Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

where you at???
Bookmark and Share
jjprender Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU
where you at???
Taking a page out of the Sunday game day crew...

My vote is a split decision... durante and bass.... each picked a bad time to have their worst games of the year...
12-07-2013 02:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

elhombre14 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RE: where you at???
(12-07-2013 02:42 PM)jjprender Wrote:  Taking a page out of the Sunday game day crew...

My vote is a split decision... durante and bass.... each picked a bad time to have their worst games of the year...

How about Santas fat a$$?! He is just miserable
12-07-2013 02:51 PM
17Huskies Offline
Heisman

Yeah...just realized I don't remember seeing Durante do anything...Bass was also bad, Santa look pretty bad again.

I mean...gave up 47 to a team that averages what a game?

I even thought Ward struggled
12-07-2013 02:51 PM
jjprender Offline
Special Teams

(12-07-2013 02:51 PM)17Huskies Wrote:  Yeah...just realized I don't remember seeing Durante do anything...Bass was also bad, Santa look pretty bad again.

Ward was the only guy tackling anyone..... will miss him next year
12-07-2013 02:56 PM
thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

(12-07-2013 02:51 PM)17Huskies Wrote:  Yeah...just realized I don't remember seeing Durante do anything...Bass was also bad, Santa look pretty bad again.

Lol... Jimmy freakin' Ward was busy trying to cover-up for everybody else on D.
12-07-2013 02:56 PM
Advertisement

JCCNIU31 Offline
1st String

where you at???
Wrong game to have a total collapse. We made an avg offense look like Baylor.

Sent from my iPhone.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 02:59 PM by JCCNIU31.)
12-07-2013 02:58 PM
Turner4Heisman Offline
1st String

dont worry santa had a few tackles, so he is awesome.
12-07-2013 02:59 PM
cartershaw Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, UT
Jamal bass was mg biggest issue.. We all know Santa isn't athletic but at least he. Makes and effort
12-07-2013 03:00 PM
Djud Offline
Special Teams

(12-07-2013 02:51 PM)elhombre14 Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 02:42 PM)jjprender Wrote:  Taking a page out of the Sunday game day crew...

How about Santas fat a$$?! He is just miserable

Bass played hurt, and although it was not his best game, he played through a lot of pain. To BG's credit, they targeted Hanzlett each time Bass came out of the game. Hanzlett will be fine, but that is asking an awful lot from a kid with limited reps. Santa got beat on the same play he and every other OLB was beat on throughout the year, the wheel route. This is as much a scheme issue as it is a talent issue. The replaced Mays with Folliard later in the game, because Boomer, who has been solid against the run, really struggled covering the TE. The nickle package with Bass and Payton, which we ran for a sizeable portion of the game, was also ineffective. Payton will be good, but he was completely lost yesterday against the pass and run. Conclusion, every backer struggled yesterday, you add that to us being dominated on the LOS, and soft/ineffective secondary play, and you get a good old fashion butt kicking. However, it happened in the MAC Championship with every other MAC team (other than BGSU) watching on TV. We don't handle losing very well...which is okay...but we don't handle winning very well either.
12-07-2013 03:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.