Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Grade School Children Taught to Celebrate Sexual Perversion in Oakland Schools
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Grade School Children Taught to Celebrate Sexual Perversion in Oakland Schools
Quote:The establishment media is complicit in the “fundamental transformation” of America, so we can hardly expect it to be forthcoming regarding what that transformation entails. That’s why sites like this one are grateful for first-hand reports on situations unlikely to be exposed on the evening news. This email from a concerned parent is a prime example:

I am a parent in Oakland, California and I have a kindergartner in public school. My child came home [Thursday] and told me about the MANDATORY assembly for gay “pride” month. Parents had NO idea this was going to happen and I’m totally blindsided by it.

There is a video on the school’s website showing the assembly… It was nothing more than homosexual indoctrination about the meaning of the rainbow flag and “queer” history. On stage was the rainbow flag but NO American flag. And then a “gay men’s chorus” sang songs about homosexual “freedom.”

This is an elementary school and children as young as 5 were present. Like I said, parents were NOT informed in advance. My child brought home a bookmark with the rainbow flag on it and a quote from radical lesbian poet activist, Audre Lorde, whose work includes a book called “Uses of the Erotic.” This is for Elementary School! …

Then they show videos about how all “families” are the same – two dads, two moms, etc. The video of the entire assembly is on the school website:

http://moonbattery.com/?p=46808
06-09-2014 07:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
RE: Grade School Children Taught to Celebrate Sexual Perversion in Oakland Schools
Why are homosexuals allowed to recruit In our schools when our military can’t?
06-09-2014 07:12 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Grade School Children Taught to Celebrate Sexual Perversion in Oakland Schools
I keep asking myself how such a small percentage of the population gained so much power.
06-09-2014 08:16 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
(06-09-2014 08:16 AM)smn1256 Wrote:  I keep asking myself how such a small percentage of the population gained so much power.

We elected a Marxist who is connected.

That social conservatism isn't looking all that bad now, is it?
06-09-2014 08:21 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(06-09-2014 08:16 AM)smn1256 Wrote:  I keep asking myself how such a small percentage of the population gained so much power.

Because leftists were allowed to infiltrate the institutions that should be defending W. Civ.
06-09-2014 08:26 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
I watched the entire video. I hope people posting condemnatory remarks did the same.

NOTHING in this video was offensive. I WOULD have warned parents to a degree that it was taking place so parents were ready for any questions a child may have.

That said... Nothing in this video was about sex or hate or agenda pushing. It was about how kids come from diverse backgrounds and thats ok.

If you hate on that message I feel sorry for you.
06-09-2014 11:39 PM
Advertisement

JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I skipped over most of the singing though.
06-09-2014 11:40 PM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(06-09-2014 11:40 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  I skipped over most of the singing though.

JD, I've come to realize in short order that anything dealing with social change brings out absolute terror in some people. They are beyond reasoning with. Pure, emotional, irrational fear which quickly turns into anger and attack. Truly frightening
06-10-2014 06:03 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

(06-10-2014 06:03 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:40 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  I skipped over most of the singing though.

JD, I've come to realize in short order that anything dealing with social change brings out absolute terror in some people. They are beyond reasoning with. Pure, emotional, irrational fear which quickly turns into anger and attack. Truly frightening

Change is a scary thing.
06-10-2014 08:57 AM
DrTorch Offline

Melodramatic much?

This post is funny considering mach's new thread on W.
06-10-2014 08:59 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-10-2014 08:57 AM)JDTulane Wrote:  

Change is a scary thing.

So let's talk about how you label exposing our kids to homosexuality "social change."

What is your infatuation with kids and homosexuality?
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 09:01 AM by oklalittledixie.)
06-10-2014 09:01 AM
Advertisement

bevotex Offline
Chili has no beans

I Root For: Texas Longhorns
(06-09-2014 11:39 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  I watched the entire video. I hope people posting condemnatory remarks did the same.

NOTHING in this video was offensive. I WOULD have warned parents to a degree that it was taking place so parents were ready for any questions a child may have.

That said... Nothing in this video was about sex or hate or agenda pushing. It was about how kids come from diverse backgrounds and thats ok.

A parent of a child in Okland California doesn't agree.
06-10-2014 09:04 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU

I've noticed all your posts continue this false narrative of "fear" and "afraid". Really way off base. You'll continue missing the point as long as you're distracted by this faulty reasoning.

At least this time you admit that you're the one afraid.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 09:10 AM by Paul M.)
06-10-2014 09:09 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

(06-10-2014 09:04 AM)bevotex Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 11:39 PM)JDTulane Wrote:  I watched the entire video. I hope people posting condemnatory remarks did the same.

Like I said. Parents shouldve been warned ahead of time that such a topic would be broached. I feel sorry/worry for the child of that parent. Did you watch the video? Nothing is offensive in it except some mediocre vocals.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 09:14 AM by JDTulane.)
06-10-2014 09:09 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

(06-10-2014 09:01 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Change is a scary thing.

So let's talk about how you label exposing our kids to homosexuality "social change."

Exposure isnt social change as its been there for thousands of years +. The social change youre referencing is the social acceptance and dedemonizing of the act of love between manman or womanwoman. Im ok with that.

My infatuation? I havent started a single thread on it. Take that up with op.
06-10-2014 09:13 AM
bevotex Offline
Chili has no beans

I Root For: Texas Longhorns
(06-10-2014 09:09 AM)JDTulane Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 09:04 AM)bevotex Wrote:  

Like I saod. Parents shouldve been warned ahead of time that such a topic would be broached. I feel sorry for the child of that parent. Did you watch the video? Notuing is offensive in it except some mediocre vocals.

From where I sit the LGBT lifestyle is offensive. A parent shouldn't be made to explain rainbow flags to a 5 year old.
06-10-2014 09:15 AM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Homosexual activities between men are NOT acts of love.
06-10-2014 09:25 AM
DrTorch Offline

(06-10-2014 09:25 AM)Paul M Wrote:  Homosexual activities between men are NOT acts of love.

That's the discussion point that jdtulane, tom in lazybrook, dbjon, and old dominion are afraid of.
06-10-2014 09:33 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-10-2014 09:13 AM)JDTulane Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 09:01 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Change is a scary thing.

Exposure isnt social change as its been there for thousands of years +. The social change youre referencing is the social acceptance and dedemonizing of the act of love between manman or womanwoman. Im ok with that.

My infatuation? I havent started a single thread on it. Take that up with op.

You seem to be a real proponent of exposing school children to homosexuality and call it "social change" as if it's something that will eventually be accepted(if you could just get these pesky religious people to go away)

Not only is that extremely disturbing, you are living in a fantasy land.
06-10-2014 09:42 AM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

Clearly none of you will ever be swayed on this and rather would take it as a chance to make jabs at me and other posters. If that's the case... why keep bringing up the topic on spin room? The echo chamber makes you happy?

Paul, we agree to disagree.

Bevotex, you either didn't watch the video or ignored the message of the flag.
06-10-2014 09:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.