 02:38 PM)Morkai Wrote:  I liked the idea of a LeBron return to Cleveland, but that is somewhat negated if they add Love. It smacks of Miami-esque team stacking. LeBron-Wiggins-Kyrie-Bennett would be a great legacy, led by James built around a young team. LeBron-Love-Kyrie just seems like another super-team. Doesn't LeBron want to win as the premier superstar on his team? The addition of Love just makes him another piece of another "Big Three".

Plus Bennett might have growth in his game...

I personally would try to get Roy Hibbert with Bennett or Thompson and Dion waiters. I'd hope Wiggins is going to be the star people expect and when he is a superstar, Lebron is in slowdown mode like Shaq with the Heat.
07-11-2014 04:14 PM
Advertisement

BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

Wow! Look like Bosh is going to stay in Miami....I thought he wanted to win more championship but then again it was said that his family really loves Miami
07-11-2014 05:18 PM
SigEpMike Offline
Devil's Advocate

CrappiesMemphis Hall of FameMemphis Hall of Fame
(07-11-2014 05:18 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  Wow! Look like Bosh is going to stay in Miami....I thought he wanted to win more championship but then again it was said that his family really loves Miami

I'd really love Miami too if I was going to make a 30 million dollars more to be there.
07-11-2014 05:31 PM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
Line of James' essay:
----

To make the move I needed the support of my wife and my mom, who can be very tough. The letter from Dan Gilbert, the booing of the Cleveland fans, the jerseys being burned -- seeing all that was hard for them. My emotions were more mixed. It was easy to say, “OK, I don’t want to deal with these people ever again.” But then you think about the other side. What if I were a kid who looked up to an athlete, and that athlete made me want to do better in my own life, and then he left? How would I react? I’ve met with Dan, face-to-face, man-to-man. We’ve talked it out. Everybody makes mistakes. I’ve made mistakes as well. Who am I to hold a grudge?
-----

Even his 2010 decision was done in large part to benefit those same kids- to the tune of $3.5 million. Gilbert was the clear loser then. A somewhat garrish presser that still earned a lot of money for children and the lack of an earlier face to face letting Cleveland know he was leaving- verse a team owner then questioning the heart, character, will, honor and just about everything about James, along with mocking him and fanning he flames for all the rest of the low brow Ohioans who did the same.
07-11-2014 05:49 PM
EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation
(07-11-2014 12:22 PM)salukiblue Wrote:  

I came to absolutely despise the Miami Heat the year they played the Dallas Mavericks for the NBA title.
The way they dissed on Dirk Nowitzki in the series still bothers me.
I am so happy Dallas beat them that year.
07-11-2014 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

photo cincinnati.png  photo connecticut.png  photo east_carolina.png  photo houston.png  photo memphis.png  photo navy.png  photo smu.png  photo temple.png  photo tulane.png  photo central_florida.png  photo south_florida.png
 photo louisville.png  photo rutgers.png

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.