Open TigerLinks

Chris Crawford on nba tv now...
Bookmark and Share
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Donators
Playing for Houston. Leads all scorers with 12 points, still in the first half. He's shooting the cover off the ball.
07-05-2014 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HUSTLEandFLOW Offline
1st String

I Root For: M.E.M.P.H.I.S
He keeps this up and CC just might make the roster. The Rockets best back up sg right now is Francisco Garcia.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
07-05-2014 04:27 PM
NigelTufnel Offline
Spelling Bee Champiun

I Root For: Ribs and Beer!
RE: Chris Crawford on nba tv now...
Amazingly, he shot 2 free throws as well.
07-05-2014 04:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FranklinTNTiger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
That's the Crawford we know go crazy one game and then no show the next two. Let's see if he can be consistent the next two games!!

(07-05-2014 04:27 PM)HUSTLEandFLOW Wrote:  He keeps this up and CC just might make the roster. The Rockets best back up sg right now is Francisco Garcia.

07-05-2014 07:34 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(07-05-2014 07:34 PM)FranklinTNTiger Wrote:  That's the Crawford we know go crazy one game and then no show the next two. Let's see if he can be consistent the next two games!!

(07-05-2014 04:27 PM)HUSTLEandFLOW Wrote:  He keeps this up and CC just might make the roster. The Rockets best back up sg right now is Francisco Garcia.

The scouts have always liked Chris. He was awesome! Brought the Rockets back into the game.
07-05-2014 10:53 PM
Advertisement

spankadelphia Offline
Banned

Crawford always had the best chance out of the 4 kingz to make a roster. He's a prototypical NBA shooting guard with legit size and athleticism for the position.

However, if he wants to stick in the league he needs to do more than hang around the three point line like he did in college. Makes him too easy to defend.
07-06-2014 08:48 AM
NigelTufnel Offline
Spelling Bee Champiun

I Root For: Ribs and Beer!
(07-06-2014 08:48 AM)spankadelphia Wrote:  Crawford always had the best chance out of the 4 kingz to make a roster. He's a prototypical NBA shooting guard with legit size and athleticism for the position.

However, if he wants to stick in the league he needs to do more than hang around the three point line like he did in college. Makes him too easy to defend.

If you only get to the line 29 times in a college season and average 30 minutes a game, there's probably a bit more to it than just hanging around the 3 point line. His mid range game was brutal and he never took anyone off the dribble.

I hope he makes it, but I would be shocked.
07-06-2014 09:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Downtown Tiger Offline
Banned

I thought Geron was on the team? If he is he's not getting any pt.
07-06-2014 11:03 AM
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
I believe he's playing in the Las Vegas Summer League, which is later.
07-06-2014 11:29 AM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

(07-06-2014 11:29 AM)k2tigers Wrote:  I believe he's playing in the Las Vegas Summer League, which is later.

Yep
07-06-2014 04:15 PM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

(07-06-2014 08:48 AM)spankadelphia Wrote:  Crawford always had the best chance out of the 4 kingz to make a roster. He's a prototypical NBA shooting guard with legit size and athleticism for the position.

Size yes...Athleticism...While it will not stop him from making the league it is far from his strength.
07-06-2014 08:59 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(07-06-2014 08:59 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  

Size yes...Athleticism...While it will not stop him from making the league it is far from his strength.

He looked pretty athletic in situations yesterday. It's not his lack of athleticism..It's more his politeness. He needs to stop thinking about others...lol.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014 09:24 PM by snowtiger.)
07-06-2014 09:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.