Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You're Invited To Watch
Bookmark and Share
MG61 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UNT
You're Invited To Watch
Realize that the Mean Green are no longer a member of the Sun Belt, but you are invited to watch Beyond the Green starting next week on Fox.

Beyond The Green Debuts Next Friday On Fox Sports SW
NT To Produce New TV Show To Air Nationwide Starting Next Week

Aug 29, 2013

North Texas athletics is partnering with Fox Sports Southwest, CSN Houston, Time Warner Sports and Fox College Sports to produce a new television show that will begin airing next week. The show, Beyond the Green, is being tailored after HBO’s Hard Knock’s and ESPN’s All-Access.

The goal of the show is to humanize not just the football team, but players and story lines that develop throughout the season. The executive producer of the show is Ashton Campbell, a North Texas graduate who has years of experience in television. He has produced shows for CBS College Football Confidential, the Big Ten Network and Yahoo Sports. Below is a sneak preview of the show and a segment from the pilot episode.

Beyond the Green can be seen throughout Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas and New Mexico on Fox Sports Southwest, in addition to being seen nationwide on Fox College Sports. Beyond the Green can also be seen on demand at MeanGreenSports.com, FoxSportsSouthwest.com and the Conference USA Digital Network.

Sneak Preview
http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-...13aaa.html
08-29-2013 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies
RE: You're Invited To Watch
(08-29-2013 02:46 PM)MG61 Wrote:  Realize that the Mean Green are no longer a member of the Sun Belt, but

Stopped reading after that.
08-29-2013 02:48 PM
joshdude182 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
(08-29-2013 02:48 PM)Cajunman02 Wrote:  
(08-29-2013 02:46 PM)MG61 Wrote:  Realize that the Mean Green are no longer a member of the Sun Belt, but

And that is your right. I can personally say that I would be interested in watching something like this about any current or former conference-mate...really any G5 school for that matter. Some former conference-mates may want to tune in....maybe not, but that's why it's posted here.
08-29-2013 03:03 PM
Advertisement

Complacent Cajun Offline
1st String

(08-29-2013 02:46 PM)MG61 Wrote:  Realize that the Mean Green are no longer a member of the Sun Belt, but you are invited to watch Beyond the Green starting next week on Fox.

Beyond The Green Debuts Next Friday On Fox Sports SW
NT To Produce New TV Show To Air Nationwide Starting Next Week

Aug 29, 2013

North Texas athletics is partnering with Fox Sports Southwest, CSN Houston, Time Warner Sports and Fox College Sports to produce a new television show that will begin airing next week. The show, Beyond the Green, is being tailored after HBO’s Hard Knock’s and ESPN’s All-Access.

The goal of the show is to humanize not just the football team, but players and story lines that develop throughout the season. The executive producer of the show is Ashton Campbell, a North Texas graduate who has years of experience in television. He has produced shows for CBS College Football Confidential, the Big Ten Network and Yahoo Sports. Below is a sneak preview of the show and a segment from the pilot episode.

Beyond the Green can be seen throughout Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas and New Mexico on Fox Sports Southwest, in addition to being seen nationwide on Fox College Sports. Beyond the Green can also be seen on demand at MeanGreenSports.com, FoxSportsSouthwest.com and the Conference USA Digital Network.

Sneak Preview
http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-...13aaa.html

That's pretty cool. Can't say that I'm interested enough to watch, but good exposure for UNT within Texas.

I have this hope that college football ends up like the beer market. Smaller, locally owned craft beers are gaining more and more popularity. Hope the same happens with the G5.
08-29-2013 03:46 PM
mathenis89 Offline
Sucks at NCAA Football 14

I Root For: WKU, Miami, OSU

What is with the recent string of douchiness from ULL fans regarding other schools?
08-29-2013 03:55 PM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
Considering the curse that Hard Knocks has had on NFL teams, UNT is probably going to go 0-12 now.
08-29-2013 04:14 PM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

(08-29-2013 03:55 PM)mathenis89 Wrote:  

What is with the recent string of douchiness from ULL fans regarding other schools?
UNT is no longer in the Sun Belt so why should we care? Next year we won't give a **** about you or WKU for the same reason. This board will miss a few posters from each school, but Joshdude, MG61 and you will not be missed by most.

It is that simple, had MT, UNT & WKU pres decided to stay in the Sun Belt then the feelings would be different.
08-29-2013 04:56 PM
Advertisement

Vobserver Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Not other schools.. just fans of other schools who have left [or are leaving] the conference who are being ___ks about it, or newbie school fans who think their teams are going to dominate the conference from day 1.

Or rude people who refuse to honor our branding preferences just to be ___ks.

That pretty much means we don't have a problem with most ASU, USA, Troy, TxSt or even ULM fans.

You, on the other hand fit into two of the categories I cited, so I reserve the right to be douchy with you..
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 05:12 PM by Vobserver.)
08-29-2013 05:07 PM
swampbear Offline
1st String

As opposed to the absolute crap that you post every time you find your way to this site??
08-29-2013 08:08 PM
Advertisement

slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
Thank god for the invitation...let me set that DVR right now.
08-30-2013 09:19 AM
Chrono124 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
(08-30-2013 09:19 AM)slycat Wrote:  Thank god for the invitation...let me set that DVR right now.

Yes lets all fill up our DVRs with UNT crap, so then we have the possibility to miss an episode of SoA or Walking Dead. Sounds like a great plan to me....Good thing they reminded all of us or else I would have filled up my DVR with shows that matter.
08-30-2013 09:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.