Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arizona loses illegal immigrant driver's license dispute
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
Arizona loses illegal immigrant driver's license dispute
PHOENIX (AP) — A federal appeals court has dealt a new blow to Arizona in its series of immigration-related crackdowns, ruling that the state cannot deny driver's licenses to illegal immigrants who were allowed to stay in the U.S. under a 2012 Obama administration policy.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/us/article/Co...604152.php

Next reward will be voting rights.
07-07-2014 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Arizona loses illegal immigrant driver's license dispute
Driving is a privilege, not a right. Time to take this to the Supreme Court for another smackdown.
07-07-2014 04:12 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(07-07-2014 04:06 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  PHOENIX (AP) — A federal appeals court has dealt a new blow to Arizona in its series of immigration-related crackdowns, ruling that the state cannot deny driver's licenses to illegal immigrants who were allowed to stay in the U.S. under a 2012 Obama administration policy.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/us/article/Co...604152.php

Next reward will be voting rights.

Well, there's the next step in letting them vote blue.

One day the retards are going to realize that "progression" isn't always a good thing.
07-07-2014 04:13 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
F**k 'em. Deny them the license and when they show up for court deport their asses.
07-07-2014 04:14 PM
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

The left is out of control in this country and something needs to be done.
07-07-2014 04:15 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(07-07-2014 04:14 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  F**k 'em. Deny them the license and when they show up for court deport their asses.

Now THAT sounds like a helluva plan 04-cheers
07-07-2014 04:16 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

What would happen if AZ just ignored it and continued not to issue licenses?

The LAPD is ignoring ICE's request to detain illegal immigrants? States are legalizing pot. Why can't AZ just join the trend of not following federal law?
07-07-2014 04:22 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(07-07-2014 04:22 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  What would happen if AZ just ignored it and continued not to issue licenses?

The LAPD is ignoring ICE's request to detain illegal immigrants? States are legalizing pot. Why can't AZ just join the trend of not following federal law?

AZ doesn't get to cherry pick which laws are ignored, that job belongs to Zero and Holder and somehow I believe they've already had their miserable say on this.
07-07-2014 04:24 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-07-2014 04:24 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 04:22 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  What would happen if AZ just ignored it and continued not to issue licenses?

AZ doesn't get to cherry pick which laws are ignored, that job belongs to Zero and Holder and somehow I believe they've already had their miserable say on this.

What would be the outcome? Withholding federal money? More lawsuits?
07-07-2014 04:26 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

(07-07-2014 04:26 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

AZ ignores the law. When Holder sues AZ arrests all the federal prosecutors for complete and total negligence by failing to do their jobs and for intentionally violating the law/constitution by not enforcing it. They should then move to have them all disbarred. Next they issue an arrest warrant for Holder.
07-07-2014 04:31 PM
Advertisement

tigerjaws Offline
1st String

I Root For: tigers
Open the gates.....let another 250,000 illegals in and let them bring with them their diseased minds and bodies....give them monthly checks, all kinds of cards and things legal citizens get....... and all the freebies they want....C'MON DOWN, go ahead and take America.....While this regime is at it, might as well let Iranians and Extreme Islamists come too...
07-07-2014 04:32 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-07-2014 04:31 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 04:26 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

AZ ignores the law. When Holder sues AZ arrests all the federal prosecutors for complete and total negligence by failing to do their jobs and for intentionally violating the law/constitution by not enforcing it. They should then move to have them all disbarred. Next they issue an arrest warrant for Holder.

Goddammit it is time for a state to do this. I think the support and applause would drown out all the immigrant rights groups.
07-07-2014 04:37 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(07-07-2014 04:14 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  F**k 'em. Deny them the license and when they show up for court deport their asses.

LOL, ingenious.
07-07-2014 05:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.