Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Joe had a couple of tough layups but
Bookmark and Share
TIGER DENO Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
MyBB Joe had a couple of tough layups but
the one where he got knocked down and still made it was unbelievable and should have made sportscenter . I think he made it with his left hand after getting his right one yanked away . If anyone can post it and has time , I would really like to see it .

Thanks07-coffee3
03-09-2014 09:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TIGER DENO Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
RE: Joe had a couple of tough layups but
(03-09-2014 09:34 AM)TIGER DENO Wrote:  the one where he got knocked down and still made it was unbelievable and should have made sportscenter . I think he made it with his left hand after getting his right one yanked away . If anyone can post it and has time , I would really like to see it .

Thanks07-coffee3

Maybe after church lets out 07-coffee3
03-09-2014 10:12 AM
Rob
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
He had some really impressive, tough baskets late in that game. Good to see him shooting confidently too. He's just gearing up for his annual conference tournament takeover.
03-09-2014 10:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BIGGESTTIGERJLB Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofM TIGERS!
Joe had a couple of tough layups but
(03-09-2014 10:18 AM)Rob Wrote:  He had some really impressive, tough baskets late in that game. Good to see him shooting confidently too. He's just gearing up for his annual conference tournament takeover.

I agree. It's joe time.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
03-09-2014 11:28 AM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
(03-09-2014 10:18 AM)Rob Wrote:  He had some really impressive, tough baskets late in that game. Good to see him shooting confidently too. He's just gearing up for his annual conference tournament takeover.

The three he made at the end of the Cincy game- which was in garbage time and cosmetic- was bigger than that I thought.

Seeing the ball go down on a three- regardless- helped him yesterday.
03-09-2014 11:34 AM
Advertisement

Rob
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(03-09-2014 11:34 AM)Mimi Wrote:  

The three he made at the end of the Cincy game- which was in garbage time and cosmetic- was bigger than that I thought.

Seeing the ball go down on a three- regardless- helped him yesterday.

Yup
03-09-2014 11:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply
FUT Offline
Banned

I Root For: clarity
what is up with his FT shooting though? Looks like he is aiming them at this point. We need that to get back to form as i am sure we are about to be in some close games.
03-09-2014 01:10 PM
Advertisement

MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: THE Tigers
The first three he made in the second half, which was the first three in meanignful time in the last 5 games, was huge. Joe had a great senior day, as did Chris.
03-09-2014 02:21 PM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
yeah starting to play better, but damn we need him to make free throws again
03-09-2014 04:36 PM
Advertisement

FarFromHome Offline
2nd String

I Root For: dap systems
(03-09-2014 01:10 PM)FUT Wrote:  what is up with his FT shooting though? Looks like he is aiming them at this point. We need that to get back to form as i am sure we are about to be in some close games.

True, but he is still shooting FT right at his career av of 76%. He was off against SMU (44%) but was great against Cincy (10 for 12). That ref (SMU game) messed him up on two of his trips to the line with giving him the ball.

Dixon is our best guard shooter by far, leading in all shooting categories for the season and career. BTW, for those that wanted Deandre Kane instead (not saying you FUT) of Dixon, Dixon leads Kane in all areas of shooting as well fwiw. I must be missing something, but Dixon is better for us.
03-09-2014 05:36 PM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
Close game- absolutely necessary free throws- Joe has been great his entire career.

Dixon and him will handle the ball in those situations.
03-09-2014 05:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.