Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

1-800-TOTALFAIL
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
1-800-TOTALFAIL
http://news.yahoo.com/1-800-t-o-t-l-f-l-070000807.html

Now, who was the dumb*** here who said Obamacare was intended to make things better?
10-11-2013 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
RE: 1-800-TOTALFAIL
I have tried every day since Oct 1 to get into the system. I got a username and password finally after 5 days of trying and then the system crashed on me. Since then...I have not been able to access one iota of information. I can not log onto the system now with my account. I have no idea at this point WTF to do. It is a total failure.
10-11-2013 09:49 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
me think freedom works or someone has paid an anonymous group to be a little mischevious.
10-11-2013 10:29 AM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
(10-11-2013 10:29 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  me think freedom works or someone has paid an anonymous group to be a little mischevious.

Given that no one has reported anything successful, anywhere, I don't see any rational way one can point to a conspiracy.
10-11-2013 10:31 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
I'm just thinking how I would fight Obamacare. That's one of the things I would do. Hence my suspicion.
10-11-2013 10:33 AM
I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
(10-11-2013 10:33 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I'm just thinking how I would fight Obamacare. That's one of the things I would do. Hence my suspicion.

Here's a thought. What if the implementation is so bad that hackers couldn't get reliable enough access to the system to penetrate it?
10-11-2013 10:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.