Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

March 25 Practice Notes
Bookmark and Share
NIU1981 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Peace & Equity
March 25 Practice Notes
http://www.huskiewire.com/blogs/entries/.../index.xml

Marlon Moore is working at safety. Probably a good idea given our lack of depth there. He practiced at safety some last fall too if I'm not mistaken. Also, several guys are nursing injuries. I'm not surprised about Tommylee, he looked worn down at the end of last season. I'm sure the coaches will try to keep him fresh this fall and we'll probably have the depth at receiver to allow it.

http://www.niuhuskies.com/sports/m-footb...14aaa.html

Brescacin is tearing it up. It's good to hear Ward is teaching him how to manhandle corners. He will be unstoppable once he learns how to do that on every down.
03-25-2014 07:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

jjprender Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU
RE: March 25 Practice Notes
(03-25-2014 07:08 PM)NIU1981 Wrote:  http://www.huskiewire.com/blogs/entries/.../index.xml

Marlon Moore is working at safety. Probably a good idea given our lack of depth there. He practiced at safety some last fall too if I'm not mistaken. Also, several guys are nursing injuries. I'm not surprised about Tommylee, he looked worn down at the end of last season. I'm sure the coaches will try to keep him fresh this fall and we'll probably have the depth at receiver to allow it.

Brescacin is tearing it up. It's good to hear Ward is teaching him how to manhandle corners. He will be unstoppable once he learns how to do that on every down.

Any idea why Lemon and Sebastiano are gone? Banging wives and concussions/weed ? Is that the consensus?
03-25-2014 07:23 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
(03-25-2014 07:23 PM)jjprender Wrote:  
(03-25-2014 07:08 PM)NIU1981 Wrote:  http://www.huskiewire.com/blogs/entries/.../index.xml

Any idea why Lemon and Sebastiano are gone? Banging wives and concussions/weed ? Is that the consensus?

Its always funny how Lemon is listed as violation of team rules, I just see this rulebook with Rule 124b: Thou shall not do a coaches wife
03-25-2014 07:30 PM
NIUSAE Offline
All American

I Root For:
Last season a players parent told me that the team didn't know why Lemon was suspended.
03-25-2014 08:17 PM
NIU05 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TRUTH

Thanks 81 for the update, appreciate it. Surprised Loos is on the field with limited activity and that Ryan Brown had surgery and is limited as well.

Im done hearing about players who are no longer part of the program.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 10:25 PM by NIU05.)
03-25-2014 10:21 PM
Advertisement

bigdhuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For: niu, bears
(03-25-2014 07:23 PM)jjprender Wrote:  

Hey, if they're gone, they're gone....let's move on. Good news on Brescacin, with his size I expect him to be an impact WR this yr
03-25-2014 10:55 PM
huskie1stdown Offline
Heisman

I know we have a long way to go but because of his size does JB get a look from the pros?
Is he fast enough?
03-25-2014 11:15 PM
Djud Offline
Special Teams

We have some TMZ wannabes on this site. Not sure when and why the Lemon rumors started, but i would not think it is a good idea to speculate over something like this; awkward for the kid, the coaches and the program. As far as Sebastiano is concerned, the kid had back issues early in his NIU career, and last year was sidelined with two head and back related injuries. It seems pretty clear that the injuries, not anything else, is a reason he is off the roster.
03-26-2014 07:51 AM
jjprender Offline
Special Teams

(03-26-2014 07:51 AM)Djud Wrote:  We have some TMZ wannabes on this site. Not sure when and why the Lemon rumors started, but i would not think it is a good idea to speculate over something like this; awkward for the kid, the coaches and the program. As far as Sebastiano is concerned, the kid had back issues early in his NIU career, and last year was sidelined with two head and back related injuries. It seems pretty clear that the injuries, not anything else, is a reason he is off the roster.

I preferred the Inquirer to TMZ but I'll drop it..

just so disappointing..could have been lemon on one side and bass on the other..

And let's be honest, if you can't speculate on a message board, then ???

Are these questions really less interesting/ thought procuring than hearing about others on this board talk about the homecoming game they want to 30 years ago?
03-26-2014 07:03 PM
Advertisement

HuskiePride12 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, WHITE SOX
I'm sticking with that lemon didn't satisfy one of the coaches wives.
03-26-2014 10:28 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

Nothing cracks me up more than when people on here try to act like this isn't a message board.

Message boards are made for basis speculation, overlooking opponents, and complete and utter bull****.
03-26-2014 10:34 PM
Djud Offline
Special Teams

(03-26-2014 07:03 PM)jjprender Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 07:51 AM)Djud Wrote:  We have some TMZ wannabes on this site. Not sure when and why the Lemon rumors started, but i would not think it is a good idea to speculate over something like this; awkward for the kid, the coaches and the program. As far as Sebastiano is concerned, the kid had back issues early in his NIU career, and last year was sidelined with two head and back related injuries. It seems pretty clear that the injuries, not anything else, is a reason he is off the roster.

just so disappointing..could have been lemon on one side and bass on the other..

Are these questions really less interesting/ thought procuring than hearing about others on this board talk about the homecoming game they want to 30 years ago?

You make a great point. I am cool with people voicing opinions, discussing if/then scenarios, calling out players and coaches...I am okay with, and at times entertained by,the idle chit chat. I don't agree with any comments that, without facts, question a person"s (especially a kid"s) character....and no, I don't want to be part of the blog police!
03-27-2014 07:03 AM
klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-26-2014 10:34 PM)7 Wrote:  Nothing cracks me up more than when people on here try to act like this isn't a message board.

Message boards are made for basis speculation, overlooking opponents, and complete and utter bull****.

Those are my best attributes.
03-27-2014 07:31 AM
Advertisement

GCD70 Offline
1st String

I Root For: niu

i agree, move on
03-27-2014 07:41 AM
klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

I am just disappointed that we haven't gotten more practice comments. Are students on this board going to classes and not to practices?

School is overrated.
03-27-2014 07:46 AM
BobL Offline
Heisman

(03-27-2014 07:31 AM)klake87 Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 10:34 PM)7 Wrote:  Nothing cracks me up more than when people on here try to act like this isn't a message board.

Those are my best attributes.

03-yes03-yes
03-27-2014 08:36 AM
jjprender Offline
Special Teams

(03-27-2014 07:03 AM)Djud Wrote:  

You make a great point. I am cool with people voicing opinions, discussing if/then scenarios, calling out players and coaches...I am okay with, and at times entertained by,the idle chit chat. I don't agree with any comments that, without facts, question a person"s (especially a kid"s) character....and no, I don't want to be part of the blog police!

Let's face it..if you're 19 year old kid, and a big tittied hot 30 year old female throw it in your face... it'd take superman to say no..

Not making excuses... my "number" is over halfway to the century club but no married ladies on this stat sheet.. too many single whores to make that necessary..

/that's how you end a thread
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 12:42 PM by jjprender.)
03-27-2014 12:41 PM
Advertisement

klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-27-2014 12:41 PM)jjprender Wrote:  

Let's face it..if you're 19 year old kid, and a big tittied hot 30 year old female throw it in your face... it'd take superman to say no..

Not making excuses... my "number" is over halfway to the century club but no married ladies on this stat sheet.. too many single whores to make that necessary..

Yep, Divorcee's are horny
03-27-2014 12:44 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

(03-27-2014 12:41 PM)jjprender Wrote:  

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
03-27-2014 01:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.