Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
WHERE ARE THE MODS?
Bookmark and Share
cagy cager Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
WHERE ARE THE MODS?
clcftball is right on when he says in the thread: Wasn't expecting this in my email this morning:

"Chaz still having an active account is the most inexplicable thing I've seen in 7 years on this message board. During such a special season, there's no justification for having this verbally cancerous twat spewing his negativity all over us on a daily basis. People have been banned for so much less.

What am I missing here? Where the hell are the mods?"

I concur and must ask why the moderaters would tolerate one wholly negative person to constantly rip on the university at every level at every chance and, in so doing, upset all the rest of us. Simply putting this negative nanny on ignore does not address the issue of why he is even allowed to exist on this board.
10-30-2013 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: WHERE ARE THE MODS?
You should send a note directly to the mods. Public discussion of your disagreement with anothers posting style is a bit lame.
10-30-2013 02:11 PM
BobL Offline
Heisman

I have him on ignore, I suggest anyone who objects to his anti-NIU posts do the same. He will eventually go back under that bridge he calls home.
10-30-2013 02:15 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
I have him on ignore too, as of today, which means it's gotten pretty bad.
10-30-2013 02:18 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
(10-30-2013 02:10 PM)cagy cager Wrote:  clcftball is right on when he says in the thread: Wasn't expecting this in my email this morning:

"Chaz still having an active account is the most inexplicable thing I've seen in 7 years on this message board. During such a special season, there's no justification for having this verbally cancerous twat spewing his negativity all over us on a daily basis. People have been banned for so much less.

I concur and must ask why the moderaters would tolerate one wholly negative person to constantly rip on the university at every level at every chance and, in so doing, upset all the rest of us. Simply putting this negative nanny on ignore does not address the issue of why he is even allowed to exist on this board.

Keep clicking the report button below the offensive posts to report them to the mods. I believe that he has crossed the line on AUP many times.

Bleeds? HMM? Where are you guys?
10-30-2013 02:19 PM
NIU8484 Offline
All American

(10-30-2013 02:10 PM)cagy cager Wrote:  clcftball is right on when he says in the thread: Wasn't expecting this in my email this morning:

[Image: NHuJ8.gif]
10-30-2013 02:20 PM
Advertisement

Turner4Heisman Offline
1st String

at least Alum brought some hilarity to even his insulting posts.....
10-30-2013 02:22 PM
chazb2 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
I will also be reporting people who say offensive and untrue things about me. I am starting with 7 and a few of you on this post.
10-30-2013 02:23 PM
beachboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: huskies
Here we go ...
10-30-2013 02:26 PM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
Chaz is a cancer, and I am... what cures cancer again?
10-30-2013 02:32 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
(10-30-2013 02:32 PM)Max Power Wrote:  Chaz is a cancer, and I am... what cures cancer again?

Chandler Harnish and Jordan Lynch.
10-30-2013 02:34 PM
Advertisement

chazb2 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
As I said before-- this board is nothing but commentary and opinions and if mine are seen as too negative then don't respond and get over it. Apparently you need rose colored glasses to post on this club.
10-30-2013 02:38 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

Chazb and the b is for buttsex
10-30-2013 02:39 PM
chazb2 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(10-30-2013 02:34 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(10-30-2013 02:32 PM)Max Power Wrote:  Chaz is a cancer, and I am... what cures cancer again?

Chandler Harnish and Jordan Lynch.

Wait a minute--I thought dog sh** and max power had me on ignore.
10-30-2013 02:40 PM
chazb2 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(10-30-2013 02:39 PM)7 Wrote:  Chazb and the b is for buttsex

Also reporting this.
10-30-2013 02:42 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

I'm reporting your inappropriate sexual advances to me via DM. Keep your hands to yourself.
10-30-2013 02:43 PM
Advertisement

Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
I never said I'd put you on ignore. I like trolling you.
10-30-2013 02:46 PM
chazb2 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(10-30-2013 02:46 PM)Max Power Wrote:  I never said I'd put you on ignore. I like trolling you.

I like it as well. This whole post about banning is really silly. I am sure you agree.
10-30-2013 02:49 PM
chazb2 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Cagey--apparently you only appear for bball season. We had some great bball discussions last year even though you probably saw them as negative while I was being realistic.
10-30-2013 03:10 PM
NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

Good criticism always says yes, someone once told me. Useful criticism has to point out where one can improve. Being negative for negative sake anyone can do. Teaching or showing how the person being criticized can grow or change, now that is worthwhile criticism. Until the distinction is learned, then expect negative reactions.
10-30-2013 03:59 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.