Open TigerLinks

Thread Closed 
Who's LIGHT has come on
Bookmark and Share
TigerBabbler Offline
All American

I Root For:
Who's LIGHT has come on
When you look at this team....especially seniors... who has really improve to realize potential...what player has under CJP... Shaq? JJ? CC?

I can name more players that haven't than players that have....interesting? $2million dollars for....? A smile?
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 11:55 PM by TigerBabbler.)
02-27-2014 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

blutgr39 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Who's LIGHT has come on
I wonder how many money guys are unhappy with Josh?
02-27-2014 11:56 PM
transitt Offline
The William Hung of Memphis music

I Root For: A fresh start
(02-27-2014 11:54 PM)TigerBabbler Wrote:  When you look at this team....especially seniors... who has really improve to realize potential...what player has under CJP... Shaq? JJ? CC?

I can name more players that haven't than players that have....interesting? $2million dollars for....? A smile?

JJ has improved quite a bit. Shaq is WORLDS different that last season. Tarik didn't, of course he didn't under Self, either. Will Barton improved. DJ improved quite a bit.
02-27-2014 11:57 PM
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Donators
for someone with almost 2,500 posts, I expect more out of you

AGENDA
02-27-2014 11:59 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(02-27-2014 11:56 PM)blutgr39 Wrote:  I wonder how many money guys are unhappy with Josh?

Those are the only opinions that matter.
02-27-2014 11:59 PM
Tygrys Offline
Heisman

(02-27-2014 11:57 PM)transitt Wrote:  
(02-27-2014 11:54 PM)TigerBabbler Wrote:  When you look at this team....especially seniors... who has really improve to realize potential...what player has under CJP... Shaq? JJ? CC?

JJ has improved quite a bit. Shaq is WORLDS different that last season. Tarik didn't, of course he didn't under Self, either. Will Barton improved. DJ improved quite a bit.

JJ has come a very long way over the past 4 years and and Shaq is completely new player, I completely agree. I also think we are starting to see Nichols and King come around the freshman bend quite nicely.
02-28-2014 12:01 AM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Nichols just needs some weight. 23 man handled him the second half.
02-28-2014 12:03 AM
TigerBabbler Offline
All American

I Root For:
I want the Tiger Program to COMPETE....because everything is available to MAKE that happen...but in the HANDS of a cartoon character who talks to the fan base with a twisted agenda...I would rather have someone who is just real...it feels better.

I think Memphis Program could find a coach who can coach defense and get players to respond...graduate players, develop players...and not get a technical when he needs to...no FIRE FROM COACH...NO FIRE FROM TEAM....
02-28-2014 12:04 AM
TigerBabbler Offline
All American

I Root For:
My question is JJ has improved because he WILLED HIMSELF...CC No...Tarik No...DJ I'll give you that..Adonis No...Will Barton see JJ (willed himself)

I just don't see how you get THAT EFFORT (NOT ANYTHING NEW) from seniors...
02-28-2014 12:06 AM
midtowncowboy Offline
Heisman

You continue to demonstrate the intellectual ability on par with a monkey.
02-28-2014 12:06 AM
midtowncowboy Offline
Heisman

(02-28-2014 12:06 AM)TigerBabbler Wrote:  My question is JJ has improved because he WILLED HIMSELF...CC No...Tarik No...DJ I'll give you that..Adonis No...Will Barton see JJ (willed himself)

Ask the seniors. Are you as dumb as a monkey? Because that is how you come across.
02-28-2014 12:07 AM
Advertisement

TigerBabbler Offline
All American

I Root For:
You can continue to kiss CJP behind if you want to...I DON'T BELIEVE HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO...I'll give you that "monkey" stuff on message board...
02-28-2014 12:09 AM
midtowncowboy Offline
Heisman

(02-28-2014 12:04 AM)TigerBabbler Wrote:  I want the Tiger Program to COMPETE....because everything is available to MAKE that happen...but in the HANDS of a cartoon character who talks to the fan base with a twisted agenda...I would rather have someone who is just real...it feels better.

I think Memphis Program could find a coach who can coach defense and get players to respond...graduate players, develop players...and not get a technical when he needs to...no FIRE FROM COACH...NO FIRE FROM TEAM....

You are the only cartoon character. You remind me of a red ass monkey at the City zoo. When something goes wrong, you run, jump, scream, shake the trees. Just like the monkey's.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 12:10 AM by midtowncowboy.)
02-28-2014 12:09 AM
hopeum Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Tiger basketbal
Why the need to talk about a monkey? I feel like I'm back in 6th grade or so.. Monkey? For real?
02-28-2014 12:11 AM
midtowncowboy Offline
Heisman

(02-28-2014 12:09 AM)TigerBabbler Wrote:  You can continue to kiss CJP behind if you want to...I DON'T BELIEVE HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO...I'll give you that "monkey" stuff on message board...

Haven't you realized your opinion doesn't matter? And never will.
02-28-2014 12:11 AM
Tygrys Offline
Heisman

(02-28-2014 12:06 AM)TigerBabbler Wrote:  My question is JJ has improved because he WILLED HIMSELF...CC No...Tarik No...DJ I'll give you that..Adonis No...Will Barton see JJ (willed himself)

Ridiculous, you cannot blame the coach for not developing certain players and discredit him with the players that are developing. I could just as easily say look at the guys who have developed under him; JJ, Barton, Shaq, Nichols, King, DJ. The rest of them simply did not have the will or desire to put the time and effort into fully developing.
02-28-2014 12:13 AM
Advertisement

TigerBabbler Offline
All American

I Root For:
That monkey stuff is cool on message board but my seats are 209 row G 4-8 (yea i support them) and I would love to give you the invitation to personally call me monkey....face to face....

Ridiculous...to come at anybody that way...I have a remedy for that monkey stuff that is a permanent fix...

You probably don't even have tickets...if so give me your seats and I will come to you! I dare you...
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 12:22 AM by TigerBabbler.)
02-28-2014 12:21 AM
memphissince86 Offline
1st String

I Root For: TigersnRedskins
He's in his 5th year. He still has the seniors on the team from his 1st recruiting class! Joe has gotten better over the years, DJ is playing professionally(no one would have even dreamed that!).

Will Barton got considerably better from yr 1 to 2. Shaq is much better from yr 1 to 2.

But you know why these players got better?

BECAUSE THEY TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO GET BETTER.

Of course the coach can develop and get the best out of players(DJ).

The coaches can't even be in the gym with the players during the summer.

Coach + the players' DESIRE/WILL makes the light come on. More of the latter
02-28-2014 12:29 AM
hopeum Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Tiger basketbal
I'm still stuck on the monkey insult. Is good old fashioned fu($ face not any good anymore?
02-28-2014 12:30 AM
TigerBabbler Offline
All American

I Root For:
Me too....i sent him a PM...and like a COWARD..nothing...LOL...I'm hoping he turns up on Saturday...that was crazy...some people man think they can say anything to people...
02-28-2014 12:32 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.