Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Who is Dumber?
Deadbeat Dad
Baby Mommas
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
OT: Shout Out to the Deadbeat Dads Out There
dwalker85 Offline
Go Tigers Go!

I Root For: Memphis
Rolleyes OT: Shout Out to the Deadbeat Dads Out There
Since Father's Day is coming up, I thought I would share this video with everyone. This guy is named Orlando Shaw. He lives in Nashville, TN and has 22 children with 14 different baby momma's... 04-jawdrop WOW right? So because he can't support his children, the state of Tennessee is shelling out $7,500 per month. I'm not sure who's dumber: Shaw or the women he slept with...
News Channel 5 - Deadbeat Dad Fathers 22 Children By 14 Women

06-08-2013 09:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

sierrajip Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
RE: OT: Shout Out to the Deadbeat Dads Out There
(06-08-2013 09:07 PM)dwalker85 Wrote:  Since Father's Day is coming up, I thought I would share this video with everyone. This guy is named Orlando Shaw. He lives in Nashville, TN and has 22 children with 14 different baby momma's... 04-jawdrop WOW right? So because he can't support his children, the state of Tennessee is shelling out $7,500 per month. I'm not sure who's dumber: Shaw or the women he slept with...

Who's dumber? An obvious statement is the American people for allowing this to happen. Vote to replace the current representatives and, maybe, they will get the message.
06-08-2013 11:00 PM
Sactowndog Offline
All American

I Root For: Fresno State Texas A&M
(06-08-2013 11:00 PM)sierrajip Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 09:07 PM)dwalker85 Wrote:  Since Father's Day is coming up, I thought I would share this video with everyone. This guy is named Orlando Shaw. He lives in Nashville, TN and has 22 children with 14 different baby momma's... 04-jawdrop WOW right? So because he can't support his children, the state of Tennessee is shelling out $7,500 per month. I'm not sure who's dumber: Shaw or the women he slept with...

Who's dumber? An obvious statement is the American people for allowing this to happen. Vote to replace the current representatives and, maybe, they will get the message.

My wife says the women and I say the guy. But in response to the other poster what would you suggest? Do you let the children starve be because their parents are idiots. Personally I would be happy with castrating the guy the the children should not be penalized.
06-09-2013 12:05 AM
Advertisement

whitey Offline
1st String

I Root For: a playoff
(06-09-2013 12:05 AM)Sactowndog Wrote:  

My wife says the women and I say the guy. But in response to the other poster what would you suggest? Do you let the children starve be because their parents are idiots. Personally I would be happy with castrating the guy the the children should not be penalized.

If a women has more than 2 children out of wedlock needs to have their tubes tied.
06-09-2013 12:49 AM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
What does this thread have to do with the AAC?
06-09-2013 12:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

dwalker85 Offline
Go Tigers Go!

I Root For: Memphis
(06-09-2013 12:55 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  What does this thread have to do with the AAC?

The same thing the handgun thread had to do with the AAC... Not a damn thing, but mods have mentioned allowing other off-topic threads on the main board during the summer. Not too mention that Father's Day is only a week away. Fuel To The Fire

Plus, how could you not find this interview hilarious considering Memphis always gets a bad rap while Nashville is supposed to be a glamorous Tennessee city?
06-09-2013 01:07 PM
Knightshift Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF
(06-09-2013 12:49 AM)whitey Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 12:05 AM)Sactowndog Wrote:  

If a women has more than 2 children out of wedlock needs to have their tubes tied.

That guy should be neutered.
06-09-2013 05:01 PM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(06-09-2013 12:55 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  What does this thread have to do with the AAC?

The AAC is conference with cities full of deadbeat dads.
06-11-2013 08:38 AM
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville
He is small time, compared to the 16 Million Children of Genghis Khan! 07-coffee3

Quote:A recent study of the prevalence of various Y chromosome variants has uncovered the genetic legacy of Genghis Khan. The Y chromosome, unlike all the rest, has only one copy. It pairs up with the X chromosome in males, and is absent in females who have 2 X chromosomes.

This means that the Y chromosome is passed unchanged from generation to generation of males baring any new mutations.

A study was being done of the prevelence of various Y variants and they found that in Asia approximately 16 million men share a certain Y chromosome. By studying the pattern of the spread of this Y chromosome they were able to determine that it could only be Genghis Khan who gave rise to it.

The average man from the era of Genghis Khan would expect to have about 800 decendents. Instead, Genghis Khan has 16 million! Why?

Documents written during or just after Khan's reign say that after a conquest, looting, pillaging, and rape were the spoils of war for all soldiers, but that Khan got first pick of the beautiful women. His grandson, Kubilai Khan, who established the Yuan Dynasty in China, had 22 legitimate sons, and was reported to have added 30 virgins to his harem each year.

"The historically documented events accompanying the establishment of the Mongol empire would have contributed directly to the spread of this lineage," the authors conclude. Or to quote Mr Khan himself:

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms"

So Genghis Khan raped and murdered his way across Asia, and now his male descendents' account for 1/2% of the world population!

What does this say about the role of rape in human evolution? Genghis Khan may be the most successful known example of rape and murder as a reproductive strategy, but for millennia, the rule was "kill all the men and rape all the women". Even such recent conflicts as the Bosnian war seemed to rapidly degenerate into that sort of barbarism.

Is there a savage in each of us, buried within our DNA and the thin veneer of civilization just waiting for the chance to get out?

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/2/8/214236/6651

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...nghis.html

[url] http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo...669552.ece[/url]

mad Anthony wayne
06-13-2013 09:28 AM
Advertisement

Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
(06-13-2013 09:28 AM)Wilkie01 Wrote:  He is small time, compared to the 16 Million Children of Genghis Khan! 07-coffee3

Quote:A recent study of the prevalence of various Y chromosome variants has uncovered the genetic legacy of Genghis Khan. The Y chromosome, unlike all the rest, has only one copy. It pairs up with the X chromosome in males, and is absent in females who have 2 X chromosomes.

This means that the Y chromosome is passed unchanged from generation to generation of males baring any new mutations.

A study was being done of the prevelence of various Y variants and they found that in Asia approximately 16 million men share a certain Y chromosome. By studying the pattern of the spread of this Y chromosome they were able to determine that it could only be Genghis Khan who gave rise to it.

The average man from the era of Genghis Khan would expect to have about 800 decendents. Instead, Genghis Khan has 16 million! Why?

Documents written during or just after Khan's reign say that after a conquest, looting, pillaging, and rape were the spoils of war for all soldiers, but that Khan got first pick of the beautiful women. His grandson, Kubilai Khan, who established the Yuan Dynasty in China, had 22 legitimate sons, and was reported to have added 30 virgins to his harem each year.

"The historically documented events accompanying the establishment of the Mongol empire would have contributed directly to the spread of this lineage," the authors conclude. Or to quote Mr Khan himself:

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms"

So Genghis Khan raped and murdered his way across Asia, and now his male descendents' account for 1/2% of the world population!

What does this say about the role of rape in human evolution? Genghis Khan may be the most successful known example of rape and murder as a reproductive strategy, but for millennia, the rule was "kill all the men and rape all the women". Even such recent conflicts as the Bosnian war seemed to rapidly degenerate into that sort of barbarism.

Is there a savage in each of us, buried within our DNA and the thin veneer of civilization just waiting for the chance to get out?

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/2/8/214236/6651

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...nghis.html

[url] http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo...669552.ece[/url]

mad Anthony wayne

i'm 1/10 genghan. it's a long story
06-14-2013 09:03 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
The guy may be a loser and a deadbeat but these women (if they can actually be called that) might want to actually learn a little bit about the man they're getting knocked up by rather than just popping out urchins and finding out about his character later.
06-14-2013 01:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.