Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dem-Appointed Judge Sentences Du Pont Heir To Probation For Raping 3-Yr Old Daughter
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Dem-Appointed Judge Sentences Du Pont Heir To Probation For Raping 3-Yr Old Daughter
Because Prison Would Adversely Affect His Life…

[Image: d6ba.jpg]

Judge Jan Jurden was appointed by former Delaware Democratic Governor Ruth Ann Minner. This is liberal justice....The sick bastard rapes his 3 year old daughter and the judge is worried how he would fare in prison. Unreal.

A Superior Court judge who sentenced a wealthy du Pont heir to probation for raping his 3-year-old daughter noted in her order that he “will not fare well” in prison and needed treatment instead of time behind bars, court records show.

Judge Jan Jurden’s sentencing order for Robert H. Richards IV suggested that she considered unique circumstances when deciding his punishment for fourth-degree rape. Her observation that prison life would adversely affect Richards was a rare and puzzling rationale, several criminal justice authorities in Delaware said. Some also said her view that treatment was a better idea than prison is a justification typically used when sentencing drug addicts, not child rapists.

Richards’ 2009 rape case became public this month after attorneys for his ex-wife Tracy filed a lawsuit seeking compensatory and punitive damages for the abuse of his daughter.

The fact that Jurden expressed concern that prison wasn’t right for Richards came as a surprise to defense lawyers and prosecutors who consider her a tough sentencing judge. Several noted that prison officials can put inmates in protective custody if they are worried about their safety, noting that child abusers are sometimes targeted by other inmates.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news...n/7016769/
03-31-2014 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: Dem-Appointed Judge Sentences Du Pont Heir To Probation For Raping 3-Yr Old Daughter
Quote:The fact that Jurden expressed concern that prison wasn’t right for Richards came as a surprise to defense lawyers and prosecutors who consider her a tough sentencing judge.

Makes you wonder if she's bought and paid for.

BTW, prison is supposed to suck. That's the point.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 02:15 PM by Smaug.)
03-31-2014 02:14 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: Dem-Appointed Judge Sentences Du Pont Heir To Probation For Raping 3-Yr Old Daughter
(03-31-2014 02:14 PM)Smaug Wrote:  
Quote:The fact that Jurden expressed concern that prison wasn’t right for Richards came as a surprise to defense lawyers and prosecutors who consider her a tough sentencing judge.

Makes you wonder if she's bought and paid for.

BTW, prison is supposed to suck. That's the point.

I don't wonder much, I'm outright certain.

Yes, prison is supposed to suck.
03-31-2014 02:18 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Quote:Some also said her view that treatment was a better idea than prison is a justification typically used when sentencing drug addicts, not child rapists.

Treatment for what? I thought libs believed that being born with a different sense of what they're sexually attracted to was normal.
03-31-2014 02:43 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(03-31-2014 02:43 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
Quote:Some also said her view that treatment was a better idea than prison is a justification typically used when sentencing drug addicts, not child rapists.

Treatment for what? I thought libs believed that being born with a different sense of what they're sexually attracted to was normal.

How is any of this political in any way?
03-31-2014 02:47 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(03-31-2014 02:47 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

More proof that you're too ignorant to be here.
03-31-2014 02:55 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

So, the DA throws out a last minute plea deal to avoid time.

Why?
03-31-2014 02:59 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
O'reilly is going to go apesh!t over this one.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 03:07 PM by SumOfAllFears.)
03-31-2014 03:07 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

A liberal judge appointed by a liberal Governor imposing liberal justice. Yea, nothing political here.
03-31-2014 03:17 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(03-31-2014 03:07 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  O'reilly is going to go apesh!t over this one.

He'll probably accuse the child for dressing inappropriately.

Quote:So anyway, these two girls come in from the suburbs and they get bombed, and their car is towed because they're moronic girls and, you know, they don't have a car. So they're standing there in the middle of the night with no car. And then they separate because they're drunk. They separate, which you never do. All right.

Now Moore, Jennifer Moore, 18, on her way to college. She was. 5-foot-2, 105 pounds, wearing a miniskirt and a halter top with a bare midriff. Now, again, there you go. So every predator in the world is gonna pick that up at two in the morning. She's walking by herself on the West Side Highway, and she gets picked up by a thug. All right. Now she's out of her mind, drunk.

Fox 'news' is bad. Just say no!

03-31-2014 03:55 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-31-2014 03:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Fox 'news' is bad. Just say no!

I do believe the country is telling your beloved PMSNBC no in a big way.

[img][Image: vzqp.png][/img]
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2014 04:00 PM by EagleRockCafe.)
03-31-2014 03:58 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(03-31-2014 03:58 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(03-31-2014 03:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Fox 'news' is bad. Just say no!

I do believe the country is telling your beloved PMSNBC no in a big way.

[img][Image: vzqp.png][/img]

So I guess this means you endorse Billow's comments? Funny, he always points to ratings when he gets called out too.
03-31-2014 04:02 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
So you don't thinks that being drunk, alone and scantily clad at 2 A.M. would attract attention? Especially from someone with bad intent? Have you never read the stories about college assaults each and every weekend?

What's your complaint with the above? What's it got to do with some 3 year old? I think you've taken the dive off dummycliff on this one. Wow.
03-31-2014 04:05 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-31-2014 04:05 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  What's it got to do with some 3 year old? I think you've taken the dive off dummycliff on this one. Wow.

He is a lib. He agrees with the sentence.
03-31-2014 04:09 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Leftist judge

This creep should get the death penalty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
03-31-2014 07:55 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

Here's the thing, he was looking at serious time at rape 2, then at the 11th hour the prosecutor offered rape 4, and minimal to no time, and the judge signed off on it.

Sounds if there are several people with some splaining to do.
03-31-2014 08:19 PM
Advertisement

NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH
Wasn't there a Dupont about 10 -12 years ago that gotta away with murder? He was some kind of wrestling coach. Some kindof crazies..
03-31-2014 08:27 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(03-31-2014 08:27 PM)NIU05 Wrote:  Wasn't there a Dupont about 10 -12 years ago that gotta away with murder? He was some kind of wrestling coach. Some kindof crazies..

Yes
03-31-2014 08:32 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(03-31-2014 08:27 PM)NIU05 Wrote:  Wasn't there a Dupont about 10 -12 years ago that gotta away with murder? He was some kind of wrestling coach. Some kindof crazies..

He didn't get away with it. He died while in prison for murder 3.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...06515.html
03-31-2014 08:35 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(03-31-2014 02:55 PM)DrTorch Wrote:  

More proof that you're too ignorant to be here.

This from the person who thought God was in the Constitution?
04-01-2014 03:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.