Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Are you watching this "WAR" out in Nevada???
tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
04-13-2014 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
I can tell you that Alex believes 5% what he says
04-13-2014 10:45 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
RE: Are you watching this "WAR" out in Nevada???
That's a chilling display.
04-13-2014 10:45 PM
Advertisement

Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
The sheriff finally put an end to it when they had to close Interstate 15 between Vegas and Utah.
04-13-2014 11:44 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

I Root For: Liberty & ODU
We came a gnat's fart from Civil War.

Thanks Obama & Harry Reid

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bundy-r...id/565328/

Quote:The Nevada rancher who forced the federal Bureau of Land Management to back down last week may have been targeted because a Chinese solar company with ties to Sen. Harry Reid's son wants the land for an energy plant, several websites report.

A report on Godfatherpolitics.com, says Chinese energy giant ENN Energy Group wants to use federal land as part of its effort to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel-building plant in the southern Nevada desert. Rory Reid, the son of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, is representing ENN in their efforts to locate in Nevada.

Part of the land ENN wants to use was purchased from Clark County at well below appraised value. Rory Reid is the former Clark County Commission chairman, and he persuaded the commission to sell 9,000 acres of county land to ENN on the promise it would provide jobs for the area, Reuters reported in 2012.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 08:42 AM by Jerry Falwell.)
04-14-2014 08:42 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(04-14-2014 08:42 AM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  We came a gnat's fart from Civil War.

Thanks Obama & Harry Reid

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bundy-r...id/565328/

Quote:The Nevada rancher who forced the federal Bureau of Land Management to back down last week may have been targeted because a Chinese solar company with ties to Sen. Harry Reid's son wants the land for an energy plant, several websites report.

A report on Godfatherpolitics.com, says Chinese energy giant ENN Energy Group wants to use federal land as part of its effort to build a $5 billion solar farm and panel-building plant in the southern Nevada desert. Rory Reid, the son of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, is representing ENN in their efforts to locate in Nevada.

Part of the land ENN wants to use was purchased from Clark County at well below appraised value. Rory Reid is the former Clark County Commission chairman, and he persuaded the commission to sell 9,000 acres of county land to ENN on the promise it would provide jobs for the area, Reuters reported in 2012.

And we make fun of "banana republics."

We are one, always have been, our schemes are just a little more veiled.
04-14-2014 08:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.