Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

My Team Rocks Contest
Bookmark and Share
BrianNowicki Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
My Team Rocks Contest
Hi everyone. As some of you might know, I coach a youth football team named the Rockets, of course named after the Toledo Rockets. We've been entered in the Crown Awards My Team Rocks Contest. The team with the most votes gets a $100 gift card to Crown Awards. As a non-profit youth football team that pays for things through local business sponsorship and money directly from the kids' parents, the gift card would go a long way for paying for some of our awards.

Below is the link to vote for the Rockets in the contest. I believe you need to like the Crown Awards facebook page first and then can vote. You can vote once per day. We would really appreciate it if you could vote for us to help us win the contest. Thank you!

I've also included the picture of my Rockets youth football team below.

http://woobox.com/swd2br/vote/for/2746698

[Image: about-team.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 09:54 PM by BrianNowicki.)
05-23-2014 09:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rocket A Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
RE: My Team Rocks Contest
Looks like the Rockets are in 2nd place, but only 2 votes behind the leaders.
05-25-2014 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BrianNowicki Offline
All American

Thanks for your votes. Don't forget to vote again today. We're trailing by 4 votes right now.
05-25-2014 08:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BrianNowicki Offline
All American

Hi guys, if you wouldn't mind voting again I would really appreciate it. Right now we're holding on to a slim 5 vote lead. Thank you!
05-30-2014 09:12 PM
Enaiu Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(05-25-2014 08:05 PM)BrianNowicki Wrote:  Thanks for your votes. Don't forget to vote again today. We're trailing by 4 votes right now.

Voted for you!
05-31-2014 02:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BrianNowicki Offline
All American

Thanks for your vote! We're now trailing by a couple of votes. Remember you can vote everyday, so please keep voting to help the kids out!
06-01-2014 11:28 AM
owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
I voted for your team today
06-01-2014 04:38 PM
Advertisement

BrianNowicki Offline
All American

Thanks owen. We need everyone's help to win this contest. We are currently trailing a karate school by 10 votes. We are a non-profit football team. I've put more than $600 of my own money into this team in the last two years to help lower the costs to the parents of the players. The team consists of 9, 10 and 11 year old kids. This karate school is a for-profit business that has been around for 34 years. They don't need to win a $100 gift card to help pay for trophies and awards for their students. They aren't going to charge less for their students because they won the gift card, their just going to pocket the profit. There's no doubt in my mind that they teach discipline and other great values to their students, who are both kids and adults, just like we do to our 9, 10 and 11 year old kids.......but they don't need the gift card. Please vote for us and help us win the gift card. Do it for the kids!

One note - you have to click the vote button on the Rockets youth football team picture in order for the vote to count. If you just like the picture it does not give us a vote.

http://woobox.com/swd2br/vote/for/2746698
06-02-2014 10:11 AM
BrianNowicki Offline
All American

Wow, so the karate school we are battling against really wants to win this contest, and obviously doesn't care about money. They posted the link to vote for their picture and spent money to sponsor/promote the post. I just checked into this with Facebook and it costs $6.95 every time you sponsor/promote a link. I'm really upset. These guys have no business being in this contest. They could care less about the gift card. Please get as many of your friends to vote as possible to help us win this contest for the kids!
06-03-2014 07:58 AM
Advertisement

BrianNowicki Offline
All American

Hey all, we could use your help in voting for my youth football team. Just a few days left before the contest ends. Please vote for the football team submitted by Brian. Thank you!
06-04-2014 07:32 PM
BrianNowicki Offline
All American

Okay everyone, if you could find it in your heart to vote for my youth football team to win this contest I would really appreciate it. If we win the contest we get a $100 gift card towards the purchase of awards/trophies/etc. We are in a very tight battle with a for-profit karate school. They have promoted/sponsored their link twice in the last 36 hours. That costs $6.95 each time you do it. They don't care about or need the gift card. They are just all about trying to win a contest and take away the chance of a non-profit youth sports team at getting the help they need. The contest ends in just over 24 hours. Please vote!

https://www.facebook.com/crown.awards?sk...or-2746698
06-05-2014 10:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.