Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Texas Tech
Bookmark and Share
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
LOL got clobbered today by a very mediocre Kstate club in Lubbock 49-26.

The reason I track this is the Tech fans were all blathering how with CTT gone they are supremely better and at the time their undefeated team/national ranking was proof. Well…since they started playing decent teams (their schedule was backloaded big time) they have been losing…same old Texas Tech. They have been dropping in the polls weekly and with this embarrassment they can kiss the Top 25 goodbye.

11-09-2013 04:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: OT: Texas Tech
That is wonderful!!!

11-09-2013 04:45 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

Not to take pleasure in another teams demise but the amount of Texas Tech fans that were talking crap about how CTT sucked and how superior they are without him blah blah blah blah was getting old. They were laying it on pretty think the first few weeks of the season. So this is funny to me on that level.

11-09-2013 04:48 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

They might finish 7-5 after starting 7-0. Kingsbury is a God.

11-09-2013 04:49 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

(11-09-2013 04:49 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  They might finish 7-5 after starting 7-0. Kingsbury is a God.

haha04-cheers

The level of butthurt exhibited by Texas Tech fans towards UC after CTT bolted was epic.

11-09-2013 04:51 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(11-09-2013 04:40 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  LOL got clobbered today by a very mediocre Kstate club in Lubbock 49-26.

The reason I track this is the Tech fans were all blathering how with CTT gone they are supremely better and at the time their undefeated team/national ranking was proof. Well…since they started playing decent teams (their schedule was backloaded big time) they have been losing…same old Texas Tech. They have been dropping in the polls weekly and with this embarrassment they can kiss the Top 25 goodbye.

x2. No ill will toward TT but I got tired of their fans' sour grapes comments as well. To think they were ranked #10 just a few weeks ago.......sheesh.

11-09-2013 05:00 PM
Advertisement

FenderStratCat Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UC, Hillsdale
I too saw that score and actually LOLd. Solely because of the stink from their fans after TT departed. They might have something though to build on, but not there yet (if eva).

11-09-2013 05:03 PM
JackieTreehorn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Bearcats
Before we start patting ourselves on the back, I seem to remember earlier in the season a few people on this site agreeing with and helping spread the manure TexTech fans were saying about TT.

11-09-2013 05:46 PM
BearcatsUC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Ok, I think it's not so much about Texas Tech losing, it's about seeing their fan base learn a lesson. They's crazy.

If it weren't for their invasion of UC boards I wouldn't give a rat's ass what happens to their football team.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 05:55 PM by BearcatsUC.)
11-09-2013 05:54 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

(11-09-2013 05:46 PM)JackieTreehorn Wrote:  Before we start patting ourselves on the back, I seem to remember earlier in the season a few people on this site agreeing with and helping spread the manure TexTech fans were saying about TT.

I don't see this as a UC fans patting ourselves on the back. This has everything to do with Texas Tech fans telling us how suck CTT was/is, how we did them a favor in taking him and how GREAT Kingsbury is and how much better the program is with Kingsbury. Well…guess they were wrong…at least concerning this year because from where I sit, they look like the same old Texas Tech to me.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 07:11 PM by Bearcats#1.)
11-09-2013 07:10 PM
Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
(11-09-2013 05:54 PM)BearcatsUC Wrote:  Ok, I think it's not so much about Texas Tech losing, it's about seeing their fan base learn a lesson. They's crazy.

If it weren't for their invasion of UC boards I wouldn't give a rat's ass what happens to their football team.

Their fans suck

11-09-2013 07:16 PM
Advertisement

JackieTreehorn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Bearcats
(11-09-2013 07:10 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 05:46 PM)JackieTreehorn Wrote:  Before we start patting ourselves on the back, I seem to remember earlier in the season a few people on this site agreeing with and helping spread the manure TexTech fans were saying about TT.

I don't see this as a UC fans patting ourselves on the back. This has everything to do with Texas Tech fans telling us how suck CTT was/is, how we did them a favor in taking him and how GREAT Kingsbury is and how much better the program is with Kingsbury. Well…guess they were wrong…at least concerning this year because from where I sit, they look like the same old Texas Tech to me.

Okay, well let it suffice to just say that there were some here who seemed very eager to buy into the bashing of TT by TexTech fans.

Note to Tech fans: You are rarely as good or bad as you think you are, and pride cometh before a fall.

11-09-2013 07:25 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(11-09-2013 07:25 PM)JackieTreehorn Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 07:10 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  

Okay, well let it suffice to just say that there were some here who seemed very eager to buy into the bashing of TT by TexTech fans.

Note to Tech fans: You are rarely as good or bad as you think you are, and pride cometh before a fall.

I think for some on this board the bashing will continue since UC is not 9-0 against the poor strength of schedule thus far. Meanwhile, UC has taken care of business and won 4 straight against teams it should beat.

11-09-2013 07:46 PM
Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

It makes me chuckle that UC is currently getting more votes than Texas Tech in the polls.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 04:39 PM by Captain Bearcat.)
11-10-2013 04:35 PM
Bruce Monnin Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
Five in a row in the "L" column for Tech. Don't see much of their people around here these days.

11-29-2013 09:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
(11-29-2013 09:18 AM)Bruce Monnin Wrote:  Five in a row in the "L" column for Tech. Don't see much of their people around here these days.

To be fair, it is pretty much because I have been booting them out. I have been zero tolerance on TT fans ever since Tubs was hired, and they would start 8-page p!ssing contests on other boards I moderated.

11-29-2013 10:43 AM
Advertisement

BearcatsUC Offline
Heisman

Over on the scout board there is a decent-sized thread titled, "Poorly Coached," and another "Dear Kliff," which starts off with a lament that he "failed to deliver." There's another - "No more Texas Pride Unis - Texas doesn't care about Texas Tech." And there's a 2-pager, "WTF is going on with these play calls?"

Not all threads there are negative, but my the tone has certainly changed. Is TT already becoming a distant memory in Lubbock?

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 10:49 AM by BearcatsUC.)
11-29-2013 10:45 AM
rosewater Offline
Heisman

I Root For: cincy
It has been a guilty pleasure of mine to watch the TX tech scores come in. Normally, I could care less about the Tx/Tx tech game, but I found myself periodically changing the channel to update myself of the score.

11-29-2013 11:02 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

What? No bcs bowl for Tech? What a shame.

11-29-2013 12:45 PM
CD11 Offline
I won.

I Root For: Myself
Most butthurt fanbase in the country over the last calendar year.

11-29-2013 01:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.