New ticket promo- win win ticket
Bookmark and Share
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU
New ticket promo- win win ticket
http://dlvr.it/3vsYlv

Correct me if I am wrong...

You buy a ticket for the EIU game, sitting on the West side between the 35s, for $50 (normally a $30 ticket) and if NIU wins the game you get that same seat for the Akron game for free. (A $30 ticket normally)

So really you are getting a $5 per game discount. Why not have this go to $60 and have a 3 Saturday games...aka the old mini plan.

Seems a bit silly but if it sells a few more tickets then great.

I still can't believe they are not pushing the season ticket discount be idiots more. For $120 you could get a season ticket, away game to Purdue, CMU or UMASS, a MACC or Bowl ticket AND an Alum Association membership if you are an Alum!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 02:31 PM by HuskieJohn.)
09-04-2013 02:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

RE: New ticket promo- win win ticket
I like it. Good job Frazier.
09-04-2013 02:22 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

Why would anyone do this over the HuskieLand deal?
09-04-2013 02:32 PM
timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

(09-04-2013 02:32 PM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  Why would anyone do this over the HuskieLand deal?

Better seats. They're between he 35 yard lines.
09-04-2013 02:43 PM
Advertisement

HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

Ok so reading it again I guess this is for the whole season.

Glad I paid $88ea to get seats on the 25 yard line...

It's a great way to get a "sell out" without actually having a full stadium.
09-04-2013 02:44 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-04-2013 02:43 PM)timxlydon Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 02:32 PM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  Why would anyone do this over the HuskieLand deal?

Better seats. They're between he 35 yard lines.

$50 in consessions or parking along with guaranteed tickets offsets that in my mind.

Then again it only 210 tickets so that isn't a ton. They are likely just trying to sellout section D.
09-04-2013 02:47 PM
timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

It's a ticket that keeps going if the team wins. It makes you want to go to the game and cheer loud and help your team win, so you can get more free tickets. It might be a rip off, but I thought it looked good at first glance. I still like the idea and appreciate the effort of Frazier trying to sell more tickets.
09-04-2013 02:57 PM
Advertisement

HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
You get season tickets no matter what, but you get extra tickets if they win, is that correct?

Or you get tickets to game one and hope they win, and you get more tickets?
09-04-2013 02:58 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-04-2013 02:58 PM)HuskieFan84 Wrote:  You get season tickets no matter what, but you get extra tickets if they win, is that correct?

Or you get tickets to game one and hope they win, and you get more tickets?

Cheer for them to win to get the next ticket for "free".
09-04-2013 03:30 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

With only 210 tickets for sale I am wondering if this is an attempt to get more media attention.
09-04-2013 03:32 PM
Advertisement

pjfleck82 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, XFL 2001
(09-04-2013 02:18 PM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  http://dlvr.it/3vsYlv

You buy a ticket for the EIU game, sitting on the West side between the 35s, for $50 (normally a $30 ticket) and if NIU wins the game you get that same seat for the Akron game for free. (A $30 ticket normally)

So really you are getting a $5 per game discount. Why not have this go to $60 and have a 3 Saturday games...aka the old mini plan.

I still can't believe they are not pushing the season ticket discount be idiots more. For $120 you could get a season ticket, away game to Purdue, CMU or UMASS, a MACC or Bowl ticket AND an Alum Association membership if you are an Alum!

For those already with season tickets do we get additional seats to take friends and family should NIU beat Eastern?
09-04-2013 04:29 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-04-2013 04:29 PM)pjfleck82 Wrote:  

For those already with season tickets do we get additional seats to take friends and family should NIU beat Eastern?

I think that regular season ticket holders should get 2 tickets to either the BSU or WMU games.
09-04-2013 04:33 PM
thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

Wow.

You buy a ticket to EIU between the 35's for $50. You get a ticket (SAME SEAT) to the next game as long as they keep winning. The best case scenario is they win the first 4 home games, you will then end up with 5 Game tickets for $50 Toatl (or $10 each).
09-04-2013 04:38 PM
Advertisement

pjfleck82 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, XFL 2001
(09-04-2013 04:33 PM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  

I think that regular season ticket holders should get 2 tickets to either the BSU or WMU games.

Really? Where did you see that. I know I didn't get anything in the Season Tix package they sent a couple of weeks ago.

Also, any idea how much that Fatty's 2013 schedule mug costs?
09-05-2013 10:50 AM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-05-2013 10:50 AM)pjfleck82 Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 04:33 PM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  

Really? Where did you see that. I know I didn't get anything in the Season Tix package they sent a couple of weeks ago.

Also, any idea how much that Fatty's 2013 schedule mug costs?
Not that we will get them but I think we should.
09-05-2013 03:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.