Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FDA/EPA Controlling What Goes In and What Comes Out of Cattle - WAR ON BEEF or BEER
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
FDA/EPA Controlling What Goes In and What Comes Out of Cattle - WAR ON BEEF or BEER
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 07:18 AM by SumOfAllFears.)
04-01-2014 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: FDA/EPA Controlling What Goes In and What Comes Out of Cattle - WAR ON BEEF or BEER
Gov't bureaucracy is set to destroy the country.

But that was progressives' plan all along.
04-01-2014 10:27 AM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: FDA/EPA Controlling What Goes In and What Comes Out of Cattle - WAR ON BEEF or BEER
So, let's talk about the left's war on cows.
04-01-2014 10:36 AM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
They control what we humans can and can't put into our bodies. Why should cattle receive better treatment? Is there even a difference in the way the gov't views the two species?
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 12:27 PM by BlazerFan11.)
04-01-2014 12:27 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
(04-01-2014 12:27 PM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  They control what we humans can and can't put into our bodies. Why should cattle receive better treatment? Is there even a difference in the way they view the two species?

We are Animal Farm.
04-01-2014 12:30 PM
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
and yet many people threw away their vote on a third party knowing it wouldn't do anything to stop Obama from gaining a second term.
04-01-2014 12:36 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(04-01-2014 12:36 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  and yet many people threw away their vote on a third partyMitt Romney knowing it wouldn't do anything to stop Obama from gaining a second term. overreaching bureaucracy

If you're concerned about the GOP, get them to put forth viable candidates.
04-01-2014 12:59 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
(04-01-2014 12:59 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 12:36 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  and yet many people threw away their vote on a third partyMitt Romney knowing it wouldn't do anything to stop Obama from gaining a second term. overreaching bureaucracy

If you're concerned about the GOP, get them to put forth viable candidates.

I believe they have, and if anyone thinks the GOP would have been no different at this point, they shouldn't be voting at all. There comes a time when people must admit they f'd up. This regime is crooked and evil to the core and anything(that had a chance of winning) would have been an improvement.
04-01-2014 01:10 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

I Root For: Liberty & ODU
The Cow Fart President
04-01-2014 02:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.