Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Ad Hits Reid’s Ties To ‘Steyer Brothers’
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
New Ad Hits Reid’s Ties To ‘Steyer Brothers’
And Harry Reid cries that he is being bullied. Whats the matter Harry, you dish it out on a daily basis and when your hypocrisy is pointed out, you cry like the lady you are.

A conservative group put out a new ad on Monday that ties Democrats to billionaire former hedge fund manager Tom Steyer, casting him as the Democratic equivalent to libertarian industrialists Charles and David Koch.

“Steyer has a history of environmentally destructive business ventures,” the ad notes, highlighting Washington Free Beacon reporting on Steyer, who has pledged to raise $100 million to elect Democrats this year.

The Washington Post reported on the ad on Monday:

The ad features footage of Reid attacking the Koch brothers but suggests his criticisms more aptly describe the Steyers—Tom and Jim—whom it accuses of opposing the Keystone XL pipeline for personal gain.

“That’s why Tom Steyer and his brother Jim are spending millions to finance campaigns that support liberals who will keep Harry Reid in charge of the Senate,” the ad says.

The ad buy is relatively small — $50,000 — and will be online only, but it previews the GOP’s defense against Koch brothers attacks going forward (to the extent that Americans actually care about such things).

http://freebeacon.com/politics/new-ad-hi...-brothers/
04-01-2014 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: New Ad Hits Reid’s Ties To ‘Steyer Brothers’
Quote:The ad buy is relatively small — $50,000 — and will be online only, but it previews the GOP’s defense against Koch brothers attacks going forward (to the extent that Americans actually care about such things).
Which is miniscule.
04-01-2014 08:52 AM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

Harry Reid: Paul Ryan Budget The “Blueprint For A Modern Kochtopia. It’s The Koch Budget”…

Serious question: What mental disorder is Harry Reid suffering from?

[Image: fzm8.jpg]

[Image: bj9r.png]
04-01-2014 10:13 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
I don't know who said, but somebody in the media observed that Reid has been drinking too many cans of Koch Zero.
04-01-2014 10:14 AM
Advertisement

QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
Turnabout sux.
04-01-2014 10:56 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Reid's about as dirty as it gets. His time is coming.
04-01-2014 11:01 AM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

Harry Reid Flagrantly Violating Senate Rules With Koch Brother Attacks On Senate.gov Website…

[Image: mkb8.jpg]

Like Obama, Reid doesn’t think the rules apply to him.

The Senate maintains strict rules on what kind of content can be posted on Senate.gov sites–rules that the anti-Koch hit piece at least appears to violate:

The use of Senate Internet Services for personal, promotional, commercial, or partisan political/campaign purposes is prohibited.

It is the responsibility of each Senator, Committee Chairman (on behalf of the committee), Officer of the Senate, or office head to oversee the use of the Internet Services by his or her office and to ensure that the use of the services is consistent with the requirements established by this policy and applicable laws and regulations.

A screenshot of Reid’s Senate.gov page:

[Image: 9lj1.png]
04-02-2014 11:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.