2013 Season Ticket Brochure
Bookmark and Share
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU
2013 Season Ticket Brochure
Big step up in the looks department!

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/niu/...ochure.pdf

Also noise makers are no longer on the prohibited items list.

I want page 2 as a desktop wallpaper...in HD ;-)
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 10:33 AM by HuskieJohn.)
05-14-2013 10:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIUTOM51 Offline
2nd String

RE: 2013 Season Ticket Brochure
(05-14-2013 10:32 AM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  Big step up in the looks department!

Do we have a new marketing director ? This is very well done. NIU should invest in some billboard space on the expressways and advertise for Huskie games !
05-14-2013 11:42 AM
niuco90 Offline
1st String

I Root For: N.I.U.
Looks like the Mrs. and I are talking to Leonard on page 6.
05-14-2013 11:48 AM
DiehardHuskie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Hard Way
Very nice.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 12:00 PM by DiehardHuskie.)
05-14-2013 11:59 AM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Very nice.
05-14-2013 02:10 PM
bikechuck Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Makes me miss living in the Fox River Valley. Oh well, I will continue to make at least one home game per year and will hopefully see everyone in Detroit. Might also get to Purdue and at least one game in Ohio. Still, nothing beats attending a home game in HS.

My wife (a tOSU grad) was reminding me the other night about what a remarkable ride it has been and commented that it will not go on for ever. I continue to believe that it is all built on the solid foundation that Joe Novak poured. I just hope that Rod Carey has what it takes to continue the success.
05-15-2013 07:47 PM
Advertisement

NIUFAN Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
So I'm getting season tix for the first time this upcoming season (always attended several games a year, but never had season tix). Sent my check in over a month and a half ago. Noticed on my last bank statement that the check was cashed (over 30 days ago), but to date have not received a "thank you", an e-mail, a form letter or any type of response from the ticket office letting me know that they have received my application. I have to admit that this pisses me off more than a little bit.

When should I expect at least an "your order is in process" response?
05-15-2013 09:15 PM
HuskiePride12 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, WHITE SOX
(05-15-2013 09:15 PM)NIUFAN Wrote:  So I'm getting season tix for the first time this upcoming season (always attended several games a year, but never had season tix). Sent my check in over a month and a half ago. Noticed on my last bank statement that the check was cashed (over 30 days ago), but to date have not received a "thank you", an e-mail, a form letter or any type of response from the ticket office letting me know that they have received my application. I have to admit that this pisses me off more than a little bit.

Most likely you will just get your tickets.
05-15-2013 10:00 PM
prairiedawg Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU HUSKIES
(05-15-2013 09:15 PM)NIUFAN Wrote:  So I'm getting season tix for the first time this upcoming season (always attended several games a year, but never had season tix). Sent my check in over a month and a half ago. Noticed on my last bank statement that the check was cashed (over 30 days ago), but to date have not received a "thank you", an e-mail, a form letter or any type of response from the ticket office letting me know that they have received my application. I have to admit that this pisses me off more than a little bit.

You will be fine...your tix will come in August. Good job getting season tix..NIU needs more like yourself.
05-15-2013 10:02 PM
GjlNIU Offline
Bench Warmer

(05-14-2013 11:42 AM)NIUTOM51 Wrote:  

Do we have a new marketing director ? This is very well done. NIU should invest in some billboard space on the expressways and advertise for Huskie games !

Sadly no, I actually know who did all the publication designs for all NIU Athletics for the 2013 season. She was a student and is graduating and will no longer be working at NIU come June. Which means... who knows what everything will look like for 2014.
05-15-2013 10:35 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-15-2013 10:35 PM)GjlNIU Wrote:  Sadly no, I actually know who did all the publication designs for all NIU Athletics for the 2013 season. She was a student and is graduating and will no longer be working at NIU come June. Which means... who knows what everything will look like for 2014.

Tell her that she did a heck of a job.
05-16-2013 07:35 AM
Advertisement

HappyHuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For: Pigdog's Demise
(05-16-2013 07:35 AM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  
(05-15-2013 10:35 PM)GjlNIU Wrote:  Sadly no, I actually know who did all the publication designs for all NIU Athletics for the 2013 season. She was a student and is graduating and will no longer be working at NIU come June. Which means... who knows what everything will look like for 2014.

This just shows that you don't need someone with a college degree to put together something that looks professional.
Whoever she is, I'm sure she will be successful after leaving NIU.
If she needs a referral, I would be happy to comply.
05-16-2013 09:07 AM
GjlNIU Offline
Bench Warmer

(05-16-2013 09:07 AM)HappyHuskie Wrote:  

This just shows that you don't need someone with a college degree to put together something that looks professional.

I will let her know she has a forum of backers, she also did the HASF brochure that went out a couple months back. I thankfully snagged her on graduation day as a contract designer but I'm sure she could use more work then what I'm sending out her way.
05-16-2013 09:50 AM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-16-2013 09:50 AM)GjlNIU Wrote:  

I will let her know she has a forum of backers, she also did the HASF brochure that went out a couple months back. I thankfully snagged her on graduation day as a contract designer but I'm sure she could use more work then what I'm sending out her way.

When the new AD is hired we should all recommend her for a full time position.
05-16-2013 09:52 AM
GjlNIU Offline
Bench Warmer

(05-16-2013 09:52 AM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  
(05-16-2013 09:50 AM)GjlNIU Wrote:  

When the new AD is hired we should all recommend her for a full time position.

That actually pays well too! Right now they have her hourly at a wage similar to what I suspect a fast food restaurant manager makes.
05-16-2013 10:05 AM
NIUslumo Offline
1st String

Yep, pretty standard. Any time I make a purchase through the ticket office, I just pray that I see the transaction show up in the bank account. Then, at least I know I should get what I ordered. I have never received a confirmation or anything from them.

I'm quite worried about what I'm going to get in August. This year, I switched up the usual 2 East side Season Tickets. I went to the X's and O's clinic which included a free Huskieland ticket. Then I also ordered an extra Huskieland season ticket with the idea that we'll just go in on the East side each game. I asked to link the two together and match it up with my existing account for the HASF points calculation and all. But, we'll see how well that works out. The first worry was when I was double charged for the single extra ticket (which has since been corrected after a phone call).
05-16-2013 10:37 AM
Advertisement

HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU

03-lmfao Glad you got season tix...but none of us ever hears anything from anybody about our orders. I have called in the past just to make sure they received my order.
05-16-2013 10:59 AM
HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU

I suspect this is just an oversight. If you try to bring in "noisemakers" they'll say no I bet. Although I'm not sure WHAT noisemakers people would bring...they do list aerosols on the prohibited list so that rules out air horns!
05-16-2013 11:02 AM
thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

(05-16-2013 11:02 AM)HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:  

I suspect this is just an oversight. If you try to bring in "noisemakers" they'll say no I bet. Although I'm not sure WHAT noisemakers people would bring...they do list aerosols on the prohibited list so that rules out air horns!

We need 24,000 "noise-makers" at every game.
05-17-2013 09:52 AM
JB04 Offline
1st String

I think we need more cowbells. Give me a +1 if we should start a cowbell theme at Huskie Stadium....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyV2cPLuFuA

Additional benefit...we will find out who is on the board.
05-17-2013 06:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.