Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Tino Martinez to Syracuse(resigns from Miami Marlins)
FromTheInside Offline
Banned

I Root For: TV Contracts
Tino Martinez to Syracuse(resigns from Miami Marlins)
Oh wait never mind, they don't play baseball.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 10:55 PM by FromTheInside.)
07-28-2013 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

john01992 Offline
Former ESPNer still in recovery mode

I Root For: John0 out!!!!
RE: Tino Martinez to Syracuse(resigns from Miami Marlins)
yeah were too busy winning nattys in lacrosse
07-28-2013 11:03 PM
FromTheInside Offline
Banned

And you think that's a good thing? Only in Canada it is. Baseball craps cash meanwhile the pros for lax rival a xfl or arena game without hit girls and entertainment. It's worse then minor league baseball. He'll they play in minor league baseball stadiums and high school football fields. Yeah, lax is better than baseball. Only to a Cuse fan.

I respect lax and the growing the sport has done lately and think its a great college sport. But holy cow you have to be kidding.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 11:17 PM by FromTheInside.)
07-28-2013 11:14 PM
FromTheInside Offline
Banned

Nattys? Are those like natty lights? I crush those. Just kidding I drink beer that costs more that $11 for a 30 rack because my education got me a job which allows me not o live like a homeless man.

Please use "nattys" in a sentence?

Syracuse basketball wish it had as many "nattys" as Louisville or UConn basketball.

Did I get it right?
07-28-2013 11:16 PM
Advertisement

OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Syracuse
Syracuse turns a profit in lacrosse.
07-29-2013 01:29 AM
FromTheInside Offline
Banned

Someone get this guy a gold star sticker.
07-29-2013 01:48 AM
OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

(07-29-2013 01:48 AM)FromTheInside Wrote:  Someone get this guy a gold star sticker.

Well, you've quickly gone from a lighthearted troll to an antagonizing one.
07-29-2013 01:55 AM
Advertisement

FromTheInside Offline
Banned

So you do not want the sticker now? Your other posts in this thread seemed to be in such a cheerful and pride filled tone. Not so much any more? Why? Did someone finally hit puberty, get their frat swoop bowl blonde hair style cut and realize kids waving a stick around while running because they couldn't make little league all star teams and their daddy's wanted them to play a sport in high school is not something to be proud of? Let me know.....do you take American Express?
07-29-2013 02:05 AM
OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

(07-29-2013 02:05 AM)FromTheInside Wrote:  So you do not want the sticker now? Your other posts in this thread seemed to be in such a cheerful and pride filled tone. Not so much any more? Why? Did someone finally hit puberty, get their frat swoop bowl blonde hair style cut and realize kids waving a stick around while running because they couldn't make little league all star teams and their daddy's wanted them to play a sport in high school is not something to be proud of? Let me know.....do you take American Express?

My one post in this thread stating a fact caused you to hear the inflection in my voice through the ether I presume?
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2013 02:10 AM by OrangeCrush22.)
07-29-2013 02:09 AM
FromTheInside Offline
Banned

(07-29-2013 02:09 AM)OrangeCrush22 Wrote:  
(07-29-2013 02:05 AM)FromTheInside Wrote:  So you do not want the sticker now? Your other posts in this thread seemed to be in such a cheerful and pride filled tone. Not so much any more? Why? Did someone finally hit puberty, get their frat swoop bowl blonde hair style cut and realize kids waving a stick around while running because they couldn't make little league all star teams and their daddy's wanted them to play a sport in high school is not something to be proud of? Let me know.....do you take American Express?

My one post in this thread stating a fact caused you to hear the inflection in my voice through the ether I presume?

Question on your avatar. Do you really believe Long Island is Syracuse territory? You do realize Syracuse is a private school in a old slowly dying town hours away from NYC right? What makes you paint the state Orange? I'm not saying it should be another color of any other school. I just don't get where you come off thinking the state is Orange. I mean the Adirondack's are a beautiful park. When I think of the dacks I think of green mountains. Not orange. Maybe you should change your avatar. I think many crazy left wing liberal nut jobs could protest your avatar and say your destroying the Adirondack's. Dam tree huggers right? Do you want that kind of problem following you around everywhere? I'm sure other posters here don't want to deal with that. I sure don't. Do you really want to knock down the Adirondack's, all those nice trees and the wild life and paint the land orange? I hope not. Is that what they teach you at Syracuse? Lax and kill state parks?
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2013 03:07 AM by FromTheInside.)
07-29-2013 03:05 AM
Advertisement

OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

(07-29-2013 03:05 AM)FromTheInside Wrote:  

Question on your avatar. Do you really believe Long Island is Syracuse territory? You do realize Syracuse is a private school in a old slowly dying town hours away from NYC right? What makes you paint the state Orange? I'm not saying it should be another color of any other school. I just don't get where you come off thinking the state is Orange. I mean the Adirondack's are a beautiful park. When I think of the dacks I think of green mountains. Not orange. Maybe you should change your avatar. I think many crazy left wing liberal nut jobs could protest your avatar and say your destroying the Adirondack's. Dam tree huggers right? Do you want that kind of problem following you around everywhere? I'm sure other posters here don't want to deal with that. I sure don't. Do you really want to knock down the Adirondack's, all those nice trees and the wild life and paint the land orange? I hope not. Is that what they teach you at Syracuse? Lax and kill state parks?

Syracuse has a presence throughout the entire state of New York whether you like it or not. It may be a private school named after a city in the middle of the state, but its brand resonates throughout it. As well it does the rest of the US. My avatar, and Syracuse University itself, don't claim any land as its territory other than the land it owns in Syracuse, NYC, LA, and Atlanta. It's simply an image with Syracuse's logo within an outline of the state of New York with the color orange.
07-29-2013 03:47 AM
XLance Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Carolina
(07-28-2013 11:03 PM)john01992 Wrote:  yeah were too busy winning nattys in lacrosse

01-wingedeagle
Didn't Dook win this year's title?
07-29-2013 07:21 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(07-29-2013 03:05 AM)FromTheInside Wrote:  

FTI, any reason why you are going out of your way to get people upset at you? I don't quite get why you are so negative and are attacking people on the forum. If you're going to cause trouble on the forum, at least make it entertaining. Your smack talk sucks and your "insider" story telling needs a significant amount of work. Please take some time away to work on your material and come back later when you're a little better prepared.

I'm just trying to help you out.

You're welcome.
07-29-2013 08:38 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Yep, You can always spot Them long before They go off on the regulars. BTW I just spent the entire week in Upstate NY from Watertown, Turin, Syracuse, Rochester and Weedsport and I can tell You it is one of the most Beautiful States in America. And Yes Syracuse is Not a Dying City. And most of Central, Western and Southern Tier New York people that follow College Sports like Syracuse. Couldn't say about NYC, but I'm sure St.Johns won't cut the mustard since the couple of good players They had have long since departed. Leaves Syracuse.
07-29-2013 08:56 AM
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
And locked.
07-29-2013 09:05 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.