Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Are African Americans
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
Are African Americans
ready to drop the Democratic party considering they are now more interested in illegal aliens?
06-10-2014 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Are African Americans
why stop there.....just blow up the whole system and when you wake up, everything will be hunky-dory
06-10-2014 07:57 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Why are you so obsessed with race?
06-10-2014 08:16 PM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Legitimate question. African Americans cannot even find jobs. These 30,000,000 illegal aliens
must be finding them or they wouldn't stay.
Democrats will never stop illegal immigration.
06-10-2014 08:27 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-10-2014 08:27 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Legitimate question. African Americans cannot even find jobs. These 30,000,000 illegal aliens
must be finding them or they wouldn't stay.
Democrats will never stop illegal immigration.

The DNC has dropped the African American community and has a new girlfriend. They invite and adore illegal immigration.
06-10-2014 08:41 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(06-10-2014 08:16 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Why are you so obsessed with race?

Well, if you're going to be accused of racism all the time....
06-10-2014 09:46 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
the party of payouts -- political spoils handed out to a turbulent amalgamation of "special rights" groups -- will sooner or later devolve into a fight over who has the bigger slice of the pie.
06-10-2014 10:32 PM
stinkfist Offline

(06-10-2014 10:32 PM)EagleX Wrote:  the party of payouts -- political spoils handed out to a turbulent amalgamation of "special rights" groups -- will sooner or later devolve into a fight over who has the bigger slice of the pie.

the forest provides a much better pic of preparing for the eventual scenario....unfortunately, today's world only focuses on pollen
06-10-2014 10:44 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Dems already have the African American vote. Now it's time to concentrate on the Latino vote. Use 'em and leave 'em.
06-11-2014 04:30 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(06-11-2014 04:30 AM)VA49er Wrote:  Dems already have the African American vote. Now it's time to concentrate on the Latino vote. Use 'em and leave 'em.

How about just concentrating on the "American" vote? Hell, I can think of a few African-Americans on here who would take issue with your statement VA... (yes, I know you mean as a voting bloc and not as individual voters.)
06-11-2014 04:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Blacks are being left behind, unfairly, by the massive influx of illegal immigration. They easily fall into the dependency pit and before they can understand their predicament, they are consumed by it. Blacks have been forced into institutional dependency. Thank the Democrats for that.
06-11-2014 07:08 AM
Advertisement

vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(06-10-2014 07:56 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  ready to drop the Democratic party considering they are now more interested in illegal aliens?

No, because despite not actually delivering on any promises, the black 'community' doesn't feel that the DNC has betrayed them in any way. That combined with the successful meme of 'the party of rich old white men will send blacks back to the plantation if given the chance' will keep many from considering any alternative.
06-11-2014 07:09 AM
stinkfist Offline

(06-11-2014 07:09 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 07:56 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  ready to drop the Democratic party considering they are now more interested in illegal aliens?

No, because despite not actually delivering on any promises, the black 'community' doesn't feel that the DNC has betrayed them in any way. That combined with the successful meme of 'the party of rich old white men will send blacks back to the plantation if given the chance' will keep many from considering any alternative.

all races have sects that cannot help themselves....they are uneducated and their brains are mush.....no way to fix 'that' in the 'now' environment...it's just too complex based on the time frame that is allowable
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 07:19 AM by stinkfist.)
06-11-2014 07:19 AM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

(06-11-2014 07:19 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

all races have sects that cannot help themselves....they are uneducated and their brains are mush.....no way to fix 'that' in the 'now' environment...it's just too complex based on the time frame that is allowable

True, but all other races except blacks in the US are allowed to unshackle themselves ideologically from that apathetic sect. If you're black and go off script though you get called such lovely things as Oreo, acting white, Uncle Tom (said by someone whose never read the book),Uncle Ruckus, Sambo and Race Traitor. These outgrouping tools are used to perpetuate the idea of a black community and black unity. I imagine that if Hispanics decide to hitch their wagon the the DNC, similar tactics will be employed over time.
06-11-2014 08:07 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

That begs the question: Why? How can they not make the connection?
06-11-2014 08:13 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
I would like to see people stop voting identity politics. The fact that blacks vote 90% democrat tells me only 20% of them are taught to think for themselves (assuming that 20% is split 50/50). This is an educational and social problem in predominantly black communities. Blacks are, in general, more religious and more socially conservative than white liberals. Gotta figure out how to tap into that. If the GOP could just manage a mere 20% of the vote in places like Philadelphia, it would be enough to flip the entire state.
06-11-2014 08:35 AM
Advertisement

vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

(06-11-2014 08:13 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Steven A. Smith can tell you better than I can...

Quote:When it comes to the African-American community, you have a plethora of individuals. For example, the black population hasn’t given the Republican Party more than 15% of its vote since 1964. And anybody who is deemed a black conservative, I am not one of them — I’m a registered Independent, just to get that out of the way — but those that I know who are black conservatives are considered pariahs and are ostracized in our communities and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But this is how — this is a problem that exists within our community. Because you are from our community, everybody believes that everybody is supposed to be identical to one another and we can’t display or exercise any kind of versatility, alright, or range in our thinking. It’s a problem that we have to deal with. It’s an internal problem that exists and we’re going to have to handle it because if we don’t we’re gonna see more Jim Brown’s speaking out against more Kobe Bryant’s and we’re gonna see more Kobe Bryant’s retaliating against the likes of Jim Brown.
06-11-2014 08:41 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(06-10-2014 10:32 PM)EagleX Wrote:  the party of payouts -- political spoils handed out to a turbulent amalgamation of "special rights" groups -- will sooner or later devolve into a fight over who has the bigger slice of the pie.

EXACTLY! I've was talking about this a couple weeks ago... Even gays are turning on each other. The dems have tried too hard to garner the love from every minority, and now that they've become dependent on this, they will be in an uproar when they're tossed on the back burner. Another backfire in the face of this new society.
06-11-2014 08:45 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(06-11-2014 07:08 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Blacks are being left behind, unfairly, by the massive influx of illegal immigration. They easily fall into the dependency pit and before they can understand their predicament, they are consumed by it. Blacks have been forced into institutional dependency. Thank the Democrats for that.

Yep... A new shiny toy to play with and the old one gets pushed aside... That's how the democrats work.
06-11-2014 08:48 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-11-2014 08:41 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 08:13 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Steven A. Smith can tell you better than I can...

Quote:When it comes to the African-American community, you have a plethora of individuals. For example, the black population hasn’t given the Republican Party more than 15% of its vote since 1964. And anybody who is deemed a black conservative, I am not one of them — I’m a registered Independent, just to get that out of the way — but those that I know who are black conservatives are considered pariahs and are ostracized in our communities and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

But this is how — this is a problem that exists within our community. Because you are from our community, everybody believes that everybody is supposed to be identical to one another and we can’t display or exercise any kind of versatility, alright, or range in our thinking. It’s a problem that we have to deal with. It’s an internal problem that exists and we’re going to have to handle it because if we don’t we’re gonna see more Jim Brown’s speaking out against more Kobe Bryant’s and we’re gonna see more Kobe Bryant’s retaliating against the likes of Jim Brown.

Those are some very good points. I would like to point out there are some small pockets of black conservatives in America. My state being on of them. Granted, most blacks turned out for Obama in Oklahoma...but we have also produced some of the most prominent and successful African American conservatives to ever set foot in Washington. JC Watts comes to mind.
06-11-2014 08:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.