Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

AAC U Conn has the best basketball team in the nation
Savacool Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulane
AAC U Conn has the best basketball team in the nation
Sorry Big East,SEC,ACC,Big 12, Big 10 and pacific coast teams. You all are losers. Watch the U Conn women win tomorrow night. Forgot the lowly Sunbelt,CUSA and Southland. U Conn best team in the nation and AAC member. Put SEC Florida and Kentucky in their place.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 12:08 AM by Savacool.)
04-08-2014 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ncbeta Offline
Suffering from trolliosis

I Root For: ECU
RE: AAC U Conn has the best basketball team in the nation
Good LORD! You're dropping bombs on the realignment board.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m7sbxl2OAC1rxevt4o1_500.gif]
04-08-2014 12:13 AM
rednblackattack Offline
1st String

I Root For: UofL
(04-08-2014 12:06 AM)Savacool Wrote:  Sorry Big East,SEC,ACC,Big 12, Big 10 and pacific coast teams. You all are losers. Watch the U Conn women win tomorrow night. Forgot the lowly Sunbelt,CUSA and Southland. U Conn best team in the nation and AAC member. Put SEC Florida and Kentucky in their place.

What part did Tulane have in it?
04-08-2014 07:43 AM
Advertisement

Hoodoyoubelongto Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UVa, Gamecocks
Did you not get the memo? Only fans of SEC schools are allowed to trumpet the success of their fellow conference members as if it was something their school actually achieved, LOL. Congrats to UConn and Coach Ollie on a impressive run this year, I personally thought we'd be looking at another Josh Pastner taking over for Cal at Memphis situation where his team would be respectable but consistently underachieve.

It will be very interesting to see if UConn can maintain the level of success they've had over the past 15 years as the last of Calhoun's players leave (I won't suggest they will actually graduate based on past history). For all that they'll gain by playing conference matchups with Temple, Memphis and Cincy I suspect UConn's strength of schedule and perceived stature will be called into question by nitpicking pundits for having to play the likes of Tulane, Tulsa (whose coach just fled for second or third worst job in the ACC), ECU and the directional Floridas. Hopefully the Huskies' AD can continue to book inter-sectional games with teams from power conferences like they did this year with Maryland, Florida, BC, Washington, Stanford, and IU AND get them to visit Hartford or Storrs until they can beg, borrow or deal their way out of the American before they program gets dragged down by the level of their competition or perception of the conference's relative strength puts them in such a hole that they can't continue to advance (hindsight is 20-20 but I think they deserved better than a 7 seed this year, but the awfulness of the seeding this year is another discussion entirely).
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 09:17 AM by Hoodoyoubelongto.)
04-08-2014 09:07 AM
Proud Bammer Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Yet Another NC
Will UConn have the RPI to even get into the tournament when they have to play Tulane twice a year?
04-08-2014 12:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.