Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

College Football In 2034
BIgCatonProwl Offline
1st String

I Root For: Houston Cougars
Exclamation College Football In 2034
Insights from this writer and his opinion, about the future of CFB where it's going. Quote below.

"Whatever radical realignment scenario gets drawn up – we’ve tried many – it’s almost impossible to get that fourth 16-team grouping to work without blowing up the conferences and starting over." Crap hits the fan for the ACC in his scenario on how it may play out.

LINK
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 10:42 PM by BIgCatonProwl.)
03-29-2014 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Crimsonelf Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cardinals
RE: College Football In 2034
The B-12 doesn't have the ability to lop anything off the ACC, sorry...try again...
03-30-2014 12:32 AM
goofus Offline
All American

I Root For: Iowa
I guess it's possible the robots will have taken over by 2034 but if things progress a little more slowly, I am guessing that these teams will be the big winners and losers in 20 years in college football

Trending up
Missouri State, Arky State, La Tech, Memphis, New Mexico, UTSA, Colo State, Cincy, UConn, Houston, UCF, Boise, Hawaii, Georgia State, Fresno, rutgers, Virginia, Grand Canyon

Trending down
Wake Forest, Duke, Vandy, Northwestern, Boston College, TCU, SMU, Miami, Idaho, Wash St., Notre Dame, Rice, Tulane, USF, Tulsa, Penn State, Mich, Pitt, Syracuse, MAC, army, Navy, AFA,
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 08:14 AM by goofus.)
03-30-2014 08:12 AM
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville
(03-29-2014 10:41 PM)BIgCatonProwl Wrote:  Insights from this writer and his opinion, about the future of CFB where it's going. Quote below.

"Whatever radical realignment scenario gets drawn up – we’ve tried many – it’s almost impossible to get that fourth 16-team grouping to work without blowing up the conferences and starting over." Crap hits the fan for the ACC in his scenario on how it may play out.

LINK
Are you sure about this, it sounds far out, man!07-coffee3

03-30-2014 09:07 AM
Advertisement

10thMountain Offline
Heisman

I Root For: A&M, TCU
B12 isn't taking anything from the ACC.
03-30-2014 09:39 AM
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville
(03-29-2014 10:41 PM)BIgCatonProwl Wrote:  Insights from this writer and his opinion, about the future of CFB where it's going. Quote below.

LINK
04-jawdrop This article was written by a dumb @ss! 03-nutkick
07-coffee3
03-30-2014 10:49 AM
sierrajip Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(03-30-2014 09:07 AM)Wilkie01 Wrote:  

LINK
Are you sure about this, it sounds far out, man!07-coffee3

Good song.

As far as the future of realignment, I feel the courts and maybe the politicians will have more to do with it with the pending lawsuit.
03-30-2014 05:09 PM
BoiseStateOfMind Offline
2nd String

I Root For: BSU & Seahawks
The idea of the Big 12 taking from the ACC remains laughable. Sorry, but the only good realistic option is adding BYU, Boise, Cincy, and UCF. And quite frankly, you could do a LOT worse than that (see: B1G desperately adding Maryland and Rutgers).
03-30-2014 09:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.