Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WKU at TXST
Bookmark and Share
slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
WKU at TXST
Should be a great game and hope to get the win to give us a winning season.

Theres been a push by the school to get butts in the seats for this game incase bowls are interseted. I'm sure that took a hit after the ASU loss.

I will not be able to make it but I am sending my two season tickets someone I know will use them.
11-18-2013 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
RE: WKU at TXST
(11-18-2013 03:57 PM)slycat Wrote:  Should be a great game and hope to get the win to give us a winning season.

Theres been a push by the school to get butts in the seats for this game incase bowls are interseted. I'm sure that took a hit after the ASU loss.

I will not be able to make it but I am sending my two season tickets someone I know will use them.

txstate....BIG.

no matter how many fans are there. won't matter.
11-18-2013 04:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Well positive sign for WKU is the game is on the road, we play much better on the road the last 2 seasons.....I have no idea what to expect from WKU in this one....I know Texas St. has a good defense, but Ark. St. proved you can run on them so I would think WKU will be able to run....If you have any kind of pass defense, you guys will get a few picks from our QB.....Texas St. strength of running the ball bodes well for you as our pass defense has been really good and top 20 in the nation but our run defense has been torched by SB offenses.......Definitely an interesting game with a lot on the line for both teams.....One last remark what or where the hell is LOnghorn Network? is the game not even online? I have watched every WKU game at least online but its looking like this one may just be listening to the radio...I guess I have been spoiled..
11-18-2013 04:17 PM
TheRevSWT Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bobcats!
(11-18-2013 04:17 PM)WKUFan518 Wrote:  Well positive sign for WKU is the game is on the road, we play much better on the road the last 2 seasons.....I have no idea what to expect from WKU in this one....I know Texas St. has a good defense, but Ark. St. proved you can run on them so I would think WKU will be able to run....If you have any kind of pass defense, you guys will get a few picks from our QB.....Texas St. strength of running the ball bodes well for you as our pass defense has been really good and top 20 in the nation but our run defense has been torched by SB offenses.......Definitely an interesting game with a lot on the line for both teams.....One last remark what or where the hell is LOnghorn Network? is the game not even online? I have watched every WKU game at least online but its looking like this one may just be listening to the radio...I guess I have been spoiled..

Longhorn network is a part of the ESPN suite. I think most of Texas has it, but not much outside of Texas, unfortunately.
11-18-2013 04:23 PM
slycat Offline
Heisman

LHN sucks. Only on UVerse and a few small cable companies. You can maybe catch it on ESPN3 but I doubt it.
11-18-2013 04:29 PM
txstatebobcat Offline
Bench Warmer

(11-18-2013 04:29 PM)slycat Wrote:  LHN sucks. Only on UVerse and a few small cable companies. You can maybe catch it on ESPN3 but I doubt it.

Not on espn3. I do think its streamed on firstrowsports.com however.
11-18-2013 04:35 PM
Advertisement

runamuck Offline
All American

I Root For: uta
(11-18-2013 04:35 PM)txstatebobcat Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 04:29 PM)slycat Wrote:  LHN sucks. Only on UVerse and a few small cable companies. You can maybe catch it on ESPN3 but I doubt it.

Not on espn3. I do think its streamed on firstrowsports.com however.

I'm not a ut fan but have been able to watch quite a few uta and txst events on the LHN. we have uverse and they are carrying it.
11-18-2013 05:22 PM
Rojogrande Offline
1st String

It is picked up on ESPN3...but your cable provider has to have LHN for it to pick it up. Meaning Time Warner and Comcast here in Bowling Green will not have it on ESPN3 from my understanding.
11-18-2013 05:23 PM
OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
Come on TXST soften up WKU for us. Hope you win.
11-18-2013 07:33 PM
wkuhilltopperfan Offline
Heisman

Huge game. I think the loser of this game sets home
11-18-2013 08:07 PM
slycat Offline
Heisman

Happy we get one game with WKU before they go to CUSA. I remember when they were good in the FCS.
11-18-2013 09:04 PM
Advertisement

Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

I Root For: TXST, A&M, UNT
I'm not quite sure what to make of this game .. . I've seen a couple of WKU games this year . . . at times they've looked exceptional, but then they lapse into play that reminds me of . . . US . . . they have a tendency to shoot themselves in the foot . . . The Tenn. game comes to mind . .. We have 2 games left . . one at home and one on the road .. we need to win at least one of 'em . . . I'm glad this one's at the friendly confines of Bobcat Stadium, on Jim Wacker Field . . . we layed an egg last week . . .this week we seek redemption . . .

For San Marvelous! For the memory of Wacker! For Boko! For the Strutters! For Lilly Langtree! For Texas! REMEMBER THE ALAMO! GO BOBCATS! VICTORY OR DEATH!
11-18-2013 10:30 PM
Rik Flair Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: stAte
(11-18-2013 08:07 PM)wkuhilltopperfan Wrote:  Huge game. I think the loser of this game sets home

I agree about WKU. I think Western needs to ge to 8-4. 7-5 is too much to overcome on the way out the door. Tx St could still sqeak into a bowl with a loss this week but a win over Troy. Especially is ULM collapses. The winner of this game is probably in good shape for an at large bowl. I think stAte is front runner for second bowl slot with a wins this week to get to 5-1 in conference
11-18-2013 10:38 PM
Cajuncat Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: TXST
54 degrees for the HIGH and 34 for the LOW with 30% chance of rain
http://http://www.weather.com/weather/we...78666:4:US

Oh yeah Wind out of the North at 18MPH haha04-cheers
11-18-2013 11:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wkuhilltopperfan Offline
Heisman

(11-18-2013 11:01 PM)Cajuncat Wrote:  54 degrees for the HIGH and 34 for the LOW with 30% chance of rain

WKU players should feel right at home with those conditions. That's everyday here in KY
11-18-2013 11:42 PM
CatMom Online
Getting Old Sucks!

This could be my last game for a long time (and I don't mean until the start of next season, cause I'm moving.) I sure hope the weather forecast changes to a bit warmer.

(plus the crutches will get cold)
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 11:44 PM by CatMom.)
11-18-2013 11:44 PM
Advertisement

gostAte870 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Arkansas State
Rooting for yall Bobcats! Screw WKU.
11-19-2013 12:15 AM
Cajuncat Offline
Special Teams

(11-18-2013 11:42 PM)wkuhilltopperfan Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 11:01 PM)Cajuncat Wrote:  54 degrees for the HIGH and 34 for the LOW with 30% chance of rain

WKU players should feel right at home with those conditions. That's everyday here in KY

Different kind of cold in Texas homeslice haha I would take 5 degrees in higher elevations then 30s in a lower one with humidity. I speak from experience when I say there is a difference.
11-19-2013 09:53 AM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

(11-19-2013 12:15 AM)gostAte870 Wrote:  Rooting for yall Bobcats! Screw WKU.

classy.....
11-19-2013 11:23 AM
Cajuncat Offline
Special Teams

(11-18-2013 11:44 PM)CatMom Wrote:  This could be my last game for a long time (and I don't mean until the start of next season, cause I'm moving.) I sure hope the weather forecast changes to a bit warmer.
(plus the crutches will get cold)

CatMom you are forgetting about Texas State's First Bowl Game this year. That will probably be your last one for a long time.
11-19-2013 11:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.