Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Susan Rice Goes On Sunday Shows and Tells Lies Again..
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Susan Rice Goes On Sunday Shows and Tells Lies Again..
Is it even possible for this b#tch to tell the truth? Benghazi was bad enough, but now she tells a whopper about the America hating deserter Obama just swapped five high level terrorists for.

06-03-2014 08:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
RE: Susan Rice Goes On Sunday Shows and Tells Lies Again..
I'm thinking I'll withhold judgement until all the facts come out and I admit upfront that I haven't followed this story closely enough to know what the real story is.
06-03-2014 08:31 AM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-03-2014 08:31 AM)Crebman Wrote:  I'm thinking I'll withhold judgement until all the facts come out and I admit upfront that I haven't followed this story closely enough to know what the real story is.

I suggest you do some reading and it won't take long to see this soldier didn't serve with any honor and dignity. In fact he was a deserter and an aid to the enemy.
06-03-2014 09:09 AM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
(06-03-2014 09:09 AM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 08:31 AM)Crebman Wrote:  I'm thinking I'll withhold judgement until all the facts come out and I admit upfront that I haven't followed this story closely enough to know what the real story is.

I suggest you do some reading and it won't take long to see this soldier didn't serve with any honor and dignity. In fact he was a deserter and an aid to the enemy.

I'm sure they honestly thought this when they made the trade.

it was their fundamental inability to understand "normal americans" (as opposed to the elite thinkers on the left) that led them to think that trading 5 murdering terrorists that are guilty of crimes against humanity for a single deserter than collaborated with the enemy would be a good thing.
06-03-2014 02:18 PM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(06-03-2014 02:18 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

it was their fundamental inability to understand "normal americans" (as opposed to the elite thinkers on the left) that led them to think that trading 5 murdering terrorists that are guilty of crimes against humanity for a single deserter than collaborated with the enemy would be a good thing.

Of course Obama thought it was a good thing - he invited the Taliban parents to the White House.
06-03-2014 02:20 PM
EagleX Offline

after watching the staggering stupidity on the prisoner "trade", I will admit that now, I think it may actually be possible that these gigantic retards really and truly thought that chris stevens was killed by a movie critic.
06-03-2014 02:22 PM
EagleX Offline

(06-03-2014 02:20 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

Of course Obama thought it was a good thing - he invited the Taliban parents to the White House.

exactly. he played the crap up, obviously oblivious to the fact that this was going to be universally condemned.
06-03-2014 02:23 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Susan Rice + Sunday morning shows = Big Lie
06-03-2014 02:31 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
It absolutely amazes me that this Rice person would allow herself to be completely and utterly embarrassed and hung out to dry, yet again, on almost the exact same kind of outright lie that she propagated the last time she went out flapping her gums.

It's astounding. She's either incredibly loyal and doesn't care, a very useful idiot, or a complete moron that gets laughed at behind her back as she takes her talking points and dutifully leads herself to yet another slaughter.

Psssst, Ben? Watch this! I'm gonna send Susan out again this week, with, look at this.... Yea, yea, no schit. Really. Lets go tune in Faze the Nation, this one oughta be great! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Good God, talk about NO credibility left at all. No dignity either. Who would invite her back on and why?
06-03-2014 02:39 PM
EagleX Offline

(06-03-2014 02:39 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  It absolutely amazes me that this Rice person would allow herself to be completely and utterly embarrassed and hung out to dry, yet again, on almost the exact same kind of outright lie that she propagated the last time she went out flapping her gums.

It's astounding. She's either incredibly loyal and doesn't care, a very useful idiot, or a complete moron that gets laughed at behind her back as she takes her talking points and dutifully leads herself to yet another slaughter.

Psssst, Ben? Watch this! I'm gonna send Susan out again this week, with, look at this.... Yea, yea, no schit. Really. Lets go tune in Faze the Nation, this one oughta be great! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Good God, talk about NO credibility left at all. No dignity either. Who would invite her back on and why?

I'm beginning to think that they really believe the sh!t that comes out of their mouths. observable reality is subordinate to their political doctrine, and when in conflict, they always go with doctrine.
06-03-2014 02:43 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Terrorists could nuke Manhattan and Susan Rice would say we are not sure if this was a terrorist act, it might have
been a meteorite strike, and at least Philly is OK.
06-03-2014 03:12 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(06-03-2014 02:22 PM)EagleX Wrote:  after watching the staggering stupidity on the prisoner "trade", I will admit that now, I think it may actually be possible that these gigantic retards really and truly thought that chris stevens was killed by a movie critic.

Best and brightest, amirite?
06-03-2014 03:41 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(06-03-2014 02:23 PM)EagleX Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 02:20 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

exactly. he played the crap up, obviously oblivious to the fact that this was going to be universally condemned.

Obama will probably use his old stand by excuse - no one told him about it and learned about the swap on the news.
06-03-2014 04:33 PM
Advertisement

GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
She needs to run for vice president with Hillary.
06-03-2014 05:24 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(06-03-2014 05:24 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  She needs to run for vice president with Hillary.

She's auditioning to replace Jay Carney.
06-03-2014 06:01 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

Rice Compares Her Comments On Bergdahl To Benghazi Talking Points: “I Provided Best Information” We Had, “Doesn’t Make Me A Liar”…

[Image: 18d4rp.jpg]

Actually, you are a liar, in both instances you knew what you were saying wasn’t true. Bergdahl didn’t serve with “honor and distinction” and Benghazi had nothing to do with a YouTube video. So yes, you are a lying $@#!$.

Quote:It hasn’t been an easy week for Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser.

A day after the Obama administration completed the exchange of five Taliban operatives for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, the only U.S. service member held in captivity during the Afghan war, she said that the soldier had served with “honor and distinction.” That, despite a body of evidence suggesting Bergdahl had walked off his military outpost in eastern Afghanistan on June 30, 2009, raising the prospect that he went absent without leave or deserted his position. Both are crimes in the military. [...]

Asked Friday about her past comments on Benghazi, Rice did not shy away from comparing the two controversies.

“Similarly with Benghazi, as has been recounted on many occasions, I provided the best information that the U.S. government had at the time,” she said. “Parts of it turned out to be wrong. I regret that the information I was provided was wrong and that I delivered to the American people. That doesn’t make me a liar. That makes me a public servant trying to say what we knew at the time and when I gave that information I caveated it and noted that it was what we knew then and there, but it could well change.”

If Rice was not aware of Bergdahl’s past last weekend, however, it isn’t because questions about him had not arisen bef

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/check...-reaction/
06-06-2014 02:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.