Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Possible Seeding???
Bookmark and Share
LoneStar Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Towson State
Possible Seeding???
1) NDSU - Sound fundamental football team, very well coached.
2) Eastern Illinois - A+QB; However I have no insight since I haven't watched them play.
3) Eastern Washington - Watched them tonight, comparable to UNH "Dungeon Boys"
4) SELU- Speed, some of the best skill position athletes in FCS and the best QB I have seen in FCS this year. I've watched them 3 times and think they could go to NDSU and take them out.
5)TOWSON- Need to run T.West on the outside against a team like JMU, the running game was there not sure why we insist on passing on 2nd and one inside the 25 yard line. "General", change up your tendency of running into the boundary and go wide side in the playoffs.
6)McNeese- I haven't seen any footage but they did smash USF and tend to get players that didn't go to LSU.
7)Montana- I've watched them twice, solid team. NAU could also land at this spot.
8A)Fordham- QB was excellent against Temple.
8B)Maine- Looked awful against UNH and wasn't very impressive against Richmond. I've watched them 3 times.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 12:33 AM by LoneStar.)
11-24-2013 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LoneStar Offline
2nd String

RE: Possible Seeding???
For the guys on caazone, Georgia Southern is ineligible for the playoffs since they are in year one of their transition year to FBS. They are playing with additional scholarships.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 12:55 AM by LoneStar.)
11-24-2013 12:41 AM
TigerNation82 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Towson
5-6-7-8 all possible. I'm guessing 6. Expect home game in second round and on he road from there on. Disappointing crowd on Saturday means smart play is on the road.
11-24-2013 09:46 AM
LoneStar Offline
2nd String

(11-24-2013 09:46 AM)TigerNation82 Wrote:  5-6-7-8 all possible. I'm guessing 6. Expect home game in second round and on he road from there on. Disappointing crowd on Saturday means smart play is on the road.

Disappointing, Maine looked horrible yesterday.
11-24-2013 11:59 AM
Advertisement

mat1992 Offline
Special Teams

That's alright. We're in. Have a bye and a home game. Fordham will be tough and we need Athens to take of the ball. Not sure we can win a lot of games with our top 2 WRs out.
11-24-2013 12:59 PM
TigerNation82 Offline
Bench Warmer

Same as 2011 in terms of where we are. First round bye and likely playing a high scoring Patriot League team.
11-24-2013 05:39 PM
LoneStar Offline
2nd String

Upon further evaluation I like the #7 seed after having a chance to watch a couple more teams, and a much better perspective of what we are up against in this bracket and what we avoid in the other until the end. I'll take this path over the other option, there's one team that I think would be an epic matchup with Towson and I believe will be there in the end and it's not NDSU.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 09:58 PM by LoneStar.)
11-25-2013 09:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.