Open TigerLinks

Congratulations are in order for the Seattle Seahawks
Bookmark and Share
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Donators
Congratulations are in order for the Seattle Seahawks
Don't like or dislike them, but they deserve a shout out on a sports message board for a supremely dominant performance..

If there are Seahawk fans (redbanksdog, I feel ya), pile on

You deserve to.
02-02-2014 11:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TIGERBANDIT Offline
Banned

I Root For:
RE: Congratulations are in order for the Seattle Seahawks
Interesting bowl matchup
02-02-2014 11:08 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
(02-02-2014 11:03 PM)k2tigers Wrote:  Don't like or dislike them, but they deserve a shout out on a sports message board for a supremely dominant performance..

You deserve to.

03-lmfao I didn't think it would be a blow out but the Seahawk's defense won the game. 04-cheers
02-03-2014 12:20 AM
Dynamos Online
Heisman

I Root For: 3 Day Weekends
Im always glad when a team that doesn't have a ring finally wins one. Seahawk fans are probably having a blast right now.
02-03-2014 12:52 AM
Advertisement

Dynamos Online
Heisman

And big ups to Wilson. Second black qb to win a superbowl
02-03-2014 12:52 AM
tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
(02-03-2014 12:52 AM)Dynamos Wrote:  And big ups to Wilson. Second black qb to win a superbowl

What the hell does that have to do with it???? You sound like some other nuts mentioning that aspect of the game. SO F ---ING WHAT ! 01-wingedeagle

There will surely be more to come... I hope so.
02-03-2014 01:10 AM
Dynamos Online
Heisman

(02-03-2014 01:10 AM)tigertom Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 12:52 AM)Dynamos Wrote:  And big ups to Wilson. Second black qb to win a superbowl

What the hell does that have to do with it???? You sound like some other nuts mentioning that aspect of the game. SO F ---ING WHAT ! 01-wingedeagle

When Sherman went on his rant a couple weeks ago I heard the "he set black people back" line a billion times. So when a black person does something bad it sets us all back but when one does something good its no big deal? f that
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 01:28 AM by Dynamos.)
02-03-2014 01:15 AM
Advertisement

Tiger21 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis/Bama
Congrats to the Seahawks on a great win. The best team won. Although not a fan of their team, I am happy for my friends that are Seattle fans as well as their die hard fanbase. They waited a long time for this and I'm sure the celebration will be intense. Great to see former Tiger McDonald get a ring as well as former Olive Branch High School/ MS State Bulldog K J Wright have a solid game.
02-03-2014 02:37 AM
TallTiger Offline
All American

I Root For:
Surprised that defensive player got the MVP...thought Harvin would get it with his around end runs and of course, the kickoff return for a TD to start the second half.
02-03-2014 06:33 AM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards
[Image: X4bKiYt.jpg]

[Image: LLcTohm.jpg]

[Image: eYp7c4I.jpg]
02-03-2014 09:56 AM
Advertisement

Tiger46 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers
A perfect example of a high energy coach whose attitude trickles down to every player on the team.

Were you watching, Jerry Jones?
02-03-2014 12:09 PM
Poorwill Offline
Special Teams

(02-02-2014 11:03 PM)k2tigers Wrote:  Don't like or dislike them, but they deserve a shout out on a sports message board for a supremely dominant performance..

You deserve to.

I have been a Seahawks fan since the days of Butler and Simpson and I know many Seahawk fans (including redbanksdog) and the truth is they all are not only classy losers they are classy winners.
02-03-2014 02:54 PM
Tiger46 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers
(02-03-2014 02:54 PM)Poorwill Wrote:  

You deserve to.

I have been a Seahawks fan since the days of Butler and Simpson and I know many Seahawk fans (including redbanksdog) and the truth is they all are not only classy losers they are classy winners.

With a great owner and even better fan base. Rowdiest crowd in the NFL.
02-03-2014 03:00 PM
Advertisement

tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

Donators
(02-03-2014 02:54 PM)Poorwill Wrote:  

You deserve to.

Were you also a Raider's fan in the day of Harry Schuh? Good memories there. I remember the "kidnapping" by Al Davis at the end of the FB season when Harry was available. Ole Al flew in to Memphis and whisked Harry away, so no other fledgling AFL team could get him. What a guy, Harry! What a team "The hated Raiders", what a league the old AFL. 04-rock

Then came the Seahawks and Butler etel....the rivalries continued to grow. The two separate leagues were the reason(s) for the original Super Bowls. Then the two leagues joined and we had the two divisions... the AFC and the NFC. Miss those old AFL rivaries... big time.

After a few moves, I remain a BRONCO'S FAN !! Sad performance yesterday. The Broncs will return... count on it.
02-03-2014 03:02 PM
Poorwill Offline
Special Teams

(02-03-2014 03:02 PM)tigertom Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 02:54 PM)Poorwill Wrote:  [quote='k2tigers' pid='10377127' dateline='1391400194']
Don't like or dislike them, but they deserve a shout out on a sports message board for a supremely dominant performance..

You deserve to.

Were you also a Raider's fan in the day of Harry Schuh? Good memories there. I remember the "kidnapping" by Al Davis at the end of the FB season when Harry was available. Ole Al flew in to Memphis and whisked Harry away, so no other fledgling AFL team could get him. What a guy, Harry! What a team "The hated Raiders", what a league the old AFL. 04-rock

Then came the Seahawks and Butler etel....the rivalries continued to grow. The two separate leagues were the reason(s) for the original Super Bowls. Then the two leagues joined and we had the two divisions... the AFC and the NFC. Miss those old AFL rivaries... big time.

After a few moves, I remain a BRONCO'S FAN !! Sad performance yesterday. The Broncs will return... count on it.
[/quote
I remember the Spports Illustrated cove with Harry Schuh and a cheerleader sitting on his shoulder. And I too miss the old AFL rivalries. I just happen to be at the Seahawk / Raider game the night Dandy Don w said turn out the lights the parties over.
It was my first pro game. In the old (gone, thank you Mr Allen) Kingdome.
02-03-2014 03:17 PM
Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
(02-03-2014 01:15 AM)Dynamos Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 01:10 AM)tigertom Wrote:  

When Sherman went on his rant a couple weeks ago I heard the "he set black people back" line a billion times. So when a black person does something bad it sets us all back but when one does something good its no big deal? f that

Beware this mouth breather. Mind in the 1960s, but its fingers have 2014 Internet stalking technology...I recommend letting it go....let it goooooo.
02-03-2014 07:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.