Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UC's incoming BBALL class highlight tape.
Bookmark and Share
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
UC's incoming BBALL class highlight tape.
to me Clark looks to be the most explosive

I like Cobb's game, watching him reminds me of D'Juan Baker a little

I'm pretty excited about this group!

Enjoy

07-07-2014 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ctipton Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: UC and the Reds

DonatorsDonators
RE: UC's incoming BBALL class highlight tape.
Thanks for the clips. Gawd, I hated that ?music?

07-07-2014 08:08 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

agreed Ctip...wouldn't have been my first choice for music (or even 2nd, 3rd, or etc etc etc) lol

07-07-2014 08:15 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

gotta love how Clark just attacks the rim....

07-07-2014 08:19 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Great video highlights Bearcats#1. Agree on Clark. Some of his moves reminded me of one Ruben Patterson attacking the rim. Ellis moves and runs the floor pretty dang good for a guy 6'10" and only 210 lbs? and I like his shot blocking ability. DeBerry is definitely the "space eater" of the three bigs. A lot to be excited about when you add these recruits to the current roster.04-rock

07-07-2014 10:11 PM
Advertisement

eroc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC, Liverpool
DeBerry looks like he barely gets off the floor. i'm pretty excited for Cobb and Clark. Does Cobb remind anyone else of Nick Van Exel?

07-08-2014 09:15 AM
coachpipe Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC
(07-08-2014 09:15 AM)eroc Wrote:  DeBerry looks like he barely gets off the floor. i'm pretty excited for Cobb and Clark. Does Cobb remind anyone else of Nick Van Exel?

Chad said on bearcattalk that those videos were of Deberry when he was still in high school and 16

07-08-2014 09:29 AM
DMT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Cincinnati
Those high school highlights of Deberry and Ellis aren't worth much.
I found one of Deberry's Juco team from March, he has a few blocks and scores mostly in the second half highlights. Watch the video the whole way through(it's only 7 minutes long.) and you'll see a pretty typical 5. He's #22

Well coordinated, gets up and down the floor and is a very solid chunk of mass in the middle. His team is very guard oriented, which is why his numbers don't exactly dazzle(though they aren't bad either...) but looking at paltry few minutes he plays, he must be a pretty efficient scorer.

http://stats.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2013-...eberrybv4r

When it comes to the 5, I think the team will be decent. My problem, is that I think aside from the point we may not have any part of the team that is actually exceptional. I think Ellis with his length may have be something special at the 4 but it's hard to know for certain. Plus, when he's off the floor, I'm worried how it will be handled.

Then of course, you have the 3. If Shaquille Thomas was more aggressive, I wouldn't be worried at all. Sanders and Thomas are just adequate. Thomas should be more than adequate, he should be a very good scorer and a hard player to stop. His flashes of potential tease us.

At the 2, Johnson and Morman are iffy. Johnson will be good, but this is only his sophomore year. He's probably not going to take over games or wow us with crazy numbers and while Morman has tremendous athleticism, will he be enough of a difference maker coming out the gate? Guyn may be a 2 and that's where I think he'd be best, since Cobb imo is a better point guard; but will he be consistent?

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 10:17 AM by DMT.)
07-08-2014 10:15 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

(07-07-2014 10:11 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Great video highlights Bearcats#1. Agree on Clark. Some of his moves reminded me of one Ruben Patterson attacking the rim. Ellis moves and runs the floor pretty dang good for a guy 6'10" and only 210 lbs? and I like his shot blocking ability. DeBerry is definitely the "space eater" of the three bigs. A lot to be excited about when you add these recruits to the current roster.04-rock

good call and I agree

07-08-2014 01:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.