Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Oh **** Scotto
Bookmark and Share
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
Oh **** Scotto
UALR is going to have to spring for a new UALR faculty I.D. card. The Trojans have hired a new baseball coach. Certainly has the qualifications. At least it's a change and sounds like they don't have to worry about him going off on players. He's a Little Rock native. Anyone have any idea where he went to high school?

http://www.ualrtrojans.com/ViewArticle.d...=209536388
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 07:06 PM by LRTrojan.)
07-01-2014 07:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mjs Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
RE: Oh **** Scotto
(07-01-2014 07:02 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  UALR is going to have to spring for a new UALR faculty I.D. card. The Trojans have hired a new baseball coach. Certainly has the qualifications. At least it's a change and sounds like they don't have to worry about him going off on players. He's a Little Rock native. Anyone have any idea where he went to high school?

http://www.ualrtrojans.com/ViewArticle.d...=209536388

Looks like a nice hire with good connections and a good reputation in State.
07-01-2014 07:07 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
Former Pig. I hate him already. Makes things easier.

He's a good choice though. Van Horn disciple. Expect to see a lot of small ball.
07-01-2014 07:20 PM
Advertisement

Karl B Offline
1st String

I Root For: UALR , Ark Tech
I remember him at Tech. He worked under Billy Goss who is a great guy. He will be a 180 from our last guy.
07-01-2014 08:32 PM
MICHAELSPAPPY Offline
Legend

I Root For: CHI ST, CROWLEY, TEX WES
Being a Tech alum, I have to give a thumbs up.
07-01-2014 08:35 PM
LRTrojan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR Trojans
If he can recruit and win games, I don't care where he's from. I feel like if he worked for Van Horn for two years, he must have something that Van Horn liked. Unlike UALR, the good programs don't keep coaches(head coaches or assistants)around if they can't produce. Norwood would still be here if the hand grenade hadn't gone off in his mouth. He evidently didn't know that you pull the pin with your teeth, and hold the grenade in your hand. He got it backwards.
07-01-2014 08:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.