Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Valerie Jarrett:Pressuring Hollywood Into Writing Obamacare Into Movie and TV Scripts
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Valerie Jarrett:Pressuring Hollywood Into Writing Obamacare Into Movie and TV Scripts
[Image: jh3e.jpg]

Does far-left Hollywood really need to be pressured? They seem awfully willing to do whatever Obama asks them to do.

A top of advisor to President Barack Obama is in Los Angeles to try to get Obamacare written into scripts of TV shows and movies. Valerie Jarrett explained in an appearance on Top That! on PopSugar.com:

“That’s the cool thing,” a host said to the presidential advisor. “You’ve been reaching out to people that are, you know, outside of the norm of what the president might work with. Who else are you working with? Like celebrities, personalities, things like that?”

“You name it,” said Jarrett. “That’s part of why I’m in L.A. I’m meeting with writers of various TV shows and movies to try to get it into the scripts.” When Jarrett says “it into the scripts,” she’s referring to getting references to Obamacare, the president’s signature legislation, into the scripts of TV shows and movies.

She continued: “We’re talking to celebrities. We’re talking to athletes, because obviously they get injured a lot and many of them are the same age as the market we’re going after. And what they can say is, ‘Look, you never know when life is going to throw you a curve ball. You’re walking down the street, you’re a little clumsy, you trip, you fall — where do you end up? Emergency room. A couple grand just to walk in the door.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/vale...86176.html
03-28-2014 01:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
RE: Valerie Jarrett:Pressuring Hollywood Into Writing Obamacare Into Movie and TV Scripts
Well they are very good at writing fiction.
03-28-2014 02:08 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: Valerie Jarrett:Pressuring Hollywood Into Writing Obamacare Into Movie and TV Scripts
celebrities, personalities...style over substance.

College students can name songs from Disney films, but not a single senator.

Teachers like fitbud have succeeded in dumbing down the populace, so they'll accept anything a celebrity tells them.
03-28-2014 02:10 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Nothing but indoctrination.

Our government is no longer about doing what the people want, it is about forcing the people to do what the government wants.
03-28-2014 02:11 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
RE:
You didn't think they went through all that trouble to formally legalize propaganda for nothing, did you?
03-28-2014 03:02 PM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
ZeroCare is already being mentioned on TV shows. Too bad it is mostly on Comedy Central.
03-29-2014 08:56 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
Why not. He's already got the NFL pushing his agenda.
03-29-2014 09:54 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Obamacare is the only fantasy device Noah was missing.
03-29-2014 09:56 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(03-29-2014 08:56 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  ZeroCare is already being mentioned on TV shows. Too bad it is mostly on Comedy Central.

How ironic. Just this Friday in L.V. my wife and I went to watch Alonzo Bodden in Brad Garretts Comedy Show and he was pushing it in the way they like to do it. By making it seem that if you don't like ObamaCare you're a dumb S. 05-nono

I wonder how long before the Great Earthquake? Hollywood is due.
03-29-2014 04:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.