Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

coming year(s)
jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
coming year(s)
Not only am I looking forward to football but I think we are going to have a pretty fair basketball team this year and a better one when we enter the AAC. I think we will be VERY competitive our first year in the AAC. We will have some good size at every position, we've got the quickness, athleticism, all we need is some consistent outside scoring and I think we have the guys that can do that with a little more practice and game experience. I will be a little disappointed if we don't win 20 games this coming year. I think all of the guys will add a little muscle this off season and just their normal maturity will make this team better right from the start of the season. The AAC, in 2014,could be in for a surprise!!!!
04-23-2013 03:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rabidTU Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
RE: coming year(s)
I agree. I'm excited and really want to see what happens next. Haralson will be hard to replace, but I think the team will bemuch better because of the maturity factor.

I hope Marquel Curtis is as good as DM says he is. From what I've heard, R Smith returning to the lineup should offset any loss we have from SH and KBlack. We have some of the pieces coming together. Big E, Evans and Rep should be good bench additions who can complement our other returing players. And our graduation losses after next year (the year prior to enterring the AAC) will be somewhat minimal.

What I'm hoping for is a team that not only is more mature, but will completely adjust to the Manning sysytem in year two. I get kind of giddy when I think of all those kids maturing into men with the talent and toughness to become a great unit. I even think it'll be difficult to get playing time unless a player is performing at the top of his game. It was a nice year to renew my once prized MBB tickets. But I think I'll get some WBB season tix as well.
04-23-2013 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.