Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mr Rowdy Reptile... callin you out
Bookmark and Share
KingBob Offline
Hard Core

I Root For: TD's wit a shot

Crappies
Mr Rowdy Reptile... callin you out
Mr Reptile... I was born in Toledo.. most of my family has graduated from the U of Toledo... I will be at the game... and according to the posters will be arrested for some kind of vulgar incident... don't hold it against us that we plan to WIN... if we lose, then you go on with your precious record... if our team feels like they have the upper hand, because we do... then, maybe we do... but, you have the right and as most folks do, come back and congratulate us on a game well played... as we are gentleman and will congratulate you on a game well played... as we hope you do... so, I will say this... we are going to kick Florida's ass... and if I am wrong... you have ever right to rub that statement in my face... until then... GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-27-2013 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KingBob Offline
Hard Core

Crappies
RE: Mr Rowdy Reptile... callin you out
(08-27-2013 08:50 PM)KingBob Wrote:  Mr Reptile... I was born in Toledo.. most of my family has graduated from the U of Toledo... I will be at the game... and according to the posters will be arrested for some kind of vulgar incident... don't hold it against us that we plan to WIN... if we lose, then you go on with your precious record... if our team feels like they have the upper hand, because we do... then, maybe we do... but, you have the right and as most folks do, come back and congratulate us on a game well played... as we are gentleman and will congratulate you on a game well played... as we hope you do... so, I will say this... we are going to kick Florida's ass... and if I am wrong... you have ever right to rub that statement in my face... until then... GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry... forgot the WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! that's the sounds of my cow bells
08-27-2013 09:06 PM
Rocket Pirate Offline
1st String

I Root For: Seton Hall
I hope KingBob is sitting in Sec. 40 so we can see this first-hand. Looking forward to Saturday!
08-27-2013 09:15 PM
Advertisement

RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Florida
Born in Toledo huh? My condolences.

LOL. JK...never been there, but I did time in North Canton. I appreciated the love of football the state of Ohio has. I am glad you will be at the game. As far as being arrested, be careful of open containers. But for vulgarity? Honestly.

I have said your team has a chance, and the best one since 1989, of taking one from Florida in the opener. You have a good team, and a true up and comer in a coach. You have a good OL...very good. And excellent skill players. You as fans love and support your team...your players are confident...as expected

I have said so.

So exactly what are you calling me out on?

You support your team. No shyt. I was simply surprised by Reedy's comments on us being a team that does not play hard in the 2nd half. Stunning really, but he is an experienced player and perhaps your team sees something.

And, at the end of the 3rd quarter, a song will be played with a tune you are familiar...perhaps some words....sway along with us.

I leave you with this...and get used to hearing it...02-13-banana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmRQUu9B8uI

TaTa,

RR
08-27-2013 09:30 PM
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
RR-

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but KingBob likes to 04-drinky 04-drinky a lot.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 09:44 PM by MidnightBlueGold.)
08-27-2013 09:44 PM
Advertisement

Terry Offline
All American

I Root For: The Rockets
(08-27-2013 09:44 PM)MidnightBlueGold Wrote:  RR-

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but KingBob likes to 04-drinky 04-drinky a lot.

We give Kingbob a "thanks for stopping by" wave every once in a while.........05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 11:11 AM by Terry.)
08-28-2013 11:11 AM
RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

We are going to cut out your living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.

We are going to murder you lousy Rocket bastards by the bushel.

Feel better now?

RR
08-29-2013 09:08 PM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
(08-29-2013 09:08 PM)RowdyReptile Wrote:  We are going to cut out your living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.

Feel better now?

RR

a little bit.
08-29-2013 09:16 PM
RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

WE are going to grab you by the throat, and kick you in the ass. We are going to beat the hell out out of you all the time, and go through you like crap through a goose.
08-29-2013 09:16 PM
Advertisement

RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

Ok, that is all bs.....It will be a good game. Just not used to being called out is all.

YOu have a good team, and we need to bring our A+ game to beat you.

Regards,

RR
08-29-2013 09:18 PM
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
(08-29-2013 09:18 PM)RowdyReptile Wrote:  Ok, that is all bs.....It will be a good game. Just not used to being called out is all.

YOu have a good team, and we need to bring our A+ game to beat you.

Regards,

RR

I hope you don't take anything KingBob says too seriously.
08-30-2013 05:07 AM
KingBob Offline
Hard Core

Crappies
(08-29-2013 09:08 PM)RowdyReptile Wrote:  We are going to cut out your living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.

Feel better now?

RR

Yes... thank you... was that so hard?
08-30-2013 02:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.