Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Charlie Coles Funeral Arangements
Bookmark and Share
Bang Burger Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Victory
Charlie Coles Funeral Arangements
OXFORD, Ohio—The family of longtime Miami University men’s basketball head coach Charlie Coles (’65) has finalized funeral arrangements for Thursday, June 13 at Millett Hall on the Miami University campus. Visitation hours will be from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with funeral services commencing at 1 p.m. Both will take place at Millett Hall.

There also will be a reception on the Millett Hall West Concourse immediately following the service while the family has a private interment for Coach Coles. They are expected to return to Millett Hall following the graveside service to meet with guests.

Donations may be made to the American Heart Association, Ohio Valley Affiliate, PO Box 163549, Columbus, OH 43216-3549 or to Coaches vs. Cancer, C/O American Cancer Society, PO Box 22718, Oklahoma City, OK 73123.

Condolences may be sent online to

http://www.oglepaulyoungfuneralhome.com
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 07:29 PM by Bang Burger.)
06-10-2013 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
RE: Charlie Coles Funeral Arangements
Couldn't think of any place better than to have it there. I wish I could make it.
06-10-2013 11:08 PM
exCincy Kid Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Charlie Coles Funeral Arangements
Article on Charlie from today's Cincy Enquirer:

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130...ck_check=1
06-11-2013 10:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.