Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A Special Award has been issued to a member of your....
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
A Special Award has been issued to a member of your....
distinguished conference!

The UTEP Choke Torch Award...initially founded this year in honor of Conference USA's University of Texas El Paso's epic gagging last year to lose the West Division at the end of the year, will be renamed the Louisville Choke Torch Award in honor of the Cards blowing the game to Rutgers last night....impressive!......Remembering last year's gag by losing a huge lead in the 4th quarter to lose to West Virginia, the Cruds took a page out of the same book and blew a 25 to 7 lead to Rutgers, and consequently losing a chance at the national championship...Great job!....Congratulations on the award!

Special citations go to Wilkie, Maize, L-Yes, Katkillapitino, Cardhouse.....and especially ULCardinals, who was showing his @$$ on the C-USA board last week after West Virginia's choke to the Cruds!

Once again, congratulations!......Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!....

Extra special citations goes to the defensive end who jumped offsides at the end to give Rutgers another chance!....Great job!..... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:
11-10-2006 09:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

Southern Piss fan, you had better worry about your sad falling apart football program! 05-stirthepot
11-10-2006 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

Let them have their fun Wilkie.

It hurts them that we have left them, it hurts them that even in defeat we are much more talked about throughout the nation then the Mid Major from Hattiesburg.

What you saw last night was a battle of 2 unbeaten teams in the media capitol of the world. Rutgers showed heart and desire and they won and I will tip my cap off to them.

For USM, they just need to worry about beating that Sunbelt team in the New Orleans Bowl. For us we will see how the rest of the year plays out.
11-10-2006 09:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Extra Special Note: Special awards go to all the responses that will come with this award...Like..."We're in a BCS Conference ..and you aren't".....and.."Let them enjoy the New Orleans Bowl, while we enjoy the Houston Bowl:.......and..."You haven't beat us this century".....18 -8 -1.......and....."Rutgers would kill you"........plus.......you get the picture....excuses....excuses...excuses......The question is.....Who will the Cruds choke to next?........South Florida?.....Again?.......ROTFLOL!.... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
11-10-2006 09:47 AM
Advertisement

Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

This is funny, we lose a game and USM fan happy. USM loses a game and we don't notice.

That is what I mean by Mid Major status. Fact is USM in college football in this point in time is irrelvent(sp).

Louisville on the other hand even in defeat is the talk of the Sports Nation.

Loved listening to Mike and Mike on ESPN Radio this morning talking about this game as a classic and a legacy changing win for Rutgers. Imagine that, beating a program like Louisville changes the way people look at you in a very positive light.

I am sad we loss but I am happy for the Scarlet Knights. They earned it on the field.
11-10-2006 10:03 AM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats

Hell, USM's not even as good as US anymore. What's THAT say? lmfao
11-10-2006 10:50 AM
bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!

I think what hurts them the most is they will never have the opportunity to experience anything even remotely as special and exciting as what Louisville has experienced the last 2 weeks.
11-10-2006 11:48 AM
Advertisement

bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!

Maize Wrote:USM loses a game and we don't notice.
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao 02-13-banana 02-13-banana lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao 02-13-banana 02-13-banana lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
11-10-2006 11:50 AM
CardHouse Offline
1st String

I Root For: UofL
Re: A Special Award has been issued to a member of your....
EagleGhost Wrote:distinguished conference!

The UTEP Choke Torch Award...initially founded this year in honor of Conference USA's University of Texas El Paso's epic gagging last year to lose the West Division at the end of the year, will be renamed the Louisville Choke Torch Award in horor of the Cards blowing the game to Rutgers last night....impressive!......Remembering last year's gag by losng a huge lead in the 4th quarter to lose to West Virginia, the Cruds took a page out of the same book and blew a 25 to 7 lead to Rutgers, and consequently losing a chance at the national championship...Great job!....Congratulations on the award!

Special citations go to Wilkie, Maize, L-Yes, Katkillapitino, Cardhouse.....and especially ULCardinals, who was showing his @$$ on the C-USA board last week after West Virginia's choke to the Cruds!

Once again, congratulations!......Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!....

Extra special citations goes to the defensive end who jumped offsides at the end to give Rutgers another chance!....Great job!..... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:
:snore:

....this is OCD at it's finest. lmfao
11-10-2006 04:20 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati

Shouldn't it be renamed in honor of Southern Miss?
11-10-2006 05:52 PM
Advertisement

Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn

Other than ECU, I dont think I have ever seen a fan base who cries for so much attention, to a mediocre at best, program. Why respond to this flaming douche nozzle?
11-10-2006 05:58 PM
CardHouse Offline
1st String

I Root For: UofL

OCD: (n) - Acronym for Obsessive Cardinal Disorder. A phrase created by John Clay of the Lexington Herald-Leader (see link below) describing a condition where fans worry more about the status of the University of Louisville then their own schools. OCD is suffered by most UK fans, some Southern Miss fans, and a few other fans from other CUSA schools.

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/spo...569698.htm

lmfao
11-10-2006 09:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

CardHouse Wrote:OCD: (n) - Acronym for Obsessive Cardinal Disorder. A phrase created by John Clay of the Lexington Herald-Leader (see link below) describing a condition where fans worry more about the status of the University of Louisville then their own schools. OCD is suffered by most UK fans, some Southern Miss fans, and a few other fans from other CUSA schools.

lmfao

Congratulations on your well deserved Louisville Choke Torch Award...It's becoming a yearly thing with you.....Priceless!....... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh:
11-11-2006 08:26 AM
Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn

EagleGhost Wrote:
CardHouse Wrote:OCD: (n) - Acronym for Obsessive Cardinal Disorder. A phrase created by John Clay of the Lexington Herald-Leader (see link below) describing a condition where fans worry more about the status of the University of Louisville then their own schools. OCD is suffered by most UK fans, some Southern Miss fans, and a few other fans from other CUSA schools.

lmfao

Congratulations on your well deserved Louisville Choke Torch Award...It's becoming a yearly thing with you.....Priceless!....... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh:

I would say its better to be in a possition to lose a big game than to be in the middle of the road in a patheticly bad mid major conference. But I have the perspective of a BE fan and not the envy of a CWHOSA fan.
11-11-2006 11:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.