Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey Sir Galahad how about this! A UCF player tasered? Wow.
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
Hey Sir Galahad how about this! A UCF player tasered? Wow.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/co...es-knights

UCF player was Tasered

Travonti Johnson tried to flee after being arrested, a police report states.

Kyle Hightower | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted September 19, 2006

UCF senior cornerback Travonti Johnson allegedly yelled profanities and attempted to flee from an Orange County sheriff's deputy when he was arrested and Tasered on Sunday morning, an incident report said.

Johnson, 22, was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting an officer without violence for an incident that occurred outside a Denny's restaurant on East Colonial Drive.

A UCF release said Johnson was suspended for the Golden Knights' next four games, starting with next Tuesday's contest with Southern Miss.

The incident report said Johnson was inside a Denny's just after 3 a.m. Sunday with two unidentified men when an Orange County sheriff's deputy approached them at the request of the restaurant's manager. The deputy's narrative of the incident states that after he informed the three men that the manager wanted them to depart, two of them complied. But the report said Johnson "stood up and started talking loud enough for others in the establishment to hear him."

The report said Johnson then made profanity-laced "statements about Orlando being racist" and that it was only after repeated attempts to ask Johnson to leave the restaurant that he complied.

With the officer trailing behind them, Johnson allegedly continued making profane comments, this time directed at the officer. While Johnson yelled, the report said, the two other men attempted to pull him away, but "Johnson would yell louder and pull away from his friends."

After being informed twice that if he didn't leave the area he would be arrested, the report said Johnson continued to yell profanities and was told he was being placed under arrest. When the officer attempted to arrest him, Johnson attempted to run. The report said he made it only about 20 feet before the officer used his Taser to subdue Johnson.

One written witness statement said Johnson was profane and belligerent with the officer and "causing a scene."

Johnson, a fifth-year senior from Miami, had been held out of Saturday's 24-17 loss to USF because of what was termed a "coach's decision."

Kyle Hightower can be reached at khightower@orlandosentinel.com.
[/url]
10-01-2006 06:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hummell Offline
Banned

I Root For: East Carolina

Wow.
10-02-2006 06:46 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Yup, and he is serving a minimum five game suspension. Just goes to show that we actually punish the kids, sounds like the BE should take some notes.
10-04-2006 01:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply
OSUofL Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Sir Galahad Wrote:Yup, and he is serving a minimum five game suspension. Just goes to show that we actually punish the kids, sounds like the BE should take some notes.

Are you really that dumb?
10-05-2006 04:47 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I watched a USF TE get arrested for DUI during the week and play that weekend. So don't come here and tell me that there is equal punishment.
10-05-2006 07:48 AM
Advertisement

OSUofL Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Sir Galahad Wrote:I watched a USF TE get arrested for DUI during the week and play that weekend. So don't come here and tell me that there is equal punishment.

I'm not saying it is equal punishment, but you said that ALL OF THE BE could learn a lesson, when really USF is the only school that you complain about.
10-06-2006 07:26 PM
mr jolly Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Quote:I'm not saying it is equal punishment, but you said that ALL OF THE BE could learn a lesson, when really USF is the only school that you complain about.
Well, here's another one in the Big East that needs to learn a lesson. WVU fans. Making fun of old people falling!!

http://mb19.scout.com/fwestvirginia18066...0482.topic

What a classless pig. And what puds they are for laughing at it. I bet when this guy sees old people trying to get across the street he pushes them in front of the cars.
10-06-2006 07:57 PM
Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn

mrjolly Wrote:I bet when this guy sees old people trying to get across the street he pushes them in front of the cars.
Only the ones in clown outfits.
10-06-2006 08:29 PM
mr jolly Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Longstrangetrip Wrote:
mrjolly Wrote:I bet when this guy sees old people trying to get across the street he pushes them in front of the cars.

Take another look. The poor old woman on the floor isn't wearing a clown outfit.

Its classless. That's someone's elderly mother he's making fun of. It could be your mother. It might be his own mother.
10-06-2006 08:55 PM
Advertisement

Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

mr jolly Wrote:
Longstrangetrip Wrote:

Take another look. The poor old woman on the floor isn't wearing a clown outfit.

Its classless. That's someone's elderly mother he's making fun of. It could be your mother. It might be his own mother.

Is it your mother? If it was, she was probably trying to kill herself after she realized what a fudgepacking douchebag her son was. Shut up.
10-07-2006 12:41 AM
Hummell Offline
Banned

I Root For: East Carolina

Despicable.
10-07-2006 06:52 AM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

I Root For: UCF

Sir Galahad Wrote:I watched a USF TE get arrested for DUI during the week and play that weekend. So don't come here and tell me that there is equal punishment.

He not only played...but started every game after that.

Give WVU "some" credit.

One of their players got a DUI...was immediately suspended.

If one gets a DUI at USF...leavitt only wants to know if they have a hangover...since they need to be ready to start just 2 days later!!

Goody's Power...official power of USF Athletics!
http://www.goodyspowder.com/story_timeline.aspx
10-07-2006 07:17 AM
Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn

Hummell Wrote:Despicable.

Yes you are.
10-07-2006 08:46 AM
Advertisement

OSUofL Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

mr jolly Wrote:
Quote:I'm not saying it is equal punishment, but you said that ALL OF THE BE could learn a lesson, when really USF is the only school that you complain about.
Well, here's another one in the Big East that needs to learn a lesson. WVU fans. Making fun of old people falling!!

What a classless pig. And what puds they are for laughing at it. I bet when this guy sees old people trying to get across the street he pushes them in front of the cars.

Oh brother, the farce of human existence that is Mr Jolly posts another lame comeback.
10-07-2006 08:48 AM
mr jolly Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Quote:Oh brother, the farce of human existence that is Mr Jolly posts another lame comeback.
What's lame is people who openly support those who make fun of the elderly. Classless!
10-07-2006 09:17 AM
OSUofL Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

mr jolly Wrote:
Quote:Oh brother, the farce of human existence that is Mr Jolly posts another lame comeback.
What's lame is people who openly support those who make fun of the elderly. Classless!

What's really lame is that you think I support those people just becuase I didn't admonish them for it,

Do you have any other comebacks for me, accusing me of ludicrous nonsense based off of fiction.
10-08-2006 07:01 AM
mr jolly Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Quote:What's really lame is that you think I support those people just becuase I didn't admonish them for it,

Do you have any other comebacks for me, accusing me of ludicrous nonsense based off of fiction.
Ummm, let's see. I don't know what "fiction" you are referring to. Let's recount our steps.

I admonished them,

Then you admonished me, for admonishing them.

Logically speaking, that would seem to place you on their side of the
fence.

But now you are saying you "don't support them" which can only mean that you also think their actions are classless.

So, that's coming full circle to admit you agree with me. lmfao
10-08-2006 03:55 PM
Advertisement

OSUofL Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

mr jolly Wrote:
Quote:What's really lame is that you think I support those people just becuase I didn't admonish them for it,

Ummm, let's see. I don't know what "fiction" you are referring to. Let's recount our steps.

I admonished them,

Then you admonished me, for admonishing them.

Logically speaking, that would seem to place you on their side of the
fence.

But now you are saying you "don't support them" which can only mean that you also think their actions are classless.

So, that's coming full circle to admit you agree with me. lmfao

I did not admonish you for admonishing them, I said that you were and are a foolish man. So logically if I called you an idiot who isn't worth your father's seed, and with every post you make it becomes more apparent, then you are a farce of God's creation.
10-08-2006 06:02 PM
mr jolly Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Quote:I said that you were and are a foolish man. So logically if I called you an idiot who isn't worth your father's seed, and with every post you make it becomes more apparent, then you are a farce of God's creation.
Wow dude, you're coming on a little strong calling names there aren't you? Whatever did I do to you to be called "farce of God's creation"? I'm just a smacker like the rest of you. I mean, I thought it was a little classless of WVU fans to make fun of pictures of elderly people suffering but I didn't call them farces of God's creation. And just because I twisted you up a little to the point of not knowing what side of the fence you were on...geez, don't overreact or anything...
10-09-2006 09:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.