Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obama Admin Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence As Part of Its Climate Change Agenda…
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Obama Admin Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence As Part of Its Climate Change Agenda…
[Image: ynzb.jpg]

No, this is not from the Onion....

As part of its plan to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions, the Obama administration is targeting the dairy industry to reduce methane emissions in their operations.

This comes despite falling methane emission levels across the economy since 1990.

The White House has proposed cutting methane emissions from the dairy industry by 25 percent by 2020. Although U.S. agriculture only accounts for about 9 percent of the country’s greenhouse gas emissions, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, it makes up a sizeable portion of methane emissions — which is a very potent greenhouse gas.

“Cows emit a massive amount of methane through belching, with a lesser amount through flatulence,” according to How Stuff Works. “Statistics vary regarding how much methane the average dairy cow expels. Some experts say 100 liters to 200 liters a day… while others say it’s up to 500 liters… a day. In any case, that’s a lot of methane, an amount comparable to the pollution produced by a car in a day.”

“Of all domestic animal types, beef and dairy cattle were by far the largest emitters of [methane],” according to an EPA analysis charting greenhouse gas emissions in 2012. Cows and other animals produce methane through digestion, which ferments the food of animals.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/white-...z2xHqYITaT
03-28-2014 09:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
RE: Obama Admin Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence As Part of Its Climate Change Agenda…
If anything proves that Obama and his administration is a joke this would be it. What are farmers supposed to do, give cows Beano?
03-28-2014 09:34 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
RE: Obama Admin Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence As Part of Its Climate Change Agenda…
Since it's supposed to rain tomorrow and the kid's sports are rained out I am going to spend all day in my garage trying to develop a cow fart scrubber. Need to make sure the wife keeps me supplied in sandwiches and beer.
03-28-2014 10:37 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-28-2014 09:34 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  If anything proves that Obama and his administration is a joke this would be it. What are farmers supposed to do, give cows Beano?

I'm not trying to defend this kind of idiocy but I'm going to guess and suggest that perhaps what the cows are being fed has some direct relationship to their methane production.

So now maybe we can get Monsanto to genetically engineer a strain of corn that produces less methane during digestion.

I think I'll add some more Monsanto to my portfolio.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 08:52 AM by QuestionSocratic.)
03-29-2014 08:51 AM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

I Root For: Liberty & ODU
(03-28-2014 10:37 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Since it's supposed to rain tomorrow and the kid's sports are rained out I am going to spend all day in my garage trying to develop a cow fart scrubber. Need to make sure the wife keeps me supplied in sandwiches and beer.

LOL 04-bow.

Cows and woodstoves are killing America~! I hope you guys see what's really going on here - the small time farmers and country folk are being squeezed into the cities.

China and our debtors want their land, which we have put up as collateral for our growing debt to them.

Obama knows that these threads (+the midwest)...
[Image: Confederate_flag_map.png]

...hold these threads together
[Image: 0002436_usa_american_flag_country_design.png]
03-29-2014 02:04 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
(03-28-2014 09:34 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  If anything proves that Obama and his administration is a joke this would be it. What are farmers supposed to do, give cows Beano?

It would be funnier if it were just a joke and not something he can and will make happen. Remember, Obama gets whatever he wants.
03-29-2014 02:13 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
But what about the stench of BS coming from his administration?
03-29-2014 02:15 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

I Root For: Liberty & ODU
How many "Megafarts" has Obama & his placeholder wife burned up on Air Force One in 5 years? I'd bet more cow farts than the US produced last year...

[Image: CowFartUnits_Schedule_UN.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 02:20 PM by Jerry Falwell.)
03-29-2014 02:18 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
RE: Obama Admin Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence As Part
White House has made contact with someone to figure out the problem and how to take care of cow farts:

[Image: 12553_ori.jpg]
03-29-2014 02:22 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

if obama really cared about global waring, he would simply stop talking. he's a primary source of hot air on the planet.
03-29-2014 02:23 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest

As silly as that sounds? I guess they could. 03-lmfao Since they have two stomachs would they have to be given be a double dose?

Maybe this could be Obama's crowning achievement. Stopping Cow farts!!03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 02:36 PM by Fo Shizzle.)
03-29-2014 02:36 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
03-lmfao Obama goes down in history..as..President "Eat more Chicken!":lmfao:03-lmfao03-lmfao
03-29-2014 02:38 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
Damn...The jokes write themselves on this one!!03-lmfao
03-29-2014 02:39 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Watch out! Next they'll be coming for all these old folks in senior centers that are getting fed all these oatmeal dinners.

When will the madness stop?
03-29-2014 02:42 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
"First the came for the Cows"......03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
03-29-2014 02:45 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
(03-29-2014 02:04 PM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  
(03-28-2014 10:37 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Since it's supposed to rain tomorrow and the kid's sports are rained out I am going to spend all day in my garage trying to develop a cow fart scrubber. Need to make sure the wife keeps me supplied in sandwiches and beer.

LOL 04-bow.

Cows and woodstoves are killing America~! I hope you guys see what's really going on here - the small time farmers and country folk are being squeezed into the cities.

China and our debtors want their land, which we have put up as collateral for our growing debt to them.

Obama knows that these threads (+the midwest)...
[Image: Confederate_flag_map.png]

...hold these threads together
[Image: 0002436_usa_american_flag_country_design.png]

Sorry Jerry, but your southern states map has a hole in it. Let me fix that one for you.
[Image: rebel_zps24ce8b4f.png]
03-29-2014 02:45 PM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
RE: Obama Admin Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence
[Image: obama-and-cow.jpg]
President Obama visits one of the larger mega-dairy farms to better understand the impacts of cow gas on climate change.

[Image: gty_barack_obama_press_conference_ll_131...x9_992.jpg]
"The potential impacts from cattle methane worldwide is a direct threat to our national security and the environmental risks are too great to ignore."

[Image: p030113ck-0188.jpg?itok=aF76ShOW]
"We will channel all of our necessary resources now and in the immediate future to minimize the threat of cow-gas induced climate change."

[Image: Obama_Congress_image_982w.jpg]
"I will be discussing a new gas tax proposal and other spending options to help fund this vital research and regulatory stimulus plan with members of my Cabinet and congressional leaders in the coming weeks."

[Image: Obama-Bent-over-backward-for-GOP-on-debt...-large.jpg]
"Let me repeat this one more time...I'm serious...dead serious."

[Image: 1353028500_3737_Boehner%20Cantor%20c%20C...k=tYgvU5YT]

[Image: Pelosi_Rangel_Laughing09022_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: biden-laughing-closeup1.jpg]
03-29-2014 03:44 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
That was brilliant. Splendid, I might add. I laugh out loud, repeatedly.
03-29-2014 04:16 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(03-29-2014 03:44 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  [Image: obama-and-cow.jpg]
President Obama visits one of the larger mega-dairy farms to better understand the impacts of cow gas on climate change.

[Image: gty_barack_obama_press_conference_ll_131...x9_992.jpg]
"The potential impacts from cattle methane worldwide is a direct threat to our national security and the environmental risks are too great to ignore."

[Image: p030113ck-0188.jpg?itok=aF76ShOW]
"We will channel all of our necessary resources now and in the immediate future to minimize the threat of cow-gas induced climate change."

[Image: Obama_Congress_image_982w.jpg]
"I will be discussing a new gas tax proposal and other spending options to help fund this vital research and regulatory stimulus plan with members of my Cabinet and congressional leaders in the coming weeks."

[Image: Obama-Bent-over-backward-for-GOP-on-debt...-large.jpg]
"Let me repeat this one more time...I'm serious...dead serious."

[Image: 1353028500_3737_Boehner%20Cantor%20c%20C...k=tYgvU5YT]

[Image: Pelosi_Rangel_Laughing09022_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: biden-laughing-closeup1.jpg]

03-lmfao Very well played.
03-29-2014 04:23 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-29-2014 02:36 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

As silly as that sounds? I guess they could. 03-lmfao Since they have two stomachs would they have to be given be a double dose?

Maybe this could be Obama's crowning achievement. Stopping Cow farts!!03-lmfao

This could earn him a second Nobel Prize.
03-29-2014 04:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.