Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Please Help a Youth Football Team
Bookmark and Share
BrianNowicki Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
Please Help a Youth Football Team
Hey everyone, I'm asking for your help in getting my youth football team a $100 gift card to be used towards the purchase of trophies/awards for the upcoming football season. We are entered in a contest on Facebook.

We need everyone's help to win this contest. We are currently trailing a karate school by 10 votes. We are a non-profit football team. I've put more than $600 of my own money into this team in the last two years to help lower the costs to the parents of the players. The team consists of 9, 10 and 11 year old kids. This karate school is a for-profit business that has been around for 34 years. They don't need to win a $100 gift card to help pay for trophies and awards for their students. They aren't going to charge less for their students because they won the gift card, they're just going to pocket the profit. There's no doubt in my mind that they teach discipline and other great values to their students, who are both kids and adults, just like we do to our 9, 10 and 11 year old kids.......but they don't need the gift card. Please vote for us and help us win the gift card. Do it for the kids! You can post the link to vote for us on your Facebook pages too if you want. Thank you!

One note - you have to click the vote button on the Rockets youth football team picture in order for the vote to count. If you just like the picture it does not give us a vote. The very first time you vote, you might have to click on the vote button twice. You will know when it took your vote when the vote button goes away and is replaced by a check mark.

http://woobox.com/swd2br/vote/for/2746698

Here's our photo:
[Image: about-team.jpg]
06-02-2014 09:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.