Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

God, recruits need to get off of twitter
Bookmark and Share
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
God, recruits need to get off of twitter
Recruits: I'm talking to you.........................

Some of you kids are the most arrogant sensitive kids I've ever encountered. Maybe you are trolling, I don't know that.

The problem is with these kids are that they cannot take an opinion contrary what they've heard their entire lives. Their response is always: "look at my recruiting rankings, or look at my film".

Kids, the issue is, stop listening or stop caring what 50 year old men have to say on twitter. Who cares what they have to say about you. That opinion is about as worthless as the opinion that say that you're a top 5 player in any state of the nation. Prove it on the field in HS and then in College.

What brought this on is a few fans, that may or may not be Pitt fans, heckled Shai McKenzie and he went off. It even got to the point that Shai said that he may reconsider visiting Pitt on Thursday. Shai, man to man, if you don't visit Pitt because of a handful of fans on twitter, that's a stupid reason.

Stupid... stupid... stupid...

Coaches and parents you're a part of the problem as well. Why aren't you moderating what the kids say on social media? There has been numerous kids that lost schollies because of their actions on twitter. Pay more attention to what's going on off the field. Electronic technology bridged fans and players in ways that we've never seen before. There are positives with Twitter, and Facebook, no doubt about it.

Kids, if you can't handle the heat now, how are you going to handle it when you're in college or the pros and you have millions of fans hating on you rather than just 5.

GROW UP............
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 05:35 PM by ClairtonPanther.)
06-24-2013 03:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
RE: God, recruits need to get off of twitter
247 views in 2 hours. register and reply my people. Would love feedback.
06-24-2013 05:47 PM
SoCalPanther Offline
All American

I Root For: Pitt RPI
I agree with much of what you say. Unfortunately, society is trending much more narcissicistic - and will only get worse.
06-25-2013 02:07 PM
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
Threads are so much funner when everyone disagrees with me lol.
06-25-2013 07:51 PM
SoCalPanther Offline
All American

I Root For: Pitt RPI
(06-25-2013 07:51 PM) Wrote:  Radio is so much funner when listeners disagree with me lol.

Signed Mark Madden and Andrew Fillaponi

(06-25-2013 07:51 PM) Wrote:  My blog is so much funner when readers disagree with me lol.

Signed, Bob Smizik

Does that help? 03-wink
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 05:21 AM by SoCalPanther.)
06-26-2013 05:20 AM
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
well mothaf*cking played sir
06-26-2013 09:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.