Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jesse Jackson hits Obama for putting immigrant children first
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Jesse Jackson hits Obama for putting immigrant children first
Don't ya just love it? Which one of these two idiots will call the other a racist first, after all, that's how it works, right? Jackson obviously hates brown people and Obama hates black people.

Racists. Boff 'em.

Quote:The Rev. Jesse Jackson criticized President Obama for putting unaccompanied alien children before Chicago, and argued that the federal government should award the Windy City $2 billion to help combat violence.

“If we can find $4 billion for those children — and we should — we can find $2 billion for Chicago,” Mr. Jackson said, a CBS-affiliated radio station reported Wednesday.

“There are more children involved, and more have been killed, and more have been shot,” he said.

The reverend’s comments come after the White House asked Congress Tuesday for $3.7 billion to help fund programs to deal with the influx of thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the United States’ southern border.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel agreed that curbing violence is the city’s top priority, but that Congress, not the president, is to blame for forgetting about Chicago’s children.

“I slightly disagree with the reverend,” Mr. Emanuel told the station. “I wouldn’t put this at the president’s door. I put this at the door of Washington, D.C. This has been a long time that they have stopped investing in our children, and they need to invest in our kids.”

Link
07-10-2014 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
RE: Jesse Jackson hits Obama for putting immigrant children first
How much more $$$ can be invested towards American children? First the Feds decided to help fund school districts plus they are funding poor children via Welfare. I'll agree that we should fund American children & the elderly well before illegal immigrants. But when is there enough money being wasted to fight poverty. Instead of programs like Welfare & WIC, we need to do more to issue grants & loans to poor people to start mom and pops businesses. With businesses being started, at least there can be some sort of income being generated that we don't have to just keep pouring more and more $$$ towards the poor of America.
07-10-2014 07:46 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(07-10-2014 07:46 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  How much more $$$ can be invested towards American children? First the Feds decided to help fund school districts plus they are funding poor children via Welfare. I'll agree that we should fund American children & the elderly well before illegal immigrants. But when is there enough money being wasted to fight poverty. Instead of programs like Welfare & WIC, we need to do more to issue grants & loans to poor people to start mom and pops businesses. With businesses being started, at least there can be some sort of income being generated that we don't have to just keep pouring more and more $$$ towards the poor of America.

it's not about investing in American children, it's about investing in Jesse Jackson. That slime ball will weasel his way into any plan to give black Chicago money and siphon off whatever he can.
07-10-2014 07:58 PM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
(07-10-2014 07:58 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 07:46 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  How much more $$$ can be invested towards American children? First the Feds decided to help fund school districts plus they are funding poor children via Welfare. I'll agree that we should fund American children & the elderly well before illegal immigrants. But when is there enough money being wasted to fight poverty. Instead of programs like Welfare & WIC, we need to do more to issue grants & loans to poor people to start mom and pops businesses. With businesses being started, at least there can be some sort of income being generated that we don't have to just keep pouring more and more $$$ towards the poor of America.

it's not about investing in American children, it's about investing in Jesse Jackson. That slime ball will weasel his way into any plan to give black Chicago money and siphon off whatever he can.

True, but I compare Clairton to a mini Chicago or Detroit. I've seen the negative effects of Welfare. Welfare keeps Clairton poor, and that pisses me off.
07-10-2014 08:05 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
sorry, jesse. chicago has served it's purpose. the place is old news now. be sure and tell rev. wright he can gawd damn america all he wants now."
07-10-2014 10:28 PM
ODUChm Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: .

Exactly what types of small business are going to bet set up that will actually be successful, yet alone successful enough to dwindle down welfare and wic?
07-10-2014 10:54 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(07-10-2014 10:54 PM)ODUChm Wrote:  

Exactly what types of small business are going to bet set up that will actually be successful, yet alone successful enough to dwindle down welfare and wic?

Gun and body armor stores?
07-10-2014 10:55 PM
TheDancinMonarch Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
Does that make Jackson anti-black or anti-Hispanic?
07-11-2014 12:42 AM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Jackson is only for Jackson
07-11-2014 02:34 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Both of those lunatics are racists.
07-11-2014 08:37 AM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Jesse Jackson: Chairman of the National Association for the Advancement of Jesse Jackson.
07-11-2014 08:43 AM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
lol, no matter the situation ol' Jesse Jackson is going to find a racist angle to exploit. He has to keep the money coming in somehow.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 08:50 AM by VA49er.)
07-11-2014 08:50 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(07-11-2014 08:43 AM)Smaug Wrote:  Jesse Jackson: Chairman of the National Association for the Advancement of Jesse Jackson.

He was definitely standing up for colored people, but I think we all know where his son learned how to launder money, and king jackson would be right back in business.

Having said that, I would much rather see money used on our own citizens than aliens.
07-11-2014 08:51 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Jesse is always first.
07-11-2014 09:06 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
Hey, we need this to happen. The worst thing that can happen to the liberal establishment is for Blacks to figure out the Democrats have dumped them for their new project.

Let them tear Obama apart.

Not to mention this is one of the few times Jesse Jackson has a legit complaint.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 09:15 AM by oklalittledixie.)
07-11-2014 09:15 AM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(07-11-2014 08:43 AM)Smaug Wrote:  Jesse Jackson: Chairman of the National Association for the Advancement of Jesse Jackson.

^^This^^

He shows up and makes public comments at the most opportunistic times to keep his name "relevant" in the media and to promote his "activism" for righteousness and human rights. He's made a hell of a living being an activist for human rights I might add. Maybe he should have spent more time with Jesse Jackson, Jr. on ethics and righteousness since he's spending 30 months in prison for misuse of campaign funds.
07-11-2014 09:23 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
While being wrong in this case, he does have a point. Think what we could do to eradicate homeless and starving children in America with a 3.7 billion cash infusion. Of course we'd need to keep the Jesse types away from the money...lol

Eradicating homeless starving children in America is being pro-life is it not?
07-11-2014 09:27 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-11-2014 09:27 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  While being wrong in this case, he does have a point. Think what we could do to eradicate homeless and starving children in America with a 3.7 billion cash infusion. Of course we'd need to keep the Jesse types away from the money...lol

How much of that $3.7 billion cash infusion do you think would go to homeless and starving children, and how much do you think would go to bureaucrats and gatekeepers and administrators?
07-11-2014 09:33 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
(07-11-2014 09:27 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  While being wrong in this case, he does have a point. Think what we could do to eradicate homeless and starving children in America with a 3.7 billion cash infusion. Of course we'd need to keep the Jesse types away from the money...lol

Just think how much the homeless and jobless would benefit if we stopped flooding the country with poor illegal immigrants to benefit the Democrats.
07-11-2014 09:35 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo

There are no homeless and starving children in America. There are sufficient programs available to provide shelter and food for every person living here.
07-11-2014 09:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.